IGNORED

Jill Duggar Dillard Part 10: Taking Photos of Screaming Izzie

Coconut Flan

14 minutes ago, Chickenbutt said:

To HerNameIsBuffy....(quoting doesn't work for me).... the citric acid in the lemonade is what cleans it. You can search online "KoolAid Lemonade to clean dishwasher" and all kinds of results come up....here is just one...

http://www.wikihow.com/Clean-Your-Dishwasher-With-Kool-Aid

You guys just saved me a lot of money!

(I can return the favor if anyone uses Swiffer wet jets for their floors and is still spending a fortune on refills of cleaner.)

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

When you say "here," do you mean NW Arkansas?  The  median household income for Benton County, where the Stony Brook house is located, is $50,000 according to the Census. Although that is much higher that Arkansas's statewide average of $41,000, I am still shocked that there are that many people in Rogers, AK that can spend $5,000 per month--much more than the annual media household income-- on rent.

And I am just as shocked that there are than many businesses that can afford that much rent--and wouldn't rather be in a commercial area with more visibility, parking, etc.

when i say here - I mean where the xfiles was originally filmed :)

I pull them out of the dryer and put them in a grocery bag that is hanging by my dryer. The I just grab one when I need it. Glad it was helpful.

Okie dokie...my last one...lol....Peroxide and Baking Soda to clean glass top or gas stoves. My "go to" for cleaning my stove before my mom comes over. Both very inexpensive ingredients.

http://thedailymom1.blogspot.com/2012/01/cleaning-glass-stove-top-really.html

http://www.imperfecthomemaking.com/2012/04/how-to-clean-cooked-on-gunk-from-stove.html

16 hours ago, Handmaiden of Dog said:

I  have Fiestaware! and I use it daily!  and I hand wash it! because I haven't had a dishwasher in 16 years. :my_sad: I will probably never have a dishwasher because remodeling our kitchen is so far down on the list of things we want to do it will never happen. I figured out a few days ago that I have been washing dishes for 54 years; my mother taught me how to wash dishes when I was 4 and gave me a step chair to stand on.

I'm in the minority of people who prefer to hand wash their dishes.  Like you, I grew up without a dishwasher in a family of 10.  It was a rotating chore for all of us to do the dishes.  I found that using a dishwasher still required me to scrub the dishes fairly clean anyway before putting them in the washer, so I decided to just do it myself and that's how I've been dealing with dirty dishes ever since.  Of course, there is just me and my son, not 19 kids and counting.

1 hour ago, Flyinthesoup said:

The first link requires more information from me, so I am unable to make use of that.  The second one is interesting and I was able to get a few little nuggets from it.  Renfroe Properties, LLC applied for a re-zoning of the Stoney Brook property, from A-1 (Agricultural) to R-O (Residential Office) Link to full notice.

The re-zoning was granted on Oct. 20, 2015.  I want to know who "Renfroe Properties, LLC"  is.  I would like to know if Jim Bob is in anyway connected to that or if that's a private company/person who has purchased the property.  Here's the information that was on the report: 

Could someone please take a look at the photo, #11 and tell me if the photos hanging on the left hand side wall, if those are of the Duggar family?  I don't know all the Duggar family members, sorry.  I think it would be odd to have those photos hanging on the wall, in the professional photos of the property, unless Duggar is somehow connected to Renfroe Properties, LLC.  Scott Lar, who represented Renfroe Properties, LLC before council, is a lawyer who deals in: business, tax, estate, non profit and charitable planning along with Federal and State Tax controversies. This makes me think Renfroe Properties, LLC is connected to Duggars.  The timing on the selling of the property and the AM scandal seem more than coincidental, to me.

This is interesting... Renfroe Properties appears to have been created in August

Corporation Name RENFROE PROPERTIES, LLC
Fictitious Names  
Filing # 811083644
Filing Type Limited Liability Company
Filed under Act Domestic LLC; 1003 of 1993
Status Good Standing
Principal Address 13045 WEST HIGHWAY 62
FARMINGTON, AR 72730
Reg. Agent DENTON WOODS
Agent Address 75 N. EAST AVE.
SUITE 500
FAYETTEVILLE, AR 72701
Date Filed 08/18/2015
Officers DENTON WOODS , Incorporator/Organizer
Foreign Name N/A
Foreign Address  
State of Origin N/A

http://www.sos.arkansas.gov/corps/search_corps.php?DETAIL=444363&corp_type_id=&corp_name=renfroe&agent_search=&agent_city=&agent_state=&filing_number=&cmd=

Denton Woods is a tax, trust, and estate attorney in Fayetville

We have a dishwasher we don't use. The previous (original) owner lived here about ten years and never used it because it was just him. . . so we have no way of knowing if it actually works properly or not. Not a big deal right now because it's just the two of us, but we're hoping to have a baby in the next year and it would be nice to have a working one by the time they're born. 

The physical address is associated with two businesses, S&D Powersports, and The Engineering Institute.  There is also a "renfroe engineering" with the same address, 13045 W. HIGHWAY 62.

