IGNORED

Jinger's Engaged to the Son of a Preacherman

SpoonfulOSugar

Just now, foreign fundie said:

Timing would have to be very good. A new born and a two month old look very different....

True, but I'm sure the Duggars could find a way. Once the babies got to a year, you could hide it.

For a while I got sucked into the whole Louis Tomlinson fake baby conspiracy. I'm sure the Duggars could make their own conspiracy. 

https://www.buzzfeed.com/elliewoodward/theres-a-conspiracy-theory-that-louis-tomlinsons-baby-is-fak?utm_term=.igZ816BLx#.xpRVXdvNq

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since they film the births, fraternal twins would be pretty hard to pull off. I don't believe Jinger is pregnant unless she's already married, and with a thousand guests at their grifting weddings, I doubt it.

Well...if we're having fun with creative speculation, then Jinger did get married in a quiet ceremony so the family could avoid Jill Rodrigues and her family invading the wedding and trying to stay or match Nurie with a Duggar boy, and also so she could avoid another Sierra planned disaster!

On 8/2/2016 at 10:48 PM, Meridae said:

@cathgrl1 Yes it is! :) The only thing incorrect about that recipe is the amount of mix, I guess the company made the amount of mix that comes in a box smaller so you'll need to adjust amounts of other ingredients accordingly. @JemimaPuddle-Duck and @Marissap, it can be found here! It's one of those cakes that comes out a little differently every time but I assure you, it's delicious. Just remember to adjust for the change in mix amount! http://www.food.com/recipe/crumb-cake-55139 @Lillymuffin and @HerNameIsBuffy that's what it tastes like, but better, cause it's homemade (if you forget about the box mix part... :) )

@PennySycamore thank you! I've never seen my mom laugh so hard over a damn cake before! It's worth the work she put into finding the recipe so I encourage you to make it!

I made this for a brunch today and got great reviews. Thanks so much for mentioning this cake!

I don't think Jinger could be pregnant at least beacuse there is too many attention on her... Maybe Josye but is too early for M e Jb to be so diatract with the girls maybe in a few years with more granchildren in home and less child to raise 

4 hours ago, BabyBottlePop said:

For a while I got sucked into the whole Louis Tomlinson fake baby conspiracy. I'm sure the Duggars could make their own conspiracy. 

https://www.buzzfeed.com/elliewoodward/theres-a-conspiracy-theory-that-louis-tomlinsons-baby-is-fak?utm_term=.igZ816BLx#.xpRVXdvNq

HOly shit I have never heard of that, but that is bat shit BONKERS. I love it.

On 8/13/2016 at 6:43 PM, backyard sylph said:

I'm just not the binary kind. For this moment, I'm thinking, "Yay, someone is going to not live with Jim-Bob anymore." So she's got that going for her.

I do understand that perspective too. I can imagine that if I were her (to the limited extent that I can imagine that at all) I would be absolutely stoked to finally get to be a grown up and have at least some say in my own life. So I can be a tiny bit happy for her for a minute, but then I just remember what else is in the works, and it ruins it for me. I just can't forget that 100% of what they show us excludes 100% of what they want to keep hidden. And what they keep hidden is very, very dark.

If Jinger is pregnant that will just prove the Duggars have it right. Fronthugging and dancing is sex. No way she's been able to do anything else if Jessa and Ben haven't been very, very bad chaparones. 

Also, if she was, they would totally have the wedding right away, make up a reason and then have a huge premie honeymoon baby in seven months. 

On 8/14/2016 at 0:31 PM, WhyNotJulie said:

Any word on whether @thejingerduggar is actually Jinger's instagram?

Plz advise.

I'm thinking it is. That account has been posting a lot of pictures seen nowhere else.

Or maybe I'm hoping it is since I was the one who posted it.... and I love being right.

7 hours ago, BabyBottlePop said:

True, but I'm sure the Duggars could find a way. Once the babies got to a year, you could hide it.

Annnnd this is my new favorite thing. Thank you BabyBottlePop. I know nothing about Louis Tomlinson but now I'm totally into this. 

We need a fake baby conspiracy theory to make our gossip more interesting. Let's all agree that the next time someone gets prego, we'll vehemently insist that it's a padded stomach/baby doll/very talented child actor.

42 minutes ago, Emme said:

Annnnd this is my new favorite thing. Thank you BabyBottlePop. I know nothing about Louis Tomlinson but now I'm totally into this. 

Wow! That is amazing! Reminds me of the people that think the moon landing is fake. So much time spent. And I believe them, now I just want to know why they faked their baby. Whhhyyyy???

On 13/08/2016 at 0:25 PM, CoveredInBees said:

Well now I feel old! it was all semolina/rice pudding and individual milk bottles with straws when I was at primary school (era of Maggie Thatcher the milk thief)

It says on his website that his friend James Song took the photos with a link to his soon to be created website.

My parents can't drink milk because of those individual cartons.  Because they weren't refrigerated, they got warm, and warm milk is disgusting.

Sorry for the randomness - you just jogged my memories of my parents telling these stories.  I wish we still did the milk for school kids :-(  it was a good thing.

1 hour ago, Mela99 said:

I'm thinking it is. That account has been posting a lot of pictures seen nowhere else.

Or maybe I'm hoping it is since I was the one who posted it.... and I love being right.

The Duggars have stated before that official accounts will be followed by them. Any other account claiming to be one of them that isn't being followed is not official. Therefore, I highly doubt those accounts mentioned were legitimate.

ETA: I looked quick, but a lot of those pictures on the Jinger account have been posted elsewhere before.

The Duggars have stated before that official accounts will be followed by them. Any other account claiming to be one of them that isn't being followed is not official. Therefore, I highly doubt those accounts mentioned were legitimate.

ETA: I looked quick, but a lot of those pictures on the Jinger account have been posted elsewhere before.

Ah well. Admittedly I wasn't going to chase the pictures down mySelf so thanks for taking one for me :3

12 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

Since they film the births, fraternal twins would be pretty hard to pull off. I don't believe Jinger is pregnant unless she's already married, and with a thousand guests at their grifting weddings, I doubt it.

Oh wow. Suddenly I'm faced with the possibility that jinger will be pressured to tape and show her birth for all the world to see, and for some reason that really upsets me. Anna, Jill and Jessa's taped births never really surprised/bothered me much, but the thought of jinger giving birth on screen is just...deeply upsetting. Anna and Jill both struck me as the birth-is-empowering-I-want-to-share-it types who are quite happy to share their birth stories.  While I never got the impression jessa particularly wanted the world to see her looking so uncomposed, I always felt she bore what she considered an indignity bc she ultimately has the grit of a businesswoman who will do anything to save the show....but jinger seems so fragile and private. I can't bear the thought of her feeling pressured to let tlc exploit such a vulnerable moment for ratings. 

10 minutes ago, picklepizzas said:

but jinger seems so fragile and private. I can't bear the thought of her feeling pressured to let tlc exploit such a vulnerable moment for ratings. 

Her whole life is for ratings, now.  Imagine meeting the man of your dreams, only to have some executive (or dad?) tell you to either hurry up the engagement, or slow it down, or get engaged at a certain time  where you might not be ready, or to wait or hurry up to get pg.  You can't just live your life at all, your way.  At least the other girls had a little more say in it (can you believe they actually had it better than someone else??)  because the ratings were fine, all they had to do was get married or engaged, it didn't matter too much when.  But with Jinger, she's got all the pressure of saving the show.

15 hours ago, Four is Enough said:

Unless they've pulled a Maxwell, already had the wedding, filmed and in the can, and then for the start of the new season, three pregnant sisters!! Ratings bonanza!! (of course, Jinger would be pregnant well within the bounds of marriage...)

I would tend to think the Duggars might be cautious about that after what happened with Jill.

As I'm sure we all recall, when Jill first announced her pregnancy, there were a lot of rumors that the couple had conceived out of wedlock. That wasn't the case, but because of when they aired the wedding special, quite a few viewers thought it was current when it was shown and that not enough time had passed for the conception to have occurred after.

That was before the scandals, and it blew over quickly. Now... I'm not sure the Duggars would want to do that again. I don't think they'd want to risk any suspicion of hanky panky with Jinger now that their image has been significantly tarnished.

9 hours ago, kunoichi66 said:

My parents can't drink milk because of those individual cartons.  Because they weren't refrigerated, they got warm, and warm milk is disgusting.

Sorry for the randomness - you just jogged my memories of my parents telling these stories.  I wish we still did the milk for school kids :-(  it was a good thing.

It's come back in now I think, along with the free school meals for KS1. I think it's just for reception year though after that parents can pay for it for the rest of KS1 (I have friends with much younger kids than mine).

12 hours ago, Iamtheway said:

Wow! That is amazing! Reminds me of the people that think the moon landing is fake. So much time spent. And I believe them, now I just want to know why they faked their baby. Whhhyyyy???

According to those crazy people, Because he is totally gay. And why is he totally gay? Because if he can't be theirs he can't be for any other woman. He has to be fucking his bandmate

3 hours ago, CoveredInBees said:

It's come back in now I think, along with the free school meals for KS1. I think it's just for reception year though after that parents can pay for it for the rest of KS1 (I have friends with much younger kids than mine).

I'm glad it's coming back :-D

12 hours ago, kunoichi66 said:

Ours arrives in wee third of a pint bottles. For some reason they were always stored by a radiator. I can't drink milk for the same reason.

1 hour ago, Gobsmacked said:

Ours arrives in wee third of a pint bottles. For some reason they were always stored by a radiator. I can't drink milk for the same reason.

Stored by the radiator?!  Who's brilliant plan was that?!

Warm milk is just horrifying, lol

7 hours ago, Mercer said:

That was before the scandals, and it blew over quickly. Now... I'm not sure the Duggars would want to do that again. I don't think they'd want to risk any suspicion of hanky panky with Jinger now that their image has been significantly tarnished.

How's that going to work though?  She will get married and try for a baby right away.  But if they wait a few months to air the wedding, it will overlap the pregnancy and they'll be in the same boat.

2 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

In the winter, the milk would freeze, so they put it by the radiators to thaw. :puke-huge:

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived