IGNORED

Jill Duggar Dillard Part 10: Taking Photos of Screaming Izzie

Coconut Flan

It might be nice for her to go through a pregnancy in Guatemala/El Salvador/wherever they end up, experience the local natal care system first hand and realize that their midwives and doctors are not as ~*~ignorant and needy~*~ as she believes.

Incidentally I feel like every other thread on the board is full of wild pregnancy speculation atm. If you're all correct then nine months from now we can expect a WAVE O' BABIES.

tumblr_lw44rkipDE1r51blgo1_500.jpg

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where is this photo everyone is talking about?  And yes, if both Jill and Anna are pregnant (and two Bateses) there will be a wave o babies, but when is that going to not be true in the coming years?

1 minute ago, justoneoftwo said:

Where is this photo everyone is talking about?  And yes, if both Jill and Anna are pregnant (and two Bateses) there will be a wave o babies, but when is that going to not be true in the coming years?

It's the new pic on the Duggar official FB page

On January 12, 2016 at 7:01 PM, Marissap said:

This is my favorite. I can spend hours in foreign supermarkets!

Yep. However, it is unfortunate that yogurt and sour cream are often in similarly-labeled containers the same size and shape. :doh:

1 hour ago, Buzzard said:

I'm not surprised that the tax info still says the Duggars, it takes quite a while for them to update that information.  They wont issue tax bills for several months, so its normal for the old names to remain a while. 

I'm also interested in the dealings with Renfroe.  Its very odd that the LLC was created right around the time of Joshly.

Exactly! I might have more time over the weekend to explore possible connections.

18 hours ago, missegeno said:

I mix ACV with calcium bentonite clay for facials. It's great!

I also use diluted acv in place of conditioner (to go with my homemade shampoo). :content:

I occasionally rinse my hair with diluted apple cider vinegar.  It removes any build-up of product and leaves my hair super smooth and shiny. 

As to the real estate transactions for the home Jill & Derick lived in, I don't understand all the ins and outs, but it sounds like JB did actually sell the property to another entity that we believe is unrelated to any Duggar LLC, correct?  If so, I guess he wanted the money rather than to have a place to put the next married couple.  (Or:  he's not expecting any of his unmarried children to enter into a courtship anytime soon; or he's actually ready to let one of the adult children marry and really "leave and cleave" instead of keeping them close to home.)

3 minutes ago, EmmieJ said:

As to the real estate transactions for the home Jill & Derick lived in, I don't understand all the ins and outs, but it sounds like JB did actually sell the property to another entity that we believe is unrelated to any Duggar LLC, correct?  If so, I guess he wanted the money rather than to have a place to put the next married couple.  (Or:  he's not expecting any of his unmarried children to enter into a courtship anytime soon; or he's actually ready to let one of the adult children marry and really "leave and cleave" instead of keeping them close to home.)

If JB has no connection, then I would assume it's only a money need issue.  I wouldn't get your hopes up about him not keeping a close watch on his children. ;) 

The whole transfer of monies, names of companies, etc, all seemed out of place.  However, if I understand things correctly, this was a foreclosure property and I really do not understand all the swapping that takes place with that.  

1 hour ago, Buzzard said:

I'm not surprised that the tax info still says the Duggars, it takes quite a while for them to update that information.  They wont issue tax bills for several months, so its normal for the old names to remain a while. 

I'm also interested in the dealings with Renfroe.  Its very odd that the LLC was created right around the time of Joshly.

So does that LLC also own J/A's Sloccum Springs home?

1 hour ago, justoneoftwo said:

The Duggars seem to have deleted the picture. Pickles got a screengrab:

I think Pickles is reaching, but it's interesting that the picture was deleted. If you look at the official fb page, it shows they changed to a picture from the shoot for the Jslaves' book 4 hours ago, and prior to that it was Derick and some howlers playing basketball. There's no trace of the picture above, of Jill surrounded by little Guatemalan/Salvadoran kids.

4 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

So does that LLC also own J/A's Sloccum Springs home?

No, that's a different LLC; ALB Investments, or something.

Also, it's worth remembering that the footage where Jill said she's not pregnant was shot in October, if I'm not mistaken. She could easily be pregnant by now.

Pickles' reasoning is shaky at best (no understanding of why a Christian would use 'Selah' in the same post as a Bible verse? Really?) but her best evidence is the most logical: it's probably about time for Jill to be pregnant again, if she's sticking to her original beliefs and not using birth control. I'd be pretty confident betting that she'll give birth again before the end of the year. But so far there's no actual proof that she's pregnant.

8 minutes ago, MissBitters said:

If Jill is pregnant, I wouldn't be surprised if she and Derick use it as an excuse to return to the states.

I would agree!  I also think they will use the 'c-section'/ v-back issue, as one of the main reasons.  

4 minutes ago, Flyinthesoup said:

I would agree!  I also think they will use the 'c-section'/ v-back issue, as one of the main reasons.  

