IGNORED

Josiah Duggar - Part 3 Now with lost heart pieces

happy atheist

I actually lovr tie dye. not that i ave any atm. it was really fashionble her in the late 90s.

I have a couple tie-dye shirts. Or I did... I'm not entirely sure where they disappeared to... But they have fun designs, like one has Darth Vader's mask.

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My cousin is really super into tie dye. In fact, I knit her and my brother a pair of cotton socks so they could tie dye them. It was great.

New pictures of Jenny's birthday party up on the Duggar's facebook page. Two pictures of Josiah, no Marjorie in sight. I know that doesn't mean anything, but I think it's interesting that she wouldn't be at a birthday party when they're still in a courtship.

New pictures of Jenny's birthday party up on the Duggar's facebook page. Two pictures of Josiah, no Marjorie in sight. I know that doesn't mean anything, but I think it's interesting that she wouldn't be at a birthday party when they're still in a courtship.

I'm a bit behind on all the facts regarding Marjorie. How far does she live from the Duggars? Perhaps her parents won't allow her to be there 24/7 like Ben, who basically and literally "moved in".

I would think if they were still in a courtship, that the Duggars would be loving to post all those pictures. It would show that everything is normal and nothing has changed with all that been going on. I think the silence has said a lot.

One of the comments on the photos of the party suggests that the two little dark-haired girls seen with Jenni are Marjorie's little sisters.

One of the comments on the photos of the party suggests that the two little dark-haired girls seen with Jenni are Marjorie's little sisters.

Does the Jackson family have a blog, with all their kids pictures on them? It looks like a family resemblance, but one of them also looks a bit like Ben's youngest sister. Bates girls and Keilen girls have also been suggested in the comments.

ETA: I found a picture1492636_10202917574760818_493807811_o.jpg

Do the girls match up? I can't really tell.

I searched out the same picture of the Jackson sibs, but I couldn't tell if it was any of them either. Seems unlikely they would include a pic of siblings and not Marjorie, but who knows?

Since Marjorie's family were Duggar leghumpers before the courtship was announced, it's possible that they are still being invited to events even if the courtship has been broken. Or the scandal knocked some sense in her and the whole clan ran for the hills (or found some other celebrity fundy to leghump). Who knows if we'll ever know?

Does the Jackson family have a blog, with all their kids pictures on them? It looks like a family resemblance, but one of them also looks a bit like Ben's youngest sister. Bates girls and Keilen girls have also been suggested in the comments.

Yikes! I can't imagine being a mom that young, with a baby to boot, and having a daughter that is considering marriage!!! Marjorie looks like a baby in this picture, barely old enough to date let alone marry!

It makes me sad that anyone with 5 gorgeous daughters would want such a shitty backwards life for them. They could be doctors, lawyers, teachers or anything! Or if they wanted to be a wife and mom, that is totally okay but why don't their parents want that to be their decision rather than their only option?? Ugh. I hope if M really does marry Josiah, she really loves him. You can't help who you love and I wouldn't expect or want any parent to stand in the way of real love, but they're so young I just can't see how they could KNOW yet. Alas I married at 29, so I have no idea how real or not real teen love can be.

I'm pretty sure Siah and Marjorie are still together.

I bet the Duggars are just holding out on photos because they know the leghumpers LOVE courtships and they'll keep checking their content until they get a photo. Keeps Mullet busy I guess?

I'm on the fence about whether they're still together or not. Joshiah's birthday is at the end of the month. If Marjorie does not appear in pictures at his birthday, if they even post any, then I'll be inclined to think that it's really over. Hate to admit it but I really am curious.

I'm on the fence about whether they're still together or not. Joshiah's birthday is at the end of the month. If Marjorie does not appear in pictures at his birthday, if they even post any, then I'll be inclined to think that it's really over. Hate to admit it but I really am curious.

I'm a lot more curious than I like to admit. The Duggars were my first foray into fundie-snark, and I guess they'll always hold a place in the snarkiest depths of me for that reason. If there aren't any pictures of her at Josiah's birthday, and there are no good excuses given, then I think we'll know it's over. And honestly, it would probably be best if they didn't get married so young. What if she was super fertile? If they got married when she turned 18, she could potentially have 5-7 kids by age 25. Marginally skilled, marginally educated Josiah would have to support them all with very little income. It would be a sad state of affairs for all involved.

