IGNORED

Sierra Jo Dominguez (Jill and Jessa’s wedding planner)

JillyO

Her husband's boss spilled the beans on the baby's name on instagram on her "last family of 6 photo" Edyn.  The only other barely-older-than-the-newborn girl's name is Ellyn. Edyn and Ellyn.

Here's the full line up (thank you @Seren Ann!)

Khai : 30th of July 2010

Daylon : 6th September 2011

Asher : 22nd January 2013

Ellyn : 1rst September 2014

Edyn: Due 18th November 2015

• joe_donaldson_1I love Khai's pants tucked in his boots! Lol too cute! Can't wait to hold baby Edyn!

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do these families take their family photos/make big announcements in their kitchens? What's wrong with the living room, or outside in the garden? If you're going to take them in the kitchen, at least have clean bench tops (and put a magnet over the big dent in the fridge).

It's still there.  Wonder if it's pronounced like Eden?  Spurgeon and Edyn, future couple.

I have been saying that all day and I love the name Eden - not spelled the other way 

Santa Barbara - Eden :D 

It's still there.  Wonder if it's pronounced like Eden?  Spurgeon and Edyn, future couple.

My bad.   You're right, it is still there.  Tryndy spelling of her name, but an absolutely lovely name compared with her future headship Spurgeon.

The Destiny Donaldson who posted that she was going to see the baby when she got out of school has instagram pictures of her dad, wearing a Sam's tshirt, and photos of her with Sierra and also the Duggers at that dinner a couple of weeks ago.  Looks like she's in the inner circle of friends.  She looks about 15-16.  I reckon baby Edyn has arrived.

As an aside, do these people not know they can set their privacy settings so that random strangers and FJers can't see their posts? 

and get ready for photo ops and playdates with baby Spurgeon - can't wait for those - expect them by next weekend. 

Sierra is no bug eyed - she is tearing up - its lovely 

These fundies sure make larger babies, don't they?

I am really not digging the spelling of that name.

But that's a sweet photo of the two of them. Genuine emotion on her face.

Does that hospital bracelet say "high risk?" If so, smart lady for being in the hospital to give birth.

ETA - Oh, I guess it says "Fall risk." I wonder what that's about.

Oh...and umbilical cords gross me out so much. Blech.

These fundies sure make larger babies, don't they?

I am really not digging the spelling of that name.

But that's a sweet photo of the two of them. Genuine emotion on her face.

Does that hospital bracelet say "high risk?" If so, smart lady for being in the hospital to give birth.

ETA - Oh, I guess it says "Fall risk." I wonder what that's about.

Fall risk is usually because of epidural or just strong pain medicine.

agree about everything else. 

Thats tiny compared to her belly size. Must have had a looot of fluid. Edyn is such a pretty name. But that spelling is dumb. And its going to get confusing having Ellyn and Edyn. 

Ellyn, Edyn, what's the bet that the next girl will be called Eryn? 

All of which are better choices than Spurgeon.

She does look totally overwhelmed with joy at meeting this baby.  

Thats tiny compared to her belly size. Must have had a looot of fluid. Edyn is such a pretty name. But that spelling is dumb. And its going to get confusing having Ellyn and Edyn. 

She was very big, but she's also had back-to-back pregnancies for the last six years. Ellyn is only 14 months older than Edyn, so it's more than likely she's just never had a chance to lose the extra baby weight in between pregnancies.

I'm glad that momma and baby are doing well and I agree, she looks ecstatic to meet the baby and so does Mark. It's just such a shame that she couldn't decide to just have a regular, large family but had to dive head-first into the cult.

Coming out of lurkdom to announce that the baby is here

Can't snark on this. Edyn's a cutie and Sierra is clearly overjoyed that she's finally here.

At least they didn't name her after Sierra's (seemingly since she's always hanging out over there) favorite role model, Michelle. Though they probably would have spelled it Mychelle.

Ellyn, Edyn, what's the bet that the next girl will be called Eryn

So there's a comment on Sierra's latest Instagram picture from a woman who says that Edyn's name is just one letter off from hers which is Eryn.  Sierra is probably thinking hmmm. 

[snip]

I was looking at those photos thinking "wow, umbilical cords are super gross - is it touching her, ew". They kind of remind me of a worm or something.

And that's despite being completely in awe of magical cord blood (not that there's any chance the fundies are banking it).

I think that picture of Sierra with Edyn is beautiful. She really seems like she enjoys her children much more than other fundies.

There was a similar picture after the birth of Ellyn that I'll attach. IMO they are both lovely pictures. 

I do know that her enjoying her children this much can change when she has 10, but one can hope it wouldn't.

FB_IMG_1447512720169.jpg

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived