IGNORED

Josiah Duggar - Part 3 Now with lost heart pieces

happy atheist

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love wearing skorts and v-neck t-shirts this time of year. Very comfy and cool.

I go to a big university in good ol' Texas, maxi skirts and dresses are very popular.

clothing that doesnt cling to your body is a lot cooler than jean shorts in 105+ heat

:fsm:

That sounds like the crazy lie nuns used to tell about how their 30 lbs of wool "Habit" actually made insulation and kept them cooler. Yes, people believed it....... :angry-banghead:

I love wearing skorts and v-neck t-shirts this time of year. Very comfy and cool.

No no. You can only be comfortable in a tank top and linen shorts.

OK so.. which one of the Duggars is most likely to be secretly going Commando under those long skirts?

OK so.. which one of the Duggars is most likely to be secretly going Commando under those long skirts?

I'm sure Grandma Mary counts the undies in and out of the wash. Who could possibly get away with it when under such immense skivvy scrutiny?

Jessa

OMG I just had the most awful thought about the communal underwear pile inside the big communal closet.

OMG I just had the most awful thought about the communal underwear pile inside the big communal closet.

When the J'Slaves help with laundry, are they allowed to touch the male underwear?

Anyway, back to Josiah & Marge--what are the odds that they will still be together in 2 months?

What kind of underwear do they wear? Ive never seen any visible panty lines? Suspicious :think:

There isn't really a communal underwear pile is there???

We've only seen JBoob's boxers when J'chelle was packing 20 pairs for him prior to their Puerto Rican marriage retreat. I don't think we've ever been told how the kid's underwear is handled.

We've only seen JBoob's boxers when J'chelle was packing 20 pairs for him prior to their Puerto Rican marriage retreat. I don't think we've ever been told how the kid's underwear is handled.

Pretty sure those were tighty-whities and not boxers. *shudder*

What kind of underwear do they wear? Ive never seen any visible panty lines? Suspicious :think:

hhahaha. they may wear items from victoria's secret.

i bet michelle wears big bloomers, or what my nanna calls 'apple catchers' :lol: :lol: :lol:

hhahaha. they may wear items from victoria's secret.

i bet michelle wears big bloomers, or what my nanna calls 'apple catchers' :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not seeing any panty lines means they could simply be wearing no show panties. You can get them in cheap and in bulk.

Or they could be wearing clothes that are loose/thick enough to not show through.

As for J'Chelle, I think she most likely wears some kind of granny panties...but given she wears whatever Boob wants her to...I don't even wanna think about the possibilities...

image.jpg

duuuude you need to chill out, let's make flower crowns and talk about tie dye its far out...like the moon. :lol:

I wonder if this courtship will continue now that 19AC is cancelled and none of the courtship and wedding prep will be shown on tv.

I wonder if this courtship will continue now that 19AC is cancelled and none of the courtship and wedding prep will be shown on tv.

Maybe they can go at a normal pace and not a "must be married in sweeps!" pace. Like actually get to know each other before they marry (haha yeah right, I know).

Maybe they can go at a normal pace and not a "must be married in sweeps!" pace. Like actually get to know each other before they marry (haha yeah right, I know).

Maybe it now go at a normal pace which would be a good thing. Both are too young to get married.

Not saying that Marjorie is in it for the fame, but if she is, with the show gone, let's see if these two are together down the line.

When the J'Slaves help with laundry, are they allowed to touch the male underwear?

Anyway, back to Josiah & Marge--what are the odds that they will still be together in 2 months?

If they were normal youth I would say there is a low chance that they would be together in 2 months. However, they are in Fundieland and I am not sure that Josiah can back out unless Marge does first.

I would imagine they buy it in bulk from Walmart. Unless they sew in little names or write on them with indelible ink there would be no way to tell them apart. I am sure there are not enough colors to color code them, especially for the boys.

Maybe I just have OCD, but I do not like the idea of washing multiple people's underwear in the same load--never mind sharing.

edit to add: Think about the logistics here. There are minimum 21 pairs of underwear per day. That means minimum 147 pairs of underwear per week. That does not include if they change into a fresh pair of clothes before the day is out for any reason. The smaller kids might need to change a couple times while potty training.

As I understand it, the routine is:

1. go to big closet and grab an outfit.

2. take outfit to shower, have shower and change into fresh clothes.

3. dump dirty clothes through the chute to laundry room.

Then, I ASSUME, Jinger and Mary wash all the clothes and put them away in the big closet. To keep the underwear straight, they would have to have 19 different bins of underwear so that each kid would be able to have their own---I just can't see that happening.

I hope they use bleach.

I would imagine they buy it in bulk from Walmart. Unless they sew in little names or write on them with indelible ink there would be no way to tell them apart. I am sure there are not enough colors to color code them, especially for the boys.

Maybe I just have OCD, but I do not like the idea of washing multiple people's underwear in the same load--never mind sharing.

edit to add: Think about the logistics here. There are minimum 21 pairs of underwear per day. That means minimum 147 pairs of underwear per week. That does not include if they change into a fresh pair of clothes before the day is out for any reason. The smaller kids might need to change a couple times while potty training.

As I understand it, the routine is:

1. go to big closet and grab an outfit.

2. take outfit to shower, have shower and change into fresh clothes.

3. dump dirty clothes through the chute to laundry room.

Then, I ASSUME, Jinger and Mary wash all the clothes and put them away in the big closet. To keep the underwear straight, they would have to have 19 different bins of underwear so that each kid would be able to have their own---I just can't see that happening.

I hope they use bleach.

They could easily write names on in Sharpie. It wouldn't wash out or whatever.

And the water's probably hot enough that it'd kill anything/be very sanitary.

Maybe it now go at a normal pace which would be a good thing. Both are too young to get married.

Not saying that Marjorie is in it for the fame, but if she is, with the show gone, let's see if these two are together down the line.

I hope they go at a normal pace, but as other said, I doubt it. :(

I know ending courtships is discouraged, but If Marjorie was in it for the fame, I hope the courtship ends, instead of progressing because it is expected.

I hope they go at a normal pace, but as other said, I doubt it. :(

I know ending courtships is discouraged, but If Marjorie was in it for the fame, I hope the courtship ends, instead of progressing because it is expected.

OF COURSE SHE WAS IN IT FOR THE FAME

Marj is worse than Famy, they will not be together in 2 months. She is a young ambitious girl who was definitely in it for the publicity, how many teens do you know that have published a novel? That sucks for Si but man that girl has got some mad business game.

• happy atheist locked this topic

Archived