IGNORED

Jinger's Engaged to the Son of a Preacherman

SpoonfulOSugar

6 hours ago, season of life said:

My birthday is October 5. I hope these jerks don't have their wedding on that day. I share a birthday with Katie Bates.

That's a Wednesday, so you're safe. My guess is October 22.

33 minutes ago, Adrienne83 said:

Engagement photos in Central Park are up on Jeremy's website.

I love the Popsicle one! They look genuinely happy there.

But why does Jinger's hair look so bad? It reminds me of mine after being caught in the wind. You would think with all the product and hair spray it wouldn't move. :(

I think they will announce wedding details soon . I really want to see their registry :pb_lol:

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the above picture is the only i like - and it because screams - jinger didn't take the photo - but someone OTHER than A Duggar did - scandal erupts 

all the others are lollipops and boring - even Derick and Jill had better ones 

but the one above I like - its racy yet innocent 

4 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

Well - I've lived in the US for 37 years and have never tried tater tots, never wanted to try them, and have never (to my knowledge) been served anything containing them.  Apparently I only hang with American foodies and health nuts.   I'm not a complete food snob though. I've tried the little hash brown patties that come with McDonald's breakfasts.  Too greasy.

To be fair, the UK has it's share of junk food.  I also never got into the myriad flavors of UK crisps.  Why in the name of the SFM flavor a crisp with shrimp or beef?  Salt and vinegar only for me. ;)

I don't like most of the salty snacks or fast food, to be honest. I wouldn't say I'm a snob, but I didn't grow up eating quite like many of my peers, and so there's a lot I've tended to avoid as an adult, as well. Something I do like a lot now and then, far more than tater tots, is onion rings. But they have to be really good ones; quality-made, but not pretending to be fancy. ;-)

some of them look like girl friend and boy friend -year book photos 

not engagement - no passion between imo - just here we are - 

unlike Jessa and Ben and to a degree Derick and Jill 

Those pictures are oddly not very romantic or excited feeling to me, which is strange because most engagement pics seem to have an energy about them that these lack. Also, pretty setting, okay (by Duggar standards) clothes, but realy poorly done makeup and hair... I would have thought a photoshoot would mean effort - or at least the use of a comb. That said, she looks genuinely happy in some of the shots, and that's got to count for something. 

1 hour ago, Adrienne83 said:

Engagement photos in Central Park are up on Jeremy's website.

I love the Popsicle one! They look genuinely happy there.

But why does Jinger's hair look so bad? It reminds me of mine after being caught in the wind. You would think with all the product and hair spray it wouldn't move. :(

I think whenever she tries to straighten her natural curly hair, it doesn't turn out so great. Also, humidity and being outdoors does not help natural curly hair one bit (speaking from experience here). I wish Jinger would embrace her curly hair or curl it, because those styles work a lot better with her hair.

now I am convinced this is more for Jessa that Jinger gets married - then Jinger wanting to get married sounds weird but this is the vibe I get from these pictures 

it's about getting Jinger out of the house 

either Get "jessa's friends" the one who did her maternity photos or don't go through Jeremy's friend every again 

Someone failed Jinger allowing her to take engagement photographs with subpar hair. As image conscious as Jessa & Jinger seem to be, the ball was dropped. On the flip, part of me believes Jessa is stealthy queen bee. Even her sister/bff isn't safe. :562479521d2a1_32(3):

2 hours ago, Kira said:

I think they will announce wedding details soon . I really want to see their registry :pb_lol:

Me too!!!!! I LOVE looking at wedding and baby registries. It really gives you an idea of how people are, ya know?

59 minutes ago, Kitcae said:

I think whenever she tries to straighten her natural curly hair, it doesn't turn out so great. Also, humidity and being outdoors does not help natural curly hair one bit (speaking from experience here). I wish Jinger would embrace her curly hair or curl it, because those styles work a lot better with her hair.