I would hope for the safety of both Jill and the baby that they do use this as an excuse. My fear is she is so dim witted that she will try a homebirth where ever they are and it will not end well. There is no way she could have delivered Izzy. There is a fair chance she may need another c section or at least hospital/doctor monitoring. I am just afraid neither Jill or Derrick will take any of this into account and carry on about their vagabond ways. Izzy needs a mother even if it is Jill. Plus, she seems very impressed with her own very dim knowledge of midwifery.

2 hours ago, nickelodeon said:

tumblr_lw44rkipDE1r51blgo1_500.jpg

Thanks for this!!!

It's been a long time since I've visited the Homestarrunner site and watched a Teen Girl Squad episode!  :my_smile:

14 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

If she's pregnant and far enough along to know that it's a girl, I am legit worried about the health risks she's taking.

If she's pregnant at all right now, I'd be worried about the risks. It hasn't even been a year since Izzy was born.

13 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

Didn't Jill say that she wasn't pregnant in the special? She also said they might come back as a family of 4. Maybe she's trying to adopt.

I wonder if it's easier to adopt a child from whenever they are since they are currently living there. I wonder if that makes a difference at all.

3 hours ago, Valerie3kids said:

I would hope for the safety of both Jill and the baby that they do use this as an excuse. My fear is she is so dim witted that she will try a homebirth where ever they are and it will not end well. There is no way she could have delivered Izzy. There is a fair chance she may need another c section or at least hospital/doctor monitoring. I am just afraid neither Jill or Derrick will take any of this into account and carry on about their vagabond ways. Izzy needs a mother even if it is Jill. Plus, she seems very impressed with her own very dim knowledge of midwifery.

I'm sure they will try a VBAC at home. Personally, I think that is reckless. But it wouldn't surprise me at all.

The Duggars are reckless in many ways. Don't even get me started on their car seat misuse. These people don't care to educate themselves about anything that has to do with health or safety.

I'm thinking Jill's about due for another pregnancy announcement. Same for about two of the Bate's I think (Alyssa and Michael)

3 hours ago, Valerie3kids said:

I would hope she seeks out good medical attention as well.  I am thinking that if she 'goes home' for the birth, she may well use that as her 'escape' from her attempt at missionary work.  Of course, that might depend on whether or not she has a v-back.  At least we know where she won't be living. :D 

With the Zika virus now spreading into Central America,  If Jill were pregnant, I think that it would be perfectly reasonable to abandon the mission field to come home during the pregnancy.  The problem is of course is that because of their idiocy,  there is probably never going to be a time when she might not be pregnant, except when she is actually pregnant!

I watched that on the NBC Nightly News tonight. The pictures of the babies with deformed heads was shocking. I'm not pregnant, but that alone would have convinced me to stay far, far away from the infected areas.

I mean, even if we suspend reality for a minute and believe that Jill and Derick are doing true Mission work, I think most of their supporters would understand leaving their post during a high risk pregnancy and during a time when there is a devastating outbreak of a virus that causes serious birth defects.     

One could also argue that if Jerick are passionate about mission work, that they might consider the risk of infection with the Zika virus a reason to prevent pregnancy during the time period that they have committed to their mission. 

Again, both of these possibilities take a huge suspension of reality as we know it.

I don't think it's likely that they're adopting any time in the near future. They've been in Antigua, and adoption from Guatemala by Americans is not allowed. They wouldn't meet the requirements for El Salvador due to lacking a stable income, and additionally that country has a very long adoption timetable, routinely taking 2-3 years.

I also don't think that under the circumstances, the fact that they're currently in-country will make any difference. If they were planning to be there long-term it absolutely would, but a few months in Guatemala and less than a year expected in El Salvador would not be enough time to establish residency for adoption purposes.

6 hours ago, Valerie3kids said:

I'm totally pro-home birth but THIS!  A million times over.

How do fundies prevent pregnancy when it's for their health, like in the case of waiting after c section or Erin bateseseses situation?

Even most diehard VBAC supporters don't much like home birth after caesarean.  It is best attempted at a hospital birthing center where interventions can be minimized while the labor is closely monitored (monitoring does not have to be electronic, EFM may just be intermittent) and an emergency c-section can be done if necessary.  A span of more than 2 years between births leads to more successful trials of labor for VBAC.

I did have a VBAC almost 25 years ago after 3 previous c-sections and one vaginal birth.  I had a heparin lock and intermittent electronic monitoring

26 minutes ago, OodOnTheLoo said:

How do fundies prevent pregnancy when it's for their health, like in the case of waiting after c section or Erin bateseseses situation?

They don't. Decades ago I was given  a book by Mary Pride that championed no birth control, home birth no matter what. They think that they are trusting God and no matter what happens God is in control.

It scared the crap out of me, as I had just had my 3rd c-section. 

• Boogalou locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived