IGNORED

Josiah Duggar - Part 3 Now with lost heart pieces

happy atheist

No Marjorie and certainly no Jinger here.... I think you need to make some Duggar picture flashcards and go to the prayer closet and practice!

My bad. :embarrassed:

That's what I get for not wearing my reading glasses!

Sorry everyone, I'll pray to Jesus for forgiveness.

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Josiah truly likes Marjorie- then I hope she is still in the picture. I think the PR peeps just like playing with the fans and are not posting pictures.

If Josiah truly likes Marjorie- then I hope she is still in the picture. I think the PR peeps just like playing with the fans and are not posting pictures.

What PR peeps?

The PR peeps are gone.

Looks like Jessa, Joy and some Seewald kids- it's in GM Mary's home where the Seewalds are living.

It's Jessa and a bunch of not Duggars. There's no sign of Joy or Jinger in that picture.

New pictures of Jenny's birthday party up on the Duggar's facebook page. Two pictures of Josiah, no Marjorie in sight. I know that doesn't mean anything, but I think it's interesting that she wouldn't be at a birthday party when they're still in a courtship.

You're famous, princessmahina! You've been quoted in a story about still no one knows whether or not they're still courting (inquisitr.com/2308555/duggar-family-update-did-josiah-duggar-get-dumped-by-marjorie-jackson/). When FJ gets quoted from other sources online, it makes me wonder if there are any writers for other websites who lurk and/or post here.

You're famous, princessmahina! You've been quoted in a story about still no one knows whether or not they're still courting (inquisitr.com/2308555/duggar-family-update-did-josiah-duggar-get-dumped-by-marjorie-jackson/). When FJ gets quoted from other sources online, it makes me wonder if there are any writers for other websites who lurk and/or post here.

Congrats princessmahina!

OMG this was the first time I've seen that video of her and Josiah. Could Marj be more :happy-cheerleadersmileyguy:

I wonder if, because of the Josh drama, they think it is best not to be advertising Josiah's courtship with a quite young (by normal standards) girl. She isn't even 18 yet, right?

She was at Derick's family birthday party before they were in an official courtship so I find it odd that she wouldn't be at Jenni's party.

Yeah, I would expect Marjorie to be there. Part of the courtship process involves the couple spending a lot of time with little kids to make sure they'll be good Quiverfull parents. So Marjorie would be expected to attend that party and impress the elder Duggars with her servant's heart for taking care of little ones. Besides, if Marjorie were still around, wouldn't Michelle have recruited her for sistermom/homeschooling duty by now?

Ouch! Hoping they broke up but brutal to paint Marjorie as only in it for the fame. Maybe that was a perk but I'd run for the hills with all the current Duggar drama too. Ideally her parents would have been the ones to just say no to that circus.

Ouch! Hoping they broke up but brutal to paint Marjorie as only in it for the fame. Maybe that was a perk but I'd run for the hills with all the current Duggar drama too. Ideally her parents would have been the ones to just say no to that circus.

Well, I think we had someone admit to writing Inquisitr articles on here.

And I wouldn't be surprised if InTouch people were lurking either.

Way to go Marjorie, run away girl!

I think it ended longer than recently. Probably 2 months ago.

what was the exact date of josh gate or even the Kelly File interview :D

I was hopeful for Josiah, that maybe he would find his place in the world as a graphic designer and find some real love from in-laws in such a small family. I still hope he finds that in his life.

I'm glad.. it'll give her a little more time to grow up for a bit. 17 is YOUNG.

Funny how the announcement came out right after we really got going on whether they were still on or not...noticing her absence in pics and what have you.

I hope it's not too painful for either of them, but assuming it was the right decision (which I think is a fair assumption), I'm very glad it happened.

Looks like we forced them to address it. If it's been over for a few weeks I wonder why they didn't announce sooner? Maybe now in a few years Josiah can go to a place like Sonic and meet a girl on his own. :) Does anyone here believe that the Duggars will now reevaluate courtship and loosen the rules a little like the Bates did? Doubt it!

So in regular Christian (or many other religious circles) 2 teenagers dates for 4 months and broke up.

I hope Josiah at least gets to talk to Zach Bates - failed courtship is not the end of the world. I hope JB and J'M don't say it's his fault and now he gave away his heart and he will never be good enough again. blah blah blah

I think in this newer ATI, post- Zach Bates era, it's less taboo than it used to be. Im glad they felt comfortable doing it. She was probably feeling the pressure to commit to marriage and she's just so young.

I feel bad for Josiah. Not saying it's a bad decision, but I don't think it was his decision. Hope he can get away soon and meet lots of people, maybe go to college.

In my opinion, both of them are far too young to have had that sort of pressure placed on them. I'm glad that they ended things if they felt it was the right choice for them - getting married to save face is a bad idea.

Hopefully they're both doing alright and aren't too embarrassed by the attention. I hope Marjorie finishes school and pursues a college education before deciding to settle down. As for Josiah - well, I can't hope for much due to his family. I'll settle with hoping he is happy and healthy.

• happy atheist locked this topic

Archived