Corporation Name RENFROE ENGINEERING, INC.
Fictitious Names  
Filing # 100100810
Filing Type For Profit Corporation
Filed under Act Dom Bus Corp; 958 of 1987
Status Good Standing
Principal Address  
Reg. Agent DAVID A. RENFROE
Agent Address 13045 W. HIGHWAY 62

FARMINGTON, AR 72730
Date Filed 12/23/1992
Officers SEE FILE, Incorporator/Organizer
DAVID A RENFROE , President
DAVID A RENFROE , Secretary
DAVID A RENFROE , Vice-President
DAVID A RENFROE , Treasurer
Foreign Name N/A
Foreign Address  
State of Origin N/A

Renfroe Engineering is now "consultants LLC", owned by Stanley Andrews (it does not appear to be incorporated under that name, but is the one above).

http://www.enginst.org/contact.html

The engineering institute also appears to be associated with renfroe engineering

1.  As previously reported, the Duggars seem to have sold the property.  I suspect the buyers are trying to rent it as a commercial space, so that they can get more income from the space.  I also suspect that the realtor is using old pictures from the sale of the house.   You'll notice a Dillard "D" above the fireplace.  Can't get a good view of the pics to determine Duggar identities

2.  I love my Bosch dishwasher.

3.  Back to the title of this thread....Jill reminds me of my brother in law.  He was the oldest of 13 children.  I believe that's what my sister found appealing about him--she had left a marriage to someone who didn't want children and he (in his own words) "Couldn't remember a time in his life when he wasn't wiping a baby's butt".    Sounds like the perfect father right?  I think he probably thinks he is the perfect father, but it turns out he's the perfect big brother.  He knows how to wipe a butt and feed a baby, but he doesn't know how to do the real parenting skills.  I'm not sure he even really bonded with his kid, he really is the "babysitter" and not the parent.

1 hour ago, EmmieJ said:

I'm in the minority of people who prefer to hand wash their dishes.  Like you, I grew up without a dishwasher in a family of 10.  It was a rotating chore for all of us to do the dishes.  I found that using a dishwasher still required me to scrub the dishes fairly clean anyway before putting them in the washer, so I decided to just do it myself and that's how I've been dealing with dirty dishes ever since.  Of course, there is just me and my son, not 19 kids and counting.

Same here, except with a daughter.  It just seems less water-friendly to scrub, rinse, THEN run through the dish washer.  These Bosch washers that everyone's talking about, well, those might be different.  As it is, I have a dishwasher that I use a few times annually to sterilize jars before canning.  I also use it when I replenish our stock of glassware from Goodwill, again for sterilization purposes.  With my daughter and her young friends running around, I don't want to spend too much on glasses, and I deeply despise plastic (though we have three plastic cups for extra-small kiddo visitors).  

In my church/denomination, we honor and respect the earth as God's creation. Reduce, reuse, recycle, as much as possible. Modern dishwashers do not require that you practically wash everything first. I grew up very modest, no  automatic dishwasher. I detest hand washing dishes and only do it when absolutely necessary.  Get a good brand of detergent (I use Cascade) and a rinse agent, dishes come out beautifully.

3 hours ago, Four is Enough said:

I can NOT believe that the Duggars did the repairs on that house. I'd have torn it apart with a home inspector before I'd have purchased or rented that house.

I agree. I would have that building gone through with a fine tooth comb after JB boasted about all the children doing the repairs etc for the Dullards to live there. I felt bad for the carpet man being hired to lay carpet and then being told to teach the kids to do! I hope he charged well for his lessons.  I just can't see where their work is up to par. I don't see any of them having any type of work ethic except JD and I see JB leaving a bunch of kids in the house working all day and he comes back later to pick them up. They walk on their kitchen counters it is pretty obvious they have no respect for anything.

2 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

You guys just saved me a lot of money!

(I can return the favor if anyone uses Swiffer wet jets for their floors and is still spending a fortune on refills of cleaner.)

Yes please!

I love my Swiffer, but I would love not to have to buy refills all the freaking time.

1 hour ago, Buzzard said:

The physical address is associated with two businesses, S&D Powersports, and The Engineering Institute.  There is also a "renfroe engineering" with the same address, 13045 W. HIGHWAY 62.

Renfroe Engineering is now "consultants LLC", owned by Stanley Andrews (it does not appear to be incorporated under that name, but is the one above).

http://www.enginst.org/contact.html

The engineering institute also appears to be associated with renfroe engineering

@Buzzard does this mean all the "Renfroe" companies/holdings mentioned above, are products of Stanley Andrews?  According to @JenniferJuniper, quoted up thread, the Stoney Brook House sold a week previous to Oct. 2, 2015.  The application for the zoning change was made public on Oct. 2, 2015 and given approval on Oct. 20.  Renfroe Properties LLC was established on 08/18/2015, just before the AM scandal broke.  

Is there a public record of the listing and sale of the house?  How would I find that, if there is? 

It makes no sense to me that the house went from 92K in 2012 to a sale price in 2015 of 485K.  I never saw this house, so does anyone think the house before renovations and after is really worth that amount of money?  I did not see any information on subdividing, which is what I wondered with respect to land vs. the house.

I think the Renfroe properties are still maintained by Renfroe.  Its possible that Stanley Andrews bought the engineering business from Renfroe and he now has a "retirement hobby."

I cant find a deed transferring the property from the Duggars, but someone with better sleuthing skills than I may have better success because I also couldnt find where they bought it. 

3 hours ago, HereticHick said:

When you say "here," do you mean NW Arkansas?  The  median household income for Benton County, where the Stony Brook house is located, is $50,000 according to the Census. Although that is much higher that Arkansas's statewide average of $41,000, I am still shocked that there are that many people in Rogers, AK that can spend $5,000 per month--much more than the annual media household income-- on rent.

And I am just as shocked that there are than many businesses that can afford that much rent--and wouldn't rather be in a commercial area with more visibility, parking, etc.

I read that sentence as, "here" being where NST lives.

12 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

I think the Renfroe properties are still maintained by Renfroe.  Its possible that Stanley Andrews bought the engineering business from Renfroe and he now has a "retirement hobby."

I cant find a deed transferring the property from the Duggars, but someone with better sleuthing skills than I may have better success because I also couldnt find where they bought it. 

Thank you, that's helpful.

I just happened to find some information on the sale of the house.  I do not understand what the 'delisted', means.  I understand listed, relisted, but not delisted.  It shows "delisted' in 2012, but no 'sold', as in Sept. of 2015. Is 'delisted' when a property is being evaluated to have it subdivided, or is that another way to say "sold" without having to disclose the selling price?  Jennifer Juniper stated that the house sold for 92K to the Duggars in 2012, so something doesn't add up.  Here's the link but you have to scroll down to get the numbers for the other years of activity.

41 minutes ago, Flyinthesoup said:

Is there a public record of the listing and sale of the house?  How would I find that, if there is? 

There's a lot of information that may shed some light on this at the link I provided that you couldn't see. I'll get screengrabs up in a few.

Ten images inside the spoiler:

Spoiler

2M7WMze.pngLxoKgyS.pngWGVrGEb.pngnmonWI8.pngHkyq1Yn.png2VOuxuu.pngXjOAU1M.pngfKdcy13.pngNZauJz2.jpg

I don't understand why the Duggars are still listed as the billing address if they sold to Renfroe? Josh's Siloam Springs house is listed the same way, with the LLC as the owner and Josh and Anna as the taxpayer. Is it because they paid the taxes immediately before selling, or because the LLCs are shelters, or something else? I'm not trying to sound alarmist, it's just that when I don't understand something, my imagination goes nuts considering the possibilities.

1 hour ago, Rajah061014 said:

Yes please!

I love my Swiffer, but I would love not to have to buy refills all the freaking time.

I've been doing this since the beginning of June and haven't had to buy a new one yet.  You only need to do the boiling water thing the first time to break the seal...after that you're just screwing it on and off.

I have two always ready to go.  One for the tile and one for the hardwood floors (which is just apple cider vinegar and water combo - works MUCH better than actual cleaning solutions (no build up - shiney floors) and crazy cheap.  Vinegar smell dissipates when dry.

I miss the smell of Murphy's but the trade off is better floors and money saved.

2 hours ago, amandaaries said:

Same here, except with a daughter.  It just seems less water-friendly to scrub, rinse, THEN run through the dish washer.  These Bosch washers that everyone's talking about, well, those might be different.  As it is, I have a dishwasher that I use a few times annually to sterilize jars before canning.  I also use it when I replenish our stock of glassware from Goodwill, again for sterilization purposes.  With my daughter and her young friends running around, I don't want to spend too much on glasses, and I deeply despise plastic (though we have three plastic cups for extra-small kiddo visitors).  

Another thing we have in common :)  Our current plateware was found at a thrift store (all proceeds go to provide care for unwanted felines), and I had two large glasses that I found at a hospice thrift store.  My son loved these for his big glasses of milk (one broke awhile ago, so I guess I need to hit up the thrift stores again). 

Also, I like to hand wash my dishes.  My own preference.  I'm not implying that people who prefer using a dishwasher should not do so.  I also still get down on my hands and knees to wash the kitchen floor.  Most people would rather not.  Any way people choose to clean is fine by me.

Modern dishwashers actually use less water than hand-washing your dishes does. Of course, that only applies if you don't rinse everything beforehand, but that really isn't necessary anymore (again, with modern dishwashers).

36 minutes ago, halcionne said:

Ten images inside the spoiler:

Reveal hidden contents

2M7WMze.pngLxoKgyS.pngWGVrGEb.pngnmonWI8.pngHkyq1Yn.png2VOuxuu.pngXjOAU1M.pngfKdcy13.pngNZauJz2.jpg

I don't understand why the Duggars are still listed as the billing address if they sold to Renfroe? Josh's Siloam Springs house is listed the same way, with the LLC as the owner and Josh and Anna as the taxpayer. Is it because they paid the taxes immediately before selling, or because the LLCs are shelters, or something else? I'm not trying to sound alarmist, it's just that when I don't understand something, my imagination goes nuts considering the possibilities.

Thank you for taking the time to post the hidden information.  I am working my way through this...so confusing and giving me lots more questions. :P

• Boogalou locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived