IGNORED

Sisterwives Part 2 - Things Get Complicated

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, on Thanksgiving, Sam Cooper blathered on Twitter about adopting a child...

Oh good god... I guess if "Sam" can invent the three jets and the trips to Paris he can invent a child, too.  

As an adoptive mother myself, let me tell you this... if Jackie/Sam/BatJerk suddenly acquires a chile it is a lie.  Adoptions take months, if not years.  Jackie is too stupid to research this so I predict her newly made-up adopted child will join the storyline in 3...2...1...

Well, on Thanksgiving, Sam Cooper blathered on Twitter about adopting a child...

Jeebus. Well if that ain't a stab at Meri. We all know how badly she wanted more children. Is "he" going to parade it as some sort of tribute to Meri? "I know how badly you wanted more children, so I got one in your memory..."

I've been reading this thread for so long! I finally recovered my password so i can weigh in on the bateman photo thing. I was looking thru his twitter and found a photo where he has the exact same expression as sam... I'm still not sure the photo is his but they are so similar, and the bateman/batman thing... 

I'm thinking maybe JO got an older picture? Looks can change a little right? 

image.jpg

How odd.  He has an arm growing out of his cheek.  An itty-bitty extra arm.

Jeebus. Well if that ain't a stab at Meri. We all know how badly she wanted more children. Is "he" going to parade it as some sort of tribute to Meri? "I know how badly you wanted more children, so I got one in your memory..."

Oh my goodness, this made me burst out laughing. So Sam-like! 20 years later.... "Meri, I'm still thinking about you and how we laughed together. Everything I do is for you, Meri. Believe that. "

^ Meri knows "he" doesn't exist now.  What would the point of mentioning adoption be?  I seriously don't understand this catfish's game.  Do you guys think that Jackie is delusional enough that she actually thinks people still believe her?

^ Meri knows "he" doesn't exist now.  What would the point of mentioning adoption be?  I seriously don't understand this catfish's game.  Do you guys think that Jackie is delusional enough that she actually thinks people still believe her?

YES. lol. Otherwise, why would she continue with the Sam blog?

YES. lol. Otherwise, why would she continue with the Sam blog?

I don't know... I guess it doesn't make any sense if she doesn't believe she's believable.  I just can't imagine anyone being that delusional... I guess it's time for me to lower my base expectations for human beings again.

BatMoron posted something interesting in the comments on her blog, which I am going to share here just so it is forever on the internet in case the catfish blog gets taken down.  it talks a little about the Brown family finances and as BatLoser has been pretty accurate with the other insider info she's shared, I suspect this is true as well.

"She doesn’t receive as much as them. She gets around $5000 a month the other wives get other amounts one of them $7000 for her and the college kids. The house issue is easy to explain. The reaso they ended up with houses double their original budgets is because they wanted the houses all together. Instead of building one giant house they opted to get land all together. When they were looking this was the only 4 lots all together like this. They had been looking for a year and a half. They settled on the 4 lots and were forced to go mortgage poor to get them. They all have monthly mortgage payments and two of the wives have medical liens on their homes because they can not afford to pay off their medical debts. Meri is paying for all of Mariahs college on her own. She also helps with random living exoenses or anything she needs. Kody does not help pay anything for Mariah or Meri. She told me him and Janelle figured out her budget for her, the family voted Mariahs college comes out of Meris income and they leave her to figure it all out. She puts things on credit cards and pays them off as she can. She also goes tanning and has a gym membership. So she is doing okay but is not rich. They all live month to month except Kody. He has control of the money."

BatMoron posted something interesting in the comments on her blog, which I am going to share here just so it is forever on the internet in case the catfish blog gets taken down.  it talks a little about the Brown family finances and as BatLoser has been pretty accurate with the other insider info she's shared, I suspect this is true as well.

"She doesn’t receive as much as them. She gets around $5000 a month the other wives get other amounts one of them $7000 for her and the college kids. The house issue is easy to explain. The reaso they ended up with houses double their original budgets is because they wanted the houses all together. Instead of building one giant house they opted to get land all together. When they were looking this was the only 4 lots all together like this. They had been looking for a year and a half. They settled on the 4 lots and were forced to go mortgage poor to get them. They all have monthly mortgage payments and two of the wives have medical liens on their homes because they can not afford to pay off their medical debts. Meri is paying for all of Mariahs college on her own. She also helps with random living exoenses or anything she needs. Kody does not help pay anything for Mariah or Meri. She told me him and Janelle figured out her budget for her, the family voted Mariahs college comes out of Meris income and they leave her to figure it all out. She puts things on credit cards and pays them off as she can. She also goes tanning and has a gym membership. So she is doing okay but is not rich. They all live month to month except Kody. He has control of the money."

This intrigues me because it could definitely be true.  I've read reports that Meri and Kody filed for bankruptcy in 2005.  Meri would be eligible for credit cards again, and their religion doesn't seem to care overmuch about honoring debts. 

It saddens me to think that Meri might go tanning. She definitely doesn't need additional sun exposure, and I type this with all respect and sympathy (I spent too much time in the harsh sun in my younger years as well).  

"She doesn’t receive as much as them. She gets around $5000 a month the other wives get other amounts one of them $7000 for her and the college kids. ...../snipped

This intrigues me because it could definitely be true.  I've read reports that Meri and Kody filed for bankruptcy in 2005.  Meri would be eligible for credit cards again, and their religion doesn't seem to care overmuch about honoring debts. 

It saddens me to think that Meri might go tanning. She definitely doesn't need additional sun exposure, and I type this with all respect and sympathy (I spent too much time in the harsh sun in my younger years as well).  

Unless of course it refers to spray tanning. Then there's no sun involved.

So if all 4 wives received $5,000k a month, that's $240,000k a year between them all before tax. Minimum, as it did say some wives receive more. So $240,000 to $260,000k per annum? Must be from TLC because I can't see SW Closet bringing in anything...

If it's even true of course.

Unless of course it refers to spray tanning. Then there's no sun involved.

So if all 4 wives received $5,000k a month, that's $240,000k a year between them all before tax. Minimum, as it did say some wives receive more. So $240,000 to $260,000k per annum? Must be from TLC because I can't see SW Closet bringing in anything...

If it's even true of course.

That could work when funded by TLC, I would imagine.  SW Closet is a joke of a business model; that won't be supporting the family any time soon.

That could work when funded by TLC, I would imagine.  SW Closet is a joke of a business model; that won't be supporting the family any time soon.

Yeah, with the exception of Janelle, and she probably doesn't earn much, I can't see any of them supporting the family anytime soon.

Batdork also mentioned that Robyn and Christine had debt on their houses due to medical bills (I don't remember the exact phrasing and I don't want to go back through the comments on the Thanksgiving post....).  I'm not sure why they wouldn't have any insurance because it seems that the non-legal wives would qualify for medicaid.

Newest post is a rant with thinly veiled threats.  Does anyone actually have twitter access to NotBatmatYet?  I think Batdork just blocked everyone and is doing the same thing as when there was a "sextape" up - "I'll give you access if you email me" but no one actually gets access....  He is claiming he has posted pics on his Twitter.

"Sam" also posted thoughts on "Mormonism"  in the comments of the latest post. Just for fun, I googled a line from it and it was straight up plagiarized from somewhere else on the internet. Not sure why I'm surprised, but I was.

I catch myself feeling bad for this person because there is something seriously wrong upstairs to do something like this over and over to multiple people, and there must be something huge missing in their life...but then I remind myself of all of the poor unsuspecting people that have been hurt and my sympathy fades.

quote from comments for safe keeping and links to two different places I found with quick google search lol

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/religion/2687442/posts
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080704083715AAvVKkv

The awkward part for the Mormon church is the total lack of historical and archaeological evidence to support the Book of Mormon. For example, after the cataclysmic last battle fought between the Nephites and Lamanites, there was no one left to clean up the mess. Hundreds of thousands of men and beasts allegedly perished in that battle, and the ground was strewn with weapons and armor.

Keep in mind that A.D. 421 is just yesterday in archaeological terms. It should be easy to locate and retrieve copious evidence of such a battle, and there hasn’t been enough time for the weapons and armor to turn to dust. The Bible tells of similar battles that have been documented by archaeology, battles which took place long before A.D. 421.

The embarrassing truth—embarrassing for Mormons, that is—is that no scientist, Mormon or otherwise, has been able to find anything to substantiate that such a great battle took place.

I did enjoy the Book of Mormon and have been discussing the book and the religion with Mormons. It’s fascinating.

I'm watching the first episode of catfish right now and is so insane how the girl completly believes this "guy" (who turns out to be a girl). When Nev is telling the girl he found out a bunch of things that doesn't make sense and doesn't match what "he" said, she comes up with excuses for him. It's insane how this works right? Off topic a little, but it gives a little insight of how things work. I soooo wish they would do an episode with meri! I really wanna see how Jackie would responde... 

The Brown's had better hope the TLC cash cow is in the mix for a very long time.  I cannot see anyway that Kody and Janelle could support the family in all the houses, etc. for any length of time.  The Browns did way overbuild, even for large families.  I don't see why they had to be so close to Vegas.  It's not like any of them need to be close to work.  Wouldn't it have made more sense to move to the outskirts of the suburbs and buy land to build their homes out there? 

This is the latest "sam" according to "lindsey"'s twitter. She said she got a print from his snapchat and confirms its him on another twit saying your closet and your gym shirts

image.jpeg

Give it up, Jackie. What prize is there in continuing this?

God, seriously. Didn't she post something on the Sam blog about how once the special aired she would go away? What the hell is she doing? I mean, obviously she is not mentally well, but how does she justify doing all this? What the hell is the point? We all know she's a fake. Meri knows she's a fake. She's been outed as a serial catfisher. She needs to just stop. These pictures she's posting are so obviously of different men. Are any of her supporter comments and accounts  real??

still waiting on SOMEONE to come forward to claim any of these pictures of "Sam"...then again if someone used my picture I'm not sure I'd wanna get dragged into this kerfuffle....then AGAIN how much money would be in it for me if someone did use my pictures? *taps chin*

still waiting on SOMEONE to come forward to claim any of these pictures of "Sam"...then again if someone used my picture I'm not sure I'd wanna get dragged into this kerfuffle....then AGAIN how much money would be in it for me if someone did use my pictures? *taps chin*

Her use of the pictures is in a tiny corner of the internet.  The guys she posts are fairly attractive; it's entirely possible they are out there living their lives, completely unaware that she's using their images.  Jackie/Sam/identity-issues doesn't have any money for which to sue, so what would be the benefit of time in court?

About the houses...I don't understand at all why they bought 4 lots and built 4 houses! Why not purchase one lot and build a large 4 family house. Then taxes are only on one home and property. Makes absolutely no sense. Obviously they are "counting on" TLC's money. 

• SpoonfulOSugar locked this topic

Archived