IGNORED

Sierra Jo Dominguez (Jill and Jessa’s wedding planner)

JillyO

On Friday, December 04, 2015 at 7:01 PM, candygirl200413 said:

So I've been spending my week planning a wedding for my wedding planning class (it's an elective course) and I've never been more stressed planning something that wasn't even real. I give all the props in the world for all of you that have planned your own wedding cause I couldn't handle it!

But then I really realized more now that Sierra did not do s*** and if she ever wants a career out of that well good luck to her! But then again she'll probably just stick to fundie ones so I guess it works for her too!

You mean you didn't plan melted root beer floats or painted flamingos? You missed a great opportunity. :laughing-lettersrofl:

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you see the pic. she posted for her wedding anniversary? 7 years ago she was most definitly not preoccupied with the modesty standard she currently holds. Strapless! 

22 hours ago, Dutchie said:

Did you see the pic. she posted for her wedding anniversary? 7 years ago she was most definitly not preoccupied with the modesty standard she currently holds. Strapless! 

And slightly unrelated, the picture of her kids all wearing the same onesie as babies! She's not following Jinder Roles!

23 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

And slightly unrelated, the picture of her kids all wearing the same onesie as babies! She's not following Jinder Roles!

Well, she's making damn sure the girls are identifiable as girls with those awful bows.

Snarking aside, it's very thoughtful that she did this collage and thanked the person who originally gave her the onsie.  

Is it wrong that I can't believe that this woman is younger than me and she looks at least 20 years older than me?

12 hours ago, princessmahina said:

I've been wondering about that tattoo for a bit. Think she had the money to get it removed?

I imagine she hasn't had it removed, but probably keeps it as a "reminder of her former sinful ways". 

Thats what most people I know that have gone fundie/fundie lite do

On Friday, December 25, 2015 at 2:05 AM, princessmahina said:

I've been wondering about that tattoo for a bit. Think she had the money to get it removed?

:huh:  What tattoo is this?!!

Sorry if this is old news to others. I tried searching for it but couldn't find it.

4 hours ago, nomoxian said:

:huh:  What tattoo is this?!!

Sorry if this is old news to others. I tried searching for it but couldn't find it.

She wrote about it on her blog where she talked about meeting and falling in love with Mark. 

On November 15, 2015 at 1:49 AM, nastyhobbitses said:

Come on, Sierra, you need a balanced party! At least one kid should be a Priest or a healing magic-focused Shaman/Druid/Paladin, you need one to be a Mage for crowd control (and food generation/transportation/weapon enchantment) and AoE damage, and if you're fighting a boss that takes a long time to kill, having a Warlock for damage over time attacks is super-helpful.

I just laughed so hard at this, I scared the dog!  He's glaring at me from behind the other couch now, waiting to see if I'm going to calm down or continue to make unpredictably loud noises.  

And now I totally need a Mage for crowd control and food generation....

On 12/13/2015 at 11:55 PM, InThePrayerCloset said:

genuinely interested to know what course you are doing? event management? hospitality? sounds interesting!

I am so sorry for the late response! The course is under our event management school.

On 25 December 2015 at 0:38 AM, FundiesInParis said:

I imagine she hasn't had it removed, but probably keeps it as a "reminder of her former sinful ways". 

Thats what most people I know that have gone fundie/fundie lite do

My (very very) gay godmother keeps her love heart tattoo with "Andrew" on her arm from when she used to drink... She has nfi who this Andrew is, but she says its the reminder she needs to stay clean and sober...

Does Sierra get Paid for Party & Wedding Planning? I'M assuming she does it as a favor?

the duggars barely spend $ on Food, and venues. And their parties/Weddings are set up by Volunteers.

4 hours ago, VapingindaCity said:

Does Sierra get Paid for Party & Wedding Planning? I'M assuming she does it as a favor?

the duggars barely spend $ on Food, and venues. And their parties/Weddings are set up by Volunteers.

that sounds way too much like a woman doing a "job"...

i get why the Duggers et al are opposed to women working, but am surprised at the LDS emphasis on SAHM... Given their emphasis on education for both sexes, it all seems to go out the window once a wedding ring is on... 

13 minutes ago, hollywood said:

So.... is she pregnant again yet?

Does she follow the 40/80 day rule? It hasn't been 80 days yet. Give her about a month.

On 12/28/2015 at 0:43 PM, hollywood said:

I sense that Sierra is pushing for her own show.

TLC would really be scraping the bottom of the barrel if a sh*tty fundie wedding "planner" is all they can make into a show. 

It does look like Sierra is pushing for her own show... which would REALLY be boring.  

In the last few Instagram pics and videos, I haven't noticed her with her new baby/other kids... I'm sure they're around somewhere but it's like she's hanging out at the Duggars' house more often than not and I wonder who's watching the kids and doing the cooking, housework, etc.  It is a lot of work with five very little ones.  

It's been decades but when my two kids were little it was hard to get away even just down the block (or however close she lives.)

And I absolutely positively cannot stand those bugged-out eyes.  Drives me crazy.  

Sure looks like Josh in the background of Sierras IG pic...

image.thumb.png.0cd5ea1a94f661bbd8cc1fb1808d612c.png

That REALLY looks like Josh! Hiding out at the TTH, hm...real therapy, my ass.

Which picture are you talking about? It won't show up for me.

4 hours ago, CorruptionInc. said:

TLC would really be scraping the bottom of the barrel if a sh*tty fundie wedding "planner" is all they can make into a show. 

Idk, it'd probably be more interesting than 'counting on' at this point. There's nothing terribly unique about newlyweds raising their first child. But sierra already has a bunch of little kids running around and doesn't even have sister moms yet. It'd be like watching 19 kids and counting: the prequel. 

Just now, picklepizzas said:

Idk, it'd probably be more interesting than 'counting on' at this point. There's nothing terribly unique about newlyweds raising their first child. But sierra already has a bunch of little kids running around and doesbt even have sister moms yet. It'd be like watching 19 kids and counting: the prequel. 

Or alternatively (we hope) the sequel - no one ever has a Quiverfull of kids again...

Sierra must have babysitters at the ready. Because I'm pretty sure I get way less done and I only have 1 kid.

I just watched the flamingo episode again.  Even some of the duggars looked like they thought it was weird! 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived