IGNORED

Jinger's Engaged to the Son of a Preacherman

SpoonfulOSugar

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm bored with the sister-moms' weddings. I'm more interested in the logistics of the boys getting hitched. Will the girls be ATI royalty or social climbers? Will the bride's family sell out the nuptials to People & TLC? I kinda hope they would pull a Maxwell after the fact. (I'm kinda lazy to look up which boy it was)

2 hours ago, eleanora3 said:

What does it actually stand for? I'm new

If you mouse over a term on FreeJinger that has a dotted underline on the word(s), it will show you the meaning. 

Also, welcome! Since you're new, you may want to check out the SOTDRT forum if you haven't already and introduce yourself. There are also some threads in there that might be informative. :) 

7 hours ago, Mercer said:

I read it as  Tontitown Hell.

I like that one!!! 

7 hours ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

This could be the next Duggar business venure once JB and Jichelle have an emptier nest. They could open their house as a bnb to large families (or leg humper team building events) so that folks can have the Duggar experience.

Can you imagine staying in the Duggar house? MEchelle serving tater tot casserole while JBoob preaches to you about how to be pure and have a seeeervants heart 

:my_sick:

18 minutes ago, BlessaYourHeart said:

Can you imagine staying in the Duggar house? MEchelle  Jana serving tater tot casserole while JBoob preaches to you about how to be pure and have a seeeervants heart 

There, i corrected it for you

*emerges from lurkdom* 

Well that was quick. My money is on an October 20th wedding, mainly because it's my birthday and I know I probably can't avoid having a Duggar overlap forever, their numbers are too great. My kid already shares a birthday with the Gosselin littles so I've got one reality family down, as well as almostnotquite sharing a birthday with a Kardashian.

Plus Jinger and I share a middle name and are the same age :D

I swear I can't stand fundies or reality families in general but it's such cheap entertainment for the low price of my soul.

38 minutes ago, drivingmishcrazy said:

*emerges from lurkdom* 

Well that was quick. My money is on an October 20th wedding, mainly because it's my birthday and I know I probably can't avoid having a Duggar overlap forever, their numbers are too great. My kid already shares a birthday with the Gosselin littles so I've got one reality family down, as well as almostnotquite sharing a birthday with a Kardashian.

Plus Jinger and I share a middle name and are the same age :D

I swear I can't stand fundies or reality families in general but it's such cheap entertainment for the low price of my soul.

October 20th is a Thursday this year. So your birthday is safe. :pb_lol:

10 hours ago, BlessaYourHeart said:

Why is it that every time someone writes TTH on this forum I read it as 'Tater Tot Hotel' like wtf is wrong with my brain :kitty-cussing:

I know I'm pregnant because at reading this, my brain constructed a visual of a hotel shaped pile of tater tots, and I now want to eat them, very much. I'm probably going to think about tater tots for the rest of the day. :my_rolleyes:

15 minutes ago, lizzybee said:

I know I'm pregnant because at reading this, my brain constructed a visual of a hotel shaped pile of tater tots, and I now want to eat them, very much. I'm probably going to think about tater tots for the rest of the day. :my_rolleyes:

11 hours ago, BlessaYourHeart said:

Why is it that every time someone writes TTH on this forum I read it as 'Tater Tot Hotel' like wtf is wrong with my brain :kitty-cussing:

Love it! You have nailed it!!:Yes:

33 minutes ago, lizzybee said:

I've always read it as Tater Tot House and yes, I now want to eat them too.

4 hours ago, lizzybee said:

4 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

Love it! You have nailed it!!:Yes:

Confession - I have no idea what a tater tot looks like. We don't have them in UK & Ireland :my_blush:

9 minutes ago, BlessaYourHeart said:

Confession - I have no idea what a tater tot looks like. We don't have them in UK & Ireland :my_blush:

Here you go!

image.jpeg

Sorry @Buzzardand @lizzybee

Also, I'm pregnant and love all things potato. I'm just going to blame it on the fact that my mom's side is of entirely Irish descent. :pb_lol:

Now that we are talking about tater tots, I follow this one guy on Instagram who makes all sorts  of heart-attack inducing recipes (think drunk food on steroids).  Some of my favorites are mac & cheese-stuffed tater tots wrapped in chicken skin and deep fried, pizza-stuffed tater tots wrapped in bacon and deep fried, onion rings stuffed with cheese and tater tots and deep fried...you get the idea :) 

The Duggars are missing out on a wide range of creative potato concoctions!

2 hours ago, paulypepper said:

Okay, all this tater tot talk now has me just absolutely craving them!

https://youtu.be/A7B00dCAal4

As I was clicking the link I said to myself "If this isn't "Napolean give me some of your tots" I'm gonna be so mad."

f8fec73660a20b99be709ddfa2d4a803.jpg

I love tater tots so maybe I would eat tater tot casserole ONCE. Just to try it. Tater tot day at school was always THE BEST. Next to chicken nugget Friday.

1 hour ago, VelociRapture said:

Here you go!

image.jpeg

Sorry @Buzzardand @lizzybee

Also, I'm pregnant and love all things potato. I'm just going to blame it on the fact that my mom's side is of entirely Irish descent. :pb_lol:

Oh they look like Potato Croquettes 

Are they just breaded mash potatoe deep fried? 

17 minutes ago, BlessaYourHeart said:

Oh they look like Potato Croquettes 

Are they just breaded mash potatoe deep fried? 

They're more like hashbrowns in a cylinder.

It's not quite the texture of mashed potatoes and not fancy enough to call them croquettes by any means.

10 hours ago, Fundie Bunny said:

There, i corrected it for you

I should have known better than to think MEchelle would let cinderJana have a day off 

i wonder if Jana ever thinks that there must be more to life than raising her mums kids 

Oh, Tater Tots. The kids loved them when they were little, and it was a nice switch from french fries. I think I might have to take a trip to the grocery store.... we actually ARE out of potatoes..

I can totally see MEchelle serving ALL the food, after Jana has prepared, cooked and dished it all up! 

I think Jana truly believes her 'Prince' will come and works very hard at not resenting her life. I obviously have no real idea, just tossing it out there.

Tater tots are the work of the devil. Never have I tasted one I've liked. In a casserole, plain, with or without ketchup, cheese or whatever, they are disgusting.

Hello Blessayourheart. Fellow Brit here.

Tater Tots are deep fried, not quite mashed potato lumps. Served instead of chips with burgers etc,( fries in America).

They are very filling. A few go a long way. Ok served with lots of Mayo. Gravy would make them palatable also.

I tried some in America last year. Just once. They leave a strange greasy after taste. Plenty of cold beer sorts that problem though!

They are something to be tried occasionally. I'm not sure I would like them served as casserole topping. 

While everyone is salivating or not over Ta-TOR tots, I clearly need to fast and go to the prayer closet. Every time I see the thread title, I read it as "Dildo real" which, in my sleep deprived state translates in a bad sort of Spanglish way to "Royal dildo". Every. Time.:bananna-demon:

1 hour ago, Four is Enough said:

Oh, Tater Tots. The kids loved them when they were little, and it was a nice switch from french fries. I think I might have to take a trip to the grocery store.... we actually ARE out of potatoes..

My dad found a recipe for making them yourself. I've been trying mightily to stay on my healthy eating kick, but I am very, very tempted. Heck, already I was sorely defrauded by some jezebel marketing interns handing out free samples of Ben & Jerry's in front of my Tube station today.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived