IGNORED

Sisterwives Part 2 - Things Get Complicated

A lot longer than I thought it would be, but, for the most part, the last 35 minutes (time includes commercial breaks) have been transcribed verbatim because I thought it was important to do/it's sooo much easier to snark on someone's exact wording :P Happy reading!

Tamryn comments to Meri about how people watching this season might see her as feeling detached about the adoption.

Meri: "I was dealing with a lot of other external issues during the, the whole filming of the season."

Tamryn: "So there was a detachment."

Meri: "Yeah. But not because of the family."

After the first break, they talk about the baby. Apparently Meri and Robyn planned together that Meri would be the one to tell them. Janelle said she thought Meri was going to announce that she was going back to school or that she had cancer. Robyn makes a comment that's a little unclear. It sounds like she said "Well Meri hasn't been filming well," which was a weird thing to hear.

It took an hour and 25 minutes to get to the part where Meri is talking about leaving in Alaska. Tamryn asks some wives what they thought of this
Robyn: "Meri hasn't been herself for a long time."

Janelle: "Meri has seemed to be a little more distant from the family, and we keep trying to - we are anxious to help her in any way we can, and I think we're just all trying to figure out how that is best done at this point."

Kody didn't know what to think. He was waiting for her to express something to him. He said it was vague and he didn't want to push her. She hasn't seemed like herself for a long time. Tamryn pushes for a time frame - six months, he says. He's afraid to push too hard. He says she never wants to talk about it, that she can't.

Meri tears up before they even really begin. Tamryn calls it an online connection who might not have been who Meri thought it was. Meri says "How much time do you have?"

Meri: "Last time we were here, it was about that time that the legal divorce between Kody and I had been made public, and throughout that month, all of us were getting bombarded with questions of what's going on. You know, 'Did Meri divorce Kody?' 'Why did Meri divorce Kody?' And lots and lots and lots of comments to me cheering me on that I had finally left him." Tamryn asks for clarification about where - Meri says it was on social media. "And I guess I just kind of got into this vulnerable state where I was open to friendships and relationships outside of my family, outside of my safety zone. And people started reaching out to me, and there was this one particular person who, who did reach out to me. And, um, he and I started talking online through social media, and then we started talking on the phone, and I really enjoyed the friendship and the laughter. He started saying all the right things. He started, um, saying very flattering comments and, um, expressing affection and love to me. And I fell for it. I started t love who he was portraying himself to be."

Tamryn asks if the laughter and the compliments were what was missing from her relationship with Kody.

Meri: "I think that that was something when I first started talking to this person, um. I was open to the friendship and the laughter."

-On the voice mails/love letters

Meri: "You know, through the course of our phone conversations, he would tell me things like 'I want you to call me and leave me messages and tell me how you feel or tell me, you know, all these certain things.' And he was specific about things that he wanted me to say... He wanted me to express, you know, how much I loved him, and how much I cared for him."

-On how long it went on

Meri: "I talked to him for..." She began to say six. I heard it. Then she backtracked. "I talked to him for quite awhile. And, but it was early on that I started seeing cracks in his story and things were not making sense. And he started, um, pushing more and more for a more serious relationship at the same time as subtle threats of a friend of his and what she could do as far as being a self-proclaimed hacker, being very technologically savvy."

-On the subject of the threats

Meri: "He would say things about his friend that, you don't ever want to cross her. I eventually met her in real life. I never did meet him, but I met her, and she would do things like placing her phone on my phone and say that she could get all the information from my phone. Um, and I made the decision to, um, distance myself from my friends and even my family because I felt like I had to protect them until I could get to a place where I could safely get out of this situation."

Tamryn says Meri was all alone and was receiving threats from "these people." Meri agreed. And she believed that they would destroy her family?

Meri: "Um, I was scared of what they could do because they were showing it... I felt very threatened by them. And then, you know, there was, there was times that I would, um, be at a store and he would call me and start talking to me, and then just say 'Are you at such and such store?' And I'm like [nervous laugh] 'Yeah, how do you know that?'"

Tamryn says Meri is emotional and wears her emotions on her sleeve. How did she manage to conceal her fear?

Meri: "I felt like I had to. So I just kept pushing them away 'cause I didn't know what else to do 'cause I was scared of what these other people could do."

Tamryn asks if anyone had an inkling that this was going on.

Janelle: "She was so distant. You know, she would show up at family gatherings and she would sit in the background, and she would disappear as soon as the main event was over. I mean, she was just so distant."

-When Kody found out

Kody: "Well, not until just three weeks ago. But I, there was this situation going on, and these... people were... So I was seeing some of it. Had people reaching out to me. 'This is a little weird.' And I'm like, 'Meri, listen, these people are creepy. Can you get, you know, can you cut them off?' And she would just give me blank stares.

Tamryn: "But you thought these were just friends online that were creepy?"

Kody: "Yeah. Yeah. But, the thing is, is the whole time I'm saying that to her, she was concerned that her house was bugged. And, um, you know, and, frankly, there were some mistakes that I made, very specifically in our relationship. And it was almost like a perfect storm, and so she's in a lonely, vulnerable spot. You know, the couple times I went to talk to her, um... One time, she's just in tears. Um, you know, when I'm saying, 'Hey, Meri, you need to stop this with these people.'"

Tamryn asks what he thought was happening and why he felt the need to say 'stop with these people'.

Kody: "I thought she was just, I thought she was just... phone conversations, e-mail, and texting."

Meri: "It was just phone conversations."

Kody: "Yeah, that's all I, that's all I... I actually, at the time, 'cause some of it was just what was online. And I was like, 'Hey, you gotta stop this.' I was reading a flirt."

Tamryn: "Let me take it a step back. This is your wife. You see a flirtation. Let me hear your response as her husband when you discover this."

Kody: "Well, okay, so, I'm well aware that Meri and I haven't been taking care of our relationship at this time, so, um, if we move back a little bit, I just remember one night after one of our episodes aired and Meri's looking at what's going on on social media, and she goes, 'Don't these people understand that I am married?' And I'm like, 'Hey, listen, for the sake of our family, would you just stop talking to these people?' And, one time, she's like, she's kinda like staring at me like a deer in the headlights, like, and now I remember and I go, 'I should have read that better.' That read was, 'I'm in a very bad situation and I can't say nothing.' And the other time that I talked to her about it, it was just flowing tears. But I wasn't sure if she was done with me. And I was in a spot myself where I was just kind of patiently waiting for her to say, um, do you wanna rekindle our relationship? Do you wanna go back and do some more counseling? Um, do you want to work on this? Stuff like that. I was trying to be hands off so I wasn't being controlling, but I realized something was up, and I didn't even know what. And so I'm kind of in a fog while these people are terrorizing her.”

Tamryn says that people will make assumptions and only Meri knows the truth. She asks Meri to tell her what was it that she was missing that “this person” was able to give her.

Meri: “I don't know what I was missing necessarily so much as when we started talking online, um, I laughed. And the laughter felt good to me in my, I guess, vulnerable state.”

Now we've gotten to the par that was covered in the extended preview, which you can find here: http://www.people.com/article/sister-wives-tell-all-robyn-brown-begged-meri-brown-to-open-up-about-catfish-scandal?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

-On what drove Meri to tell everyone

Meri: “I just knew I had to. I just couldn't keep doing that. They would ruin my life. That was said to me many times. I believe that that's what the goal was in this, is to break up this family.”

Tamryn asks how she got out.

Meri: “I don't feel like I am out yet. I mean, I've told them.”

Tamryn asks when and how she told the other wives and Kody.

Meri: “We were in Colorado seeing Hunter at the air force academy, and I just went into Robyn's hotel room, and we just started talking, and I just knew I needed to tell her. There were just so many times that she even came over. There was this one time she came over, this was months ago. I called her over to my house and she just laid there on my bed with me while I cried 'cause I couldn't say anything. I just felt so unsafe. I was just scared.”

Tamryn asks what it was like telling Kody.

Meri: “It's horrible. I feel like I've... I go between this conflicting place in my head where I feel so much guilt for bringing this into the family and being it such a place that I invited it in. I feel a lot of guilt for that.

Tamryn asks what Kody thinks when she says that.

Kody: “This is somebody who I started to see was trying to exploit her in a way to literally harm our family and find some way to damage our children. And, um, nothing but forgiveness in this case. It was a... I see it, some people may see it in a different way, but I see it as a flirt. So what?”

Tamryn: “So this is not emotional infidelity?”

Kody: “I don't even know what that is. What I see is somebody that she made friends with, somebody that she felt safe with, but that she was having a communication.”

Tamryn: “She felt that she was in love. Or she thought that she was in love.”

Kody: “Well...”

Meri: “I felt, I felt a love for a person who was not even real.”

Kody: “I don't get that. I don't get that. 'Cause I need to see somebody to love them.”

Tamryn: “But it may speak to what she was talking about, that yearning, all of these things that were happening.”

Meri: “You know, but he said all the right things to make me feel like I could trust him.”

-How Janelle is processing this

Janelle: “My first reaction was to put on armor and go to war. I wasn't gonna let these creeps or these freaky people or whoever the heck they are... It's, I'm, I was ready to go to war. I visualized us all, honestly, I don't know how else to say it, circling around her and just, that's what I felt. That we were going to go to war to protect her.”

Christine: “Our job is to keep everybody safe.”

Kody: “Yeah. Solidarity. We support Meri. We find out what can do to protect her, to protect us, to keep our family together, to keep the relationship, to go to those places that we neglected.”

Tamryn asks if Meri has told them everything. She answered with a hard and fast yes. Tamryn asks about the children.

Meri: “A couple hours ago, I was in, and I pulled the kids together. Logan, Aspyn, Mariah, Madison, Mykelti, and I just said, 'I just wanted to let you guys know, no matter what you've heard, no matter what's out there, I was never gonna leave you guys.' I love my family. I'm not ever gonna leave.”

Tamryn asks for clarifications about the exchanges and the talk of Meri leaving.

Meir: “Social media buzz was that I was leaving. Because what they were seeing was me making comments about flying free, finding myself, you know, doing my own thing. That kind of stuff. And this was stuff that was guided. This was also stuff that was meant, in my mind, against this person. I want to fly free from this person. And people took it as that I was wanting to fly free from the family.

Tamryn asks for more clarification: “Did you tell that man that you wanted to leave and be with him?”

Meri: “Yeah. This person, um, pushed that on me.”

Tamryn: “You didn't mean...”

Meri: “No. There was not a person to leave with, and I always knew that I was never going to leave with him.”

Tamryn: “Why did you say it?”

Meri: “He was always pushing it on me. 'You don't want to be in that family. I want you with me.' He was always pushing it on me.”

Tamryn says she will have people who have watched the show for many seasons that will believe that she was the person who did say that she wanted/could leave and that it was what she meant.

Meir: “It doesn't matter what I say or what we say. People are always gonna believe what you want to believe. But the one thing that I can say is, I feel like, that this person, or these people, or whoever it is, started focusing on us for whatever reason. I don't know why, and targeted us, and wanted to tear our family apart. And that's not happening on my watch.”

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, as well known as Meri is, she got involved online on social media using her real name.....leaving herself wide open. and yes to an above comment, she does sound deeply depressed. A strange lifestyle and her comment about going through empty nesting syndrome alone is very telling. Strange lifestyle....and she was raised in it or why do it. How did Robyn ever get herself convinced this was a real and viable choice. 

Fascinating to watch. the older kids seem okay. But what can you really tell on TV though. 

Thanks so much @theinvisiblegirl! That was amazing! I cannot even believe how much BS that was! Their story doesn't even make sense. 

I also read that Marian now says she's not sure about polygamy? What did she say about that?

Thanks so much @theinvisiblegirl! That was amazing! I cannot even believe how much BS that was! Their story doesn't even make sense. 

I also read that Marian now says she's not sure about polygamy? What did she say about that?

I think you meant Mariah? If not, let me know. When the 7 older Brown children that were gathered (Logan, Madison, Mykelti, Aspyn, Mariah, Garrison, Peyton) were asked about whether or not they would practice polygamy, they all answered no. Tamryn questioned Mariah quite a bit about this since she's been so vocal in the past about wanting sister wives. She says she's grown as a person and things have changed. At that point, she had talked with Kody about it a bit but not at all with Meri.

Edited for riffles

I think you meant Mariah? If not, let me know. When the 7 older Brown children that were gathered (Logan, Madison, Mykelti, Aspyn, Mariah, Garrison, Peyton) were asked about whether or not they would practice polygamy, they all answered no. Tamryn questioned Mariah quite a bit about this since she's been so vocal in the past about wanting sister wives. She says she's grown as a person and things have changed. At that point, she had talked with Kody about it a bit but not at all with Meri.

Edited for riffles

Haha I did mean Mariah. Silly autocorrect. Thanks! Thats really interrsting. It looks like she's been really thinking through things in college. Good for her!