I never have even attempted to straighten mine. I can only imagine the mess it would look like. That's why I had mine taken indoors, lol. Even so, the photography was bad as well. It's too bad she couldn't have taken her own. :/

50 minutes ago, nst said:

now I am convinced this is more for Jessa that Jinger gets married - then Jinger wanting to get married sounds weird but this is the vibe I get from these pictures 

it's about getting Jinger out of the house 

either Get "jessa's friends" the one who did her maternity photos or don't go through Jeremy's friend every again 

You can see all that from a pic?  I look at my own wedding pics and I can't even get a vibe off those and I was there.  And I was me! :) 

I've never been good at picking up on cues from pics (pretty good in person though) but I'd put even less stock in staged professional shots.  Hard to be focused on romance when you're being posed.

I was married twice and both times the only thing running through my head the whole ceremony was that my feet were killing me and calling myself an idiot for picking the cute but painful shoes.  

I don't have a point...just that not everyone is great at conveying raw genuine emotion with a camera pointed at them.  Especially those raised where being their own authentic selves wasn't exactly encouraged.  Ymmv.

6 hours ago, Elvis Presby said:

I don't like tater tots.  I don't even like Chick Fil A waffle fries.  Crunchy over chewy any day for me!

As far as the blind item, I mean really, they have 19 kids and at some point they are going to have at least (only) 1 child go off the reservation.  I would not be surprised to see someone crank out an 8 lb "preemie" at some point.

I had an 8 pound preemie.  I really did, my son was born at 36 weeks and was 8 pounds. No my due date wasn't wrong, but I had been married for 14 months, so no side eyes or whispers. 

4 hours ago, eleanora3 said:

You can DEFINITELY see the outline of Jinger's thighs in this picture. Go Jinger!

13934998_293757044327786_8555843928964388949_n.jpg

Oh oh, poor Jinger, the poses are fine but these guy knows NOTHING about lighting.  I loved her dress that is so cute.  That is how you do modest with out frump.  She should keep doing that. 

In one photo it seems she's almost dancing - looks like she's twirling around happily and in the one below that one his hand is in a very precarious position. I'm surprised it passed the JB modesty test.

4 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Oh oh, poor Jinger, the poses are fine but these guy knows NOTHING about lighting.  I loved her dress that is so cute.  That is how you do modest with out frump.  She should keep doing that. 

My thought exactly, the lighting is horrible in these pictures. Looks like they took them in the middle of the day, the sun is really bright. Jinger, even though you didn't take the pictures you should have known better! 

17 hours ago, Bushes of Love said:

Yaaaaas! Birds Eye Smiley Faces were the best thing about being in Primary School, well those and chocolate cake with pink custard.

I'm now on a Primary School nostalgia trip. Anyone care to join me?!

Well now I feel old! it was all semolina/rice pudding and individual milk bottles with straws when I was at primary school (era of Maggie Thatcher the milk thief)

10 hours ago, nst said:

the above picture is the only i like - and it because screams - jinger didn't take the photo - but someone OTHER than A Duggar did - scandal erupts 

all the others are lollipops and boring - even Derick and Jill had better ones 

but the one above I like - its racy yet innocent 

It says on his website that his friend James Song took the photos with a link to his soon to be created website.

6 hours ago, CoveredInBees said:

It says on his website that his friend James Song took the photos with a link to his soon to be created website.

Surely by the Duggar patterns of matchmaking and courting, that means James is next in line for a J-girl.

Do they still have Oxo crisps? I used to love those. Our school dinners were things like liver (hard enough to break your teeth), watery cabbage and lumpy mashed potatoes. In grammar school we weren't allowed to pack a lunch. Fortunately the ice cream truck used to stop at the end of the driveway. Ice cream cone with a Cadbury flake.  Bliss.

12 hours ago, Purrl said:

In one photo it seems she's almost dancing - looks like she's twirling around happily and in the one below that one his hand is in a very precarious position. I'm surprised it passed the JB modesty test.

That is definitely dancing. Which is basically sex if you are to believe the official Duggar line. 

dancing.jpg

14 hours ago, Purrl said:

That's why I (finally) registered an account. To come here and be outraged over the premerital sex ... hrm, I mean dancing. 

You can definitely see through that dress. Reminds me of the early pic of Princess Di. I would think Jinger had a chance to look at them before posting, though.

1 hour ago, Iamtheway said:

That's why I (finally) registered an account. To come here and be outraged over the premerital sex ... hrm, I mean dancing. 

Stirring up desires that cannot righteously be fulfilled!!1!!1!!

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived