IGNORED

Duggars are begging for $$$ on their Youtube Channel

luv2laugh

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Southern Women's Shows Ticket Information (If Purchased Online)

Adults: $10.00 each

Youth (ages 6-12): $5.00 or $6.00 (varies per show)

Group: (10 or more; Advance Only) $7.00 or $8.00 (varies per show)

Children Under 6 FREE with Paying Adult

I can't stop analyzing this, sorry if this topic has gotten boring for you guys, but I used to train people to speak professionally.

The Southern Women's Shows claim about 30,000 people (which includes kids) through the gate. If we call the average price for a ticket $9.00 (which is on the high side if you consider a mom with 3 kids might pay only $16.00 for 4 people) to justify a paycheck of $10,000 Jessa would have to bring in an extra 1,100 people at that particular show. That means people who would not have ordinarily gone to Charlotte for that show would have to decide that it is worth the effort to buy a ticket and go. I can't see it. I can believe an extra 200 or even 500 might be motivated to go to the show just for her but an extra 1000 people through the gate?

In fairness that isn't all the schedulers would take into consideration. Sometimes they want to schedule big names for the prestige or the extra advertisement but I don't see Jessa in that league yet. They need to show the vendors that they are 1) bringing bodies through the gate and 2) that people are excited and the show is an Event.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe Jessa IS that exciting and a thousand extra people will show up. But what happens when there is no show and no daily re-runs? How long will people continue to buy tickets to meet Jessa?

Cause the humpers gonna hump, hump, hump :leg-humper: :leg-humper: :leg-humper:

:laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling: lmao. Well done, FundieFarmer! Was anyone else imagining Jessa singing this?

Ohh, I see it now. Thank you guys.

And holy shit, what tools they are.... :music-tool:

Right?? Some of my FB friends try to defend them for doing that and it's just so ridiculous.

Is she charging people for autographs and photos? I know that some actors charge a lot for those services at comic cons. That is in addition to what they get paid to attend.

Hobby Lobby or Chick Fil A would make room for a Duggar even if they weren't hiring. There is no reason why any of the Duggars can't go out and get a job working there. I doubt they will though, they seem to enjoy being in the limelight more. I can even see them hiring Josh Duggar too. If Josh doesn't apply there to work at one of their retail stores maybe he will try to work at one of their corporate centers or headquarters.

I think they'd be good with doing that as a one-time thing if the cameras were rolling for an hour or two to get some footage. After that? Back to not working!

It will be interesting to see what Josh ends up doing to support his family...

Poor Howlers. They're probably living under the delusion that they are a skilled tv production crew. Boob has likely told them they can do Mr. Jim and crew's job through exposure. It's another version of saying the kids can do construction, property rehabs and whatnot because they watched those guys lay carpet that one time. The J'slaves can branch into event planning through running around after Sierra. It worked for "graphic designer" Smuggar. Btw, is he still on the board of that fundy school on AR?

Btw, is he still on the board of that fundy school on AR?

Yes, according to the Ecclesia College website.

Poor Howlers. They're probably living under the delusion that they are a skilled tv production crew. Boob has likely told them they can do Mr. Jim and crew's job through exposure. It's another version of saying the kids can do construction, property rehabs and whatnot because they watched those guys lay carpet that one time. The J'slaves can branch into event planning through running around after Sierra. It worked for "graphic designer" Smuggar. Btw, is he still on the board of that fundy school on AR?

They should hang out with Farrah Abraham of Teen Mom, who seems to think that observing a plastic surgeon and having an internship or whatever will enable her to become a plastic surgeon herself.

Cause the humpers gonna hump, hump, hump :leg-humper: :leg-humper: :leg-humper:

:laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling: lmao. Well done, FundieFarmer! Was anyone else imagining Jessa singing this?

I made it purposely universal because I honestly had JRod in my head rolling along with JB&M in an RV train as I wrote it...

Yes, according to the Ecclesia College website.

Thanks! Do those type of board appointment pay a stipend, or are they paid in prestige?

Thanks! Do those type of board appointment pay a stipend, or are they paid in prestige?

Generally paid in prestige, and augmented by a HEFTY donation from the board member. More prominent colleges require applications, an election, upfront donations, and ongoing financial support and donor acquisition. It's a lot of work with those institutions, though I doubt that's the case here :lol:

Hobby Lobby has ties to Bill Gothard:

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/201 ... principles

Man, this guy has his proverbial tentacles everywhere :evil: :music-tool: Regardless of what the Green family may think, the average rank and file HL employees are probably a diverse group of people that the Duggars wouldn't feel comfortable associating with. I know that a good number of CFA employees are LGBT, simply because it's a major employer in the South, and they had difficulties during the CFA gay marriage controversy several years back when protestors assumed that they were religious right types just for working there, and I would think that the same would be true of HL.

:laughing-rolling:

Now I am going to hear this instead of Shake it Off :lol:

As for Duggar studios, Boob is going to back more to this very cheapskate ways. But Boob could do "buy used, save the difference" for Duggars studio equipment, he just won't do that though. Josiah is like 18 or 19 and can get a job. Jedidah and Jeremiah are 16 and work part time. They could be working whatever jobs they can get and pool money together. But they chose to ask for donations, while Boob and Mullet support that.

I suspect that since just the four "boys" are featured on the begging page, readers are supposed to think that by sending money they are supporting four enterprising young lads who are are trying to provide what the leghumpers want: more Duggar coverage. That is, the idea is to disconnect the project from Dim-Bulb and Dairy-Queen themselves, and make it seem like the result of boyish initiative, enthusiasm, and entrepreneurialism.

When in fact it's a product of greed and narcissism.

I suspect that since just the four "boys" are featured on the begging page, readers are supposed to think that by sending money they are supporting four enterprising young lads who are are trying to provide what the leghumpers want: more Duggar coverage. That is, the idea is to disconnect the project from Dim-Bulb and Dairy-Queen themselves, and make it seem like the result of boyish initiative, enthusiasm, and entrepreneurialism.

When in fact it's a product of greed and narcissism.

Yep, that's EXACTLY what the people I'm discussing it on FB with are saying, ad nauseum.

Is this even legal? How do they pay taxes on what they receive?

You have a good bookkeeper or accountant who can manage all of your sources of income and your expenses, and they can prepare it for you. But like the Duggars would ever hire someone to do something properly....

Is this even legal? How do they pay taxes on what they receive?

Completely legal. You get paid from Google. I don't have enough subscribers to enable the support button but do have my channel monetized. Each year I get a 10-99 from Google that shows how much I made from Adsense.

Their parenting is such a weird, contradictory hodge- podge of mixed messages. On the one hand every teeny, tiny misstep or defiance or divergent action or even preference of personal taste ( toddlers refusing food) or curiousity ( the dreaded blanket training) is seen as sinful and worthy of punishment. On the other hand they seem to also be giving them the message that they are better than everyone at everything. Regardless of any training or practice or talent. Anything they try their hand at will be exceptional.

So they must be just an absolute mess inside. Anxiety ridden and walking on egg- shells and filled with guilt - while being the kings of the world guareenteed success. So chaotic. I wasn't the best at consistency, I admit. But Damn! What a mess! :?

OH LORD... TLC has forsaken them, and now it's my job to fill those hungry Duggar tummies and pay their iPhone bills. I don't know how I'll be able to do it, but.... it's my responsibility to support this lovely family so they can continue their lifestyle as if nothing ever happened.

Here they are.. won't you please help me feed and clothe these unfortunates?

support%2Bthe%2BDuggars.png

Archived