I'm just going to go ahead and say how I feel about Meri on her position in this (I did watch the special tonight). As well as other points in the special.

1.) I don't feel bad for her. At all. I also call bullshit on the fact that not only was Meri putting ALL blame on the person that catfished her but so was Kody. They pretty much made it 100% about their family being broken up by this catfish. This was all about them being victims. I call bullshit on any story that Meri wants to tell the public that makes it sound like she WASN'T looking for a connection with another man that wasn't her husband. What she told the public and most likely told Kody about how it began, I don't buy at all. Was she catfished? I believe she was. I do believe that this person was out to prove a point and to do harm. This person was looking for a vulnerability in Meri. The question I wanted to ask Meri tonight in that interview was this: "What if it wasn't a catfish and it was a man that made her feel all of those feels?" I also have no doubt that she would have fell for any man that would have given her exactly what she was missing with Kody. Which is exactly what all of these idiots failed to realize and address tonight. Instead, they played the victim card. Your wife went seeking out a relationship because of what she was lacking at home. Meri got catfished but.....guys.....Meri still cheated. Period. She just got unlucky with who decided to give her what she needed. Had it been a prince in shining armor, this could be completely different. The only reason why it is different is because her ass got played. 

2.) News flash to the 4 adult women sitting around that man child: it should be a HUGE flashing sign that all seven of your oldest children pretty much say hell no to polygamy. Even better? Meri, YOUR daughter, you know the one that said she thought polygamy was the bees knees? Has since been convinced otherwise. Because they see the shit three ring circus you call your lives. They don't want it. They see what it has done to the moms. Your wonderful life decisions impact them so much they don't want anything to do with it. Hell, Madison can't even join a church because of your shit show. 

3.) Robyn.....her holier than thou personality makes me want drive her to a deserted island and leave her there. She was like the annoying as fuck uptight mom and Kody the dad. The three other wives are their children. The way she talks to them is so "because I said so."  "Just wait till your dad gets home. Oh, you will tell him what you did." 

4.) Meri's range of emotions creep me out. She's either laying it on so thick it's not believable or she's lacks zero emotion when it's a moment where some emotion would be warranted. In the SAME take she can go from crying to sucking it in. Robyn's range is cry at everything. Immediately start hyperventilating. This means she's very emotional. She's also a whiner. I say we just duct tape her mouth during interviews and call it a day.   

Thank you, thank you for the recap!  This is my first time posting (I do post on the NoMoreDuggar FB page).  Meri has a multitude of issues and I hope she gets some significant therapy.

Since a teenager, she's had no self identity - she's either been playing the role as 'Cody's 1st wife' or as 'Mom'.  TheJaw enters the scene, divorce from Codouche, daughter moves away, and Voila! the roles she's had for upteen years have vanished.  Coupled with her being emotionally stunted and perhaps not the sharpest tack to begin with, depression slithers in and "Holy Fishbowl, Batman!" - she's been catfished in full view of thousands of Twit-twats and Fishbrains.   And this is where the dull tack comes... she keeps posting!  Arghhh!!!

Anyway... for my first post, I'll shut up for now (don't get me going on the Lobotomized-Duggars).

But there is no man, correct? Did they make that clear on the show? Because reading the recap (thanks, by the way!) I'm confused about what they're saying happened now.

The assistant, was she actually another person or just the same person who played Sam? From the interview it sounds like there were two people Meri was communicating with because she says she never met Sam but she did meet the assistant.

Meri: "You know, through the course of our phone conversations, he would tell me things like 'I want you to call me and leave me messages and tell me how you feel or tell me, you know, all these certain things.' And he was specific about things that he wanted me to say... He wanted me to express, you know, how much I loved him, and how much I cared for him."

Well that fairly screams, "I need evidence that I can use to make money later." 

And come on, if you're involved in an extramarital affair, who the hell brings their assistant into it.

Sorry Meri but you weren't very bright.

I can't watch this show; I don't understand how this utterly unattractive man has got four women vying for his attention. I know, I'm so shallow.

What I'm interested in knowing regarding the catfishing is what roll Robyn's friend Kendra played in this. There's something off about the entire situation. Ether Robyn and Kendra set Meri up, somehow found out Sam wasn't real, or helped set this up along with the rest of the adults to ensure another season. Robyn and Kendra seem to have had a fight since this all happened. Unfortunately I can't quote or prove anything Kendra posted in her Fb group because it's gone now. She is the one who brought light to the tweets and she kept it going after people were doubting Sam was a man by insisting she knew Sam was who he said he was (which we now know is untrue.)

I feel bad for Christine. She's obviously neglected as a wife and treated with contempt, and her kids aren't treated very nicely either. They all deserve much better.

I haven't watched this yet. Thanks for the recap. I'm sure Kody and Krew had to put all the emphasis on the catfish trying to break up the family versus Meri cheating. Focusing on Meri cheating just makes them all look bad including TLC for glorifying this polygamy crap.  

I find it interesting that Meri continues to refer to this person as "he" and Kody refers to the same person as "she," if all the pronouns in the above recap/transcript are accurate. (Epic job, by the way!!! KUDOS!)

My thoughts after last night's show:

1.) Meri is a lying liar who lies.  I would have had so much respect for her if she would have simply admitted she was catfished and taken responsibility, and not lied about the supposed threats.  

2.) Meri lying about being threatened basically belittles every person who has been in a legitimate threat-based relationship.  

3.) Meri's lies actually make BatIdiot seem like she is the one telling the truth.  I think I am most mad at Meri because of that.

4.) TLC is renewing this mess for another season?  I think I hate TLC most of all.  These jokers and BatDork deserve each other - all involved are nothing but frauds.

5.) BatDork just announced on Twitter that she will be posting a response.  Whoopidy-de-doo!

6.) "Lindz" (aka BatDumbAss Jackie's other personality) went on quite the Twitter rant last night after the show.  #meltdown

But there is no man, correct? Did they make that clear on the show? Because reading the recap (thanks, by the way!) I'm confused about what they're saying happened now.

The assistant, was she actually another person or just the same person who played Sam? From the interview it sounds like there were two people Meri was communicating with because she says she never met Sam but she did meet the assistant.

There is no man, which they did state. It should be in the transcription somewhere. But she kept referring to the catfish as "him". Nick O'Conner, the private investigator on Twitter, says that she couldn't out Jackie publicly for legal reasons. So it might have been mandatory that Meri continue to use he/him pronouns for "Sam" and she/her pronouns for "the assistant". The assistant, who went by the fake name Lindsay, is actually Jackie the catfish. There are pictures of Meri with her to prove it (1 2 3 and here are the pictures In Touch took of Jackie). "Lindsay" and "Sam" both deny that this person is Jackie; that say she looks similar to "Lindsay" but isn't and that it isn't fair that her name is being dragged through the mud.

Great recap, invisible girl! Thank you. Don't know how you pulled off a transcript but wow.! 

Lots and lots of pausing, plus I'm pretty fast when it comes to typing.

What I'm interested in knowing regarding the catfishing is what roll Robyn's friend Kendra played in this. There's something off about the entire situation. Ether Robyn and Kendra set Meri up, somehow found out Sam wasn't real, or helped set this up along with the rest of the adults to ensure another season. Robyn and Kendra seem to have had a fight since this all happened. Unfortunately I can't quote or prove anything Kendra posted in her Fb group because it's gone now. She is the one who brought light to the tweets and she kept it going after people were doubting Sam was a man by insisting she knew Sam was who he said he was (which we now know is untrue.)

I feel bad for Christine. She's obviously neglected as a wife and treated with contempt, and her kids aren't treated very nicely either. They all deserve much better.

Kendra's role in this is very confusing. They never once mentioned her in the tell-all, which makes me unable to say what the Brown spin on her role is. However, I think the general consensus is that Kendra is a shit-stirrer. She came to the Browns' defense wildly and it did nothing but cause problems. She might have seen herself as helping to shut down rumors or stop drama, but she really started a lot of drama. "Sam" claims to have Skyped with Kendra. Kendra has said that "Sam" is real, then turned around and said "he" was a catfish. 

I find it interesting that Meri continues to refer to this person as "he" and Kody refers to the same person as "she," if all the pronouns in the above recap/transcript are accurate. (Epic job, by the way!!! KUDOS!)

For context: Kody's only real use of the word 'she' was to describe Meri. Kody really only referred to Jackie/Sam/Lindsay as "these people".

