IGNORED

Duggars are begging for $$$ on their Youtube Channel

luv2laugh

I'm surpised they haven't gone vintage and sold seats to heaven like the evangelists did in the 70s and 80s. I mean put a slight new spin on and get into the hearts of the elderly sell cds and dvds Ala rodreguez style and offer you're self up for religious revivals to save the masses locally. I'm sure they could get enough of a following with the leg humpers to make some decent cash... I mean how wouldn't want to be baptised by ol dib-bob himself!

8-) I like that, it has pizzazz... "Gone Vintage", and "Selling Seats to Heaven"!

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't find the begging bowl anymore, either. But if you click on the link to the Duggar Studios website, and click on merchandise, it won't let you in without a password.

I can't find the begging bowl anymore, either. But if you click on the link to the Duggar Studios website, and click on merchandise, it won't let you in without a password.

TLC could have shut them down. TLC technically owns the brand 19 kids and counting. The dugger family might have stepped over a few lines with their marketing for this YouTube channel. The family may still technically under contract with TLC but not filming. The Duggars sold that brand to TLC and now needs to come up with a different brand. They are not creative so This could take a while to happen if it ever happens.

I don't see them getting on another network any time soon because TLC still owns their brand. The other networks will have to come up with a new brand and new story line. Up did this with the Bates but I don't see them spending lots of money just to have the duggars on their channel.

TLC could have shut them down. TLC technically owns the brand 19 kids and counting. The dugger family might have stepped over a few lines with their marketing for this YouTube channel. The family may still technically under contract with TLC but not filming. The Duggars sold that brand to TLC and now needs to come up with a different brand. They are not creative so This could take a while to happen if it ever happens.

I don't see them getting on another network any time soon because TLC still owns their brand. The other networks will have to come up with a new brand and new story line. Up did this with the Bates but I don't see them spending lots of money just to have the duggars on their channel.

On one of the (lousy) Duggar videos, Jim-Boob said, with that idiotic Howdy-Doody smile of his, "Five grandchildren and counting." I wonder if that is his pathetic attempt at rebranding his family.

Yep, it's gone. But not forgotten!

22TceoQh.png

It looks like a lot of the negative comments from the last few days were also removed. Can a channel owner remove comments or is that something that YouTube does?

It looks like a lot of the negative comments from the last few days were also removed. Can a channel owner remove comments or is that something that YouTube does?

I imagine so.

I'd have thought they'd just disable the comments by now though, like they did when they endorsed Rick Santorum.

I'm thinking about how they are going to rebrand themselves. 19 Kids and Counting conveys a lot of information so people can think, "Oh yeah the crazy family with all those kids...and they want more." The Duggar Family doesn't give enough information because not everyone will remember them by name. So their "New Brand" name will have to relate to their large family, more blessings on the way, and the "Christian wholesomeness" of the extended group. Big Families for Christ. Duggars...Watch Us Grow. The Many Blessings of JimBob and Michelle.

Can somebody please teach the Duggars about Jenna Marbles and Shane Dawson?

and Rhett and Link! :D

/mythical beasts represent! lmao :lol: i actually bet they already know about R&L

...sorry, random, i'm still back on page 3 :embarrassed:

But their YouTube channel was Duggar Studios, not TLC's 19k&c. Could TLC make them take it down? And the channel is still there just not the donation bit. I'd like to think that the Duggars removed it after the backlash, but the negative comments are still there.

I imagine so.

I'd have thought they'd just disable the comments by now though, like they did when they endorsed Rick Santorum.

Channel owners can delete comments. It's encouraged though that you have comments because it builds community and helps grow your fanbase. :lol:

Meanwhile, as they beg for money from fans, they continue to post pics of them crapping away money......eating out, going to various types of entertainment, JimBoob buying the mrs a ring full of gemstones. For people whose motto was "buy used, save the difference" and who boasted about saving money and never taking a dime in public aid, they sure have changed.

I would LOVE to see a Duggar on Dancing with the stars. Imagine Michelle in a modest, sequined frumper. Or Jim Bob attempting to dance with a woman without touching her or looking at her. Perhaps Josh could go on and try to win back America's love. I imagine Jinger would kick some serious ass on the dance floor once she overcame her fundie inhibitions and learned how to dance.

I would LOVE to see a Duggar on Dancing with the stars. Imagine Michelle in a modest, sequined frumper. Or Jim Bob attempting to dance with a woman without touching her or looking at her. Perhaps Josh could go on and try to win back America's love. I imagine Jinger would kick some serious ass on the dance floor once she overcame her fundie inhibitions and learned how to dance.

As much as that would be worth tuning in for that hot buttery mess, it would never ever come to fruition. The Duggars won't rescind Gothard's prohibition on music with a beat or dancing. :penguin-no: :penguin-no: We can't have them stirring up desires, in a dance partner or the viewing audience, that can't be righteously fulfilled. :romance-threesome: :nanner-sex:

But their YouTube channel was Duggar Studios, not TLC's 19k&c. Could TLC make them take it down? And the channel is still there just not the donation bit. I'd like to think that the Duggars removed it after the backlash, but the negative comments are still there.

They were trying to grift money based on their 19 kids and counting fame. The duggers don't have any shame. They also have to be careful about what merchandise they try and sell. It can not look in any way shape or form to be using the 19 kids and counting brand.

As much as that would be worth tuning in for that hot buttery mess, it would never ever come to fruition. The Duggars won't rescind Gothard's prohibition on music with a beat or dancing. :penguin-no: :penguin-no: We can't have them stirring up desires, in a dance partner or the viewing audience, that can't be righteously fulfilled. :romance-threesome: :nanner-sex:

The main desire "that can't be righteously fulfilled" cracks me up, because that gives me the impression that thou dost think to highly of thyself (Boob & Mullet). :lol:

On one of the (lousy) Duggar videos, Jim-Boob said, with that idiotic Howdy-Doody smile of his, "Five grandchildren and counting." I wonder if that is his pathetic attempt at rebranding his family.

It probably is. The Duggars know that some of their viewers didn't ditch them and will still have interest, in future of the family. I wouldn't be surprised if at the least we see videos of Jill's family in Nepal and Benessa and baby Seewald #1 on Duggars Studios or the Duggar family channel. With Josh's family and youtube videos, it's tricky. Josh and Anna did post that Happy Fathers Day video for Boob on the Duggar Family channel. They got a lot of hate comments on that video and many comments were aimed towards Boob, for not turning in Josh sooner for the molestations and how things were handled. Josh and Anna will stick to twitter and IG to post pics of kids and their activities. They still get hate on those sites, though.

Channel owners can delete comments. It's encouraged though that you have comments because it builds community and helps grow your fanbase. :lol:

I wonder who had to read and delete all of those comments that suggested they get jobs.

These people have money. Stop going to Starbucks, buying name brand shit and budget the money u have. Let your kids get jobs. I don't see any difference between what the Duggars are doing and people sitting on their ass waiting for jesus to save the day.

I wonder who had to read and delete all of those comments that suggested they get jobs.

Jana.

Seriously though, tshirts? They're so transparent. Get real jobs.

It probably is. The Duggars know that some of their viewers didn't ditch them and will still have interest, in future of the family. I wouldn't be surprised if at the least we see videos of Jill's family in Nepal and Benessa and baby Seewald #1 on Duggars Studios or the Duggar family channel. With Josh's family and youtube videos, it's tricky. Josh and Anna did post that Happy Fathers Day video for Boob on the Duggar Family channel. They got a lot of hate comments on that video and many comments were aimed towards Boob, for not turning in Josh sooner for the molestations and how things were handled. Josh and Anna will stick to twitter and IG to post pics of kids and their activities. They still get hate on those sites, though.

If Josh and Anna have any common sense, they'll stay off social media, because the negative comments will outweigh anything posted by leghumpers. This poses a problem for them, since Josh only knows how to be a reality star and post selfies on social media. This is what happens when you feel entitled to be on tv with a huge skeleton in your closet and no education or job skills that would allow you to operate in the real world.

In my personal opinion this is what they should have done. Kept the current YT channel and then do a major campaign for their new channel, that channel being a subscription only channel. The original channel turns into little updates and 1 minute pimping Jesus videos for all and then the real deal on the other. Personally I could see a lot of people buying a subscription.

The plan could be:

The Howlers: Tire swinging, religious plays, working with dad

Bin: Workout Videos (Yoga alternatives, because Jesus doesn't like yoga) and of course playing mini-minister

Jessa and the girls: Beauty, hair, bronzer and all things chic and modest

JillDill: The Nepal thing, maybe some live Q&A's

Mom/Dad-: How to raise a family patronizing videos, Gothard Approved

Famy: The Goddamn Wedding Planning

The event planner lady: How to plan a party

Jana: Cooking and Nurturing

Jinger: Photography How-tos

I think the hardest part for most Youtubers is finding content, but that could easily be solved by 20 plus people working for the same thing, and the editing could be done by Josh and Josiah behind the scenes. If they could get the public to forget "the little incident" they could get some sponsors example Hobby Lobby for crafting hour, some religious hotels so they can grift across America and Chick Fil A to feed them. It wouldn't make a lot of money but it would be all for fame and Jesus... right? Certainly beats a donate button.

If Josh and Anna have any common sense, they'll stay off social media, because the negative comments will outweigh anything posted by leghumpers. This poses a problem for them, since Josh only knows how to be a reality star and post selfies on social media. This is what happens when you feel entitled to be on tv with a huge skeleton in your closet and no education or job skills that would allow you to operate in the real world.

Josh and Anna don't appear to have much in the way of common sense. The only sense that I seemed to get is one of entitlement and narcissism, so they won't stay off social media.

Josh and Anna don't appear to have much in the way of common sense. The only sense that I seemed to get is one of entitlement and narcissism, so they won't stay off social media.

None of the family appears to have common sense.

All of them need to go dark in terms of internet, social media, Youtube, everything. Agree that the remaining diehard fanhase is not going to come close to the number of folks who feel negatively about them. The tide has turned and they all need to accept that their brand is tainted, is done. People can accept a lot of negative things about you when you are famous but child molestation is not one of them.

But JB in particular can't accept that the gravy train is over, attempting to carry on via the Youtube channel. He's probably still railing over how badly he was treated by TLC over this.

Josh seems clueless, he's probably convinced he can come back somehow. I can only imagine what went down at the FRC when they fired him. Yes, technically he resigned his position, but you can bet that he was given the choice between being terminated outright or resign, either way it's being fired. And I do think that the FRC was in the dark about it, they had to have been furious when they found out their spokesperson had these types of skeletons in his closet.

I'm thinking about how they are going to rebrand themselves. 19 Kids and Counting conveys a lot of information so people can think, "Oh yeah the crazy family with all those kids...and they want more." The Duggar Family doesn't give enough information because not everyone will remember them by name. So their "New Brand" name will have to relate to their large family, more blessings on the way, and the "Christian wholesomeness" of the extended group. Big Families for Christ. Duggars...Watch Us Grow. The Many Blessings of JimBob and Michelle.

I was thinking of the new brand for the Duggars: "Fruits of the Vine".

Archived