I know many people think a young marriage would be their way out of the cult, but I just don't see one of the older Duggar kids leaving. I think they're too brainwashed.

I'm placing my bets that the courtship is over. The duggar family instagram would have had photos up of the two of them, even if Siah didn't. Right now, the Duggars are clinging onto any and all hopes of saving their brand, and a cute teenage courtship is a great way to do that.

Considering even leghumpers are asking if they are still together in the comments of instagram photos of them and they still haven't posted anything, I think that's another clear sign something is amiss.

Then again, I am still holding onto hopes that Josiah manages to get free from this clusterfuck and go off to school at some liberal university in the north east. Siiiiiigh....

She was at Derick's family birthday party before they were in an official courtship so I find it odd that she wouldn't be at Jenni's party.

Where was Marjorie?

1. At home and sick

2. Performing at some church

3. Watching iCarly [her dream gig] on an iPad in the bathroom at the Duggars

4. Being a good helpmeet-to-be and locking herself in the ugly kitchen to develop servant's hands, if not a servant's heart

5. Off camera being so precious

6. (snip)

7. Being so perky John David ran over her with a gator

8. Crying--someone showed her how exactly like LIzzie on "Kid Farm" she is

That pic is around two years old; the baby was born in 2013.

YHUstfGl.jpggFTF6xbl.jpg

I can't tell if they're the same kids either.

That pic is around two years old; the baby was born in 2013.

YHUstfGl.jpggFTF6xbl.jpg

I can't tell if they're the same kids either.

I'm inclined to say no because of the lack of dimples.

That said, Marjorie's lack of presence in the pictures doesn't really say anything. I mean, Josiah was only shown once while he was assisting a child (Michael?) on a game. I'm fairly certain none of the other adults/older kids were featured in a picture.

Also, her not being there also wouldn't necessarily mean that they aren't courting. She could very well have not been there because she was involved in something else, or watching the siblings who weren't invited, or simply didn't want to spend the day at Chuck E Cheese (and who could blame her?).

The girl in the purple and the girl in the green both look about Jordyn's age so I don't think they are both from that family. One of them could be, but it's difficult to say.

I will say that my first thought when I saw Josiah with little kids was the time Ben was required to "manage" the little kids at the same or a similar place because he needed to get ready as parenthood would surely shortly follow his marriage. But while not a J-slave, Josiah is surely used to little kids and I think a pic of Marjorie would be included if she were there if only to remind the fandom of the ongoing courtship.

Here's hoping she's off auditioning for a Disney show.

I agree that Josiah's birthday on Aug 28 is the deciding factor--if there are no pics of Marjorie celebrating with him, I think the courtship is off. Pieces of heart have been given away, never to be returned.

Don't know when this was taken, but it has just been posted on the Duggar & Bates Forever Fanpage today (I could be mistaken, but isn't that Marjorie in the blue shirt sitting across from Jinger?):

11855718_449642998556951_1945120364066114850_n.jpg?oh=8efa5f33fce9989f31aa6ef0fc6de738&oe=5637D779

Don't know when this was taken, but it has just been posted on the Duggar & Bates Forever Fanpage today (I could be mistaken, but isn't that Marjorie in the blue shirt sitting across from Jinger?):

11855718_449642998556951_1945120364066114850_n.jpg?oh=8efa5f33fce9989f31aa6ef0fc6de738&oe=5637D779

I'm pretty sure that's not Jinger, looks like a Seewald sister (Danielle maybe?) and I'm pretty sure that's not Majorie either.

I'm pretty sure that's not Jinger, looks like a Seewald sister (Danielle maybe?) and I'm pretty sure that's not Majorie either.

Looks like Jessa, Joy and some Seewald kids- it's in GM Mary's home where the Seewalds are living.

Looks like Jessa, Joy and some Seewald kids- it's in GM Mary's home where the Seewalds are living.

It's from Ben's IG: "Little siblings up for a visit!"

No Marjorie and certainly no Jinger here.... I think you need to make some Duggar picture flashcards and go to the prayer closet and practice!

• happy atheist locked this topic

Archived