Meri's (real actual person) friend Jen (@VegasGlutenFree on Twitter) gave some insight into what they were dealing with. If what she says is true, it's quite creepy. (1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10) Jen retweeted two of Nick O'Connor's posts that the person who stalked Meri was Jackie. She also retweeted someone's photo set with Jackie's pictures in it, outing her as the catfish.

So the Browns have to know that Jackie did this. They just couldn't say it on television. The fact that Meri responded to one of Nick's tweets calling him her friend and thanking him for the support and the help, it's obvious that the Browns know the truth.

Meri's (real actual person) friend Jen (@VegasGlutenFree on Twitter) gave some insight into what they were dealing with. If what she says is true, it's quite creepy. (1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10) Jen retweeted two of Nick O'Connor's posts that the person who stalked Meri was Jackie. She also retweeted someone's photo set with Jackie's pictures in it, outing her as the catfish.

So the Browns have to know that Jackie did this. They just couldn't say it on television. The fact that Meri responded to one of Nick's tweets calling him her friend and thanking him for the support and the help, it's obvious that the Browns know the truth.

I do believe that the BatDork turned vicious towards the end, but I will never believe Meri felt threatened during most of the 6 months (including her time in Alaska) while she was leaving gushy voice mails to her baaaaaay-beee, having sweet fellowship with bananas, and plotting her escape from the cult-de-sac.  

I think Jen is trying to help spin the story in the Brown's favor.  While I could see them being fearful of bugs, I found the comment of being 'followed' a bit far fetched... so they are saying Jackie left her mom's basement in Oklahoma just to follow Jen from Meri's house?  

So after all this mess, what can the next season hold? Oh that's right, the birth of the holy one. :my_rolleyes:

Who are you saying is a catfish here?

Maybe they meant that the forum is a goldmine of oppo research for a potential catfish... though the Browns aren't as discussed here as they are some other places, so don't know if that makes sense.

I missed the first 30 mins but watched the rest of the special.  I agree with a few points brought out before me.  

I do believe that they are all spinning this as Meri is a victim.  I think they are doing this mostly to allow themselves to continue the shared delusion that they can be a functional family.  I think that this is also why they downplayed any problems Meri/Kodes were clearly having in their relationship while allowing Christine and Kody to go on about their problems.  I think that in order for their fractured family to reassemble after this episode they all need to pretend it was solely the catfish's fault and that there were only minor problems in the marriage.  It also helps the brand but I think they are really doing this to ignore how easily Mer was pulled away from the family.  If Sam had been real and had met Meri IRL she would be half way to whatever state he supposedly lived in.  

I agree that Brianna is warming up to be the next Sobbyn.  And Sobbyn was also laying it on thick last night.  

I think that Kody was mostly quiet about Meri since his feeble brain is still dealing with the idea that his wife almost left him for someone she never even met.  

And whatever excuse Mariah was fumbling with, I'm betting 90% of her turn against polygamy is due to the catfishing episode.  She just doesn't want to announce it on TV for fear of hurting her parents(all of them).  I'm wondering how her relationship with her Mom is right now.  I'm betting this hit her really hard and she is re-evaluating all her beliefs about plural marriage and how she feels about her mom is probably all over the place.  

Meri got caught with her pants down around her knees (to quote a famous movie). I think if she had met a dude in the gym  (or wherever), and they developed an attraction, she would have started an affair. No doubt in my mind. 

I really don't care what happened with the catfish.

I also have a suspension Kody is not moving from bed each night like a good husband. I think he's in Robyn's bed nearly every night.

Meri was not nice to the other wives before queen Robyn. Now she's the one left in the cold.

No sympathy from me. You're unhappy, then get out! 

Meri got caught with her pants down around her knees (to quote a famous movie). I think if she had met a dude in the gym  (or wherever), and they developed an attraction, she would have started an affair. No doubt in my mind. 

I really don't care what happened with the catfish.

I also have a suspension Kody is not moving from bed each night like a good husband. I think he's in Robyn's bed nearly every night.

Meri was not nice to the other wives before queen Robyn. Now she's the one left in the cold.

No sympathy from me. You're unhappy, then get out! 

I think its all but been confirmed that Kody has not been "sharing" his time equally for a very long time. Even in their book, which came out years ago, Meri alluded to the fact that Robyn would often join her and Kody for dinner when it was Meri's night. Otherwise, there have been whispers that Kody will occasionally spend the night with other wives but that he's at their house late and night and leaves first thing in the morning. 

• SpoonfulOSugar locked this topic

Archived