IGNORED

Sierra Jo Dominguez (Jill and Jessa’s wedding planner)

JillyO

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never thought I could find a post that has all of their terminology in it at once, but here it is.

"Amazing, neat opportunity"

she missed precious, little ones, and purposing.

Never forget "purposing". If it hadn't been for the Duggars, I would never have known it was a verb. SOTDRT trumps master's degree again. :special-snowflake1: Just need to use this while I'm still a speshul snowflake.

Fellowshipping? 

I always get confused. Don't fundies talk about fellowshipping both as a word for worshipping together and for sexy time with your spouse? Doesn't that get confusing? Like, you go somewhere for some fellowship time with a church group and bring along your bible and it turns out it's an orgy.

I always get confused. Don't fundies talk about fellowshipping both as a word for worshipping together and for sexy time with your spouse? Doesn't that get confusing? Like, you go somewhere for some fellowship time with a church group and bring along your bible and it turns out it's an orgy.

IIRC, fellowshipping is just for friends getting together. The sex one is "that time of sweet fellowship with your spouse". I may be wrong, though.

Most of the time it's just another word for socializing. Worshipping together is different, and I don't think it's really commonly used as a euphemism for sex. A fundie we talked about here (I want to say Kelly Bates) talked about fellowshipping with her husband, but most of the time I've heard it it refers to socializing in larger groups.

I'm so glad Sam is selling... godly furniture, I guess?!? #GetItAtSams

Re: your edit note: I know! We can do nifty things like that now with the update! (Thanks mods!!)

To imbed, go to the bottom right of a post box and click on "Insert other media". Two options should appear, "Insert existing attachment", and "Insert image from URL". Select "Insert image from URL", paste your url into box that pops up, and you should be set to go! 

OMG Ofglen. This changes everything! :pb_idea: Because (of course!) I have to try out this amazing new feature, here is Sierra's latest Instagram post. Sounds like she's met Baby Seeweed.

My sister in law and I had a recentish conversation about multiple baby showers a few months ago when a cousin was having one for her fourth. SIL was saying she'd bought gifts for three other babies, not to mention multiple bridal showers for this person. There has to be a line to draw in the sand where we stop celebrating your life choices with our money. Congratulations again though. :dance:

That kid looks at least 10 pd.

I was thinking she was further along than Jessa when they were photographing pregnant together. Anyone know her due date? Maybe looks are deceiving. 

I was thinking she was further along than Jessa when they were photographing pregnant together. Anyone know her due date? Maybe looks are deceiving. 

It's right there, only a few posts above yours. She's due around November 20th.

Baby do cinco has arrived....  (I think)

sierra posted their last family photo as a family of 6 on Instagram and someone has commented saying they are coming to see her and the baby after school

That picture is from the latest baby shower.  Don't know if she posted it because she's in labor or if she had the baby.  That poster who said they'll visit when they get out of school may have meant out of school in a few weeks when they're home for their break.

Baby do cinco has arrived....  (I think)

sierra posted their last family photo as a family of 6 on Instagram and someone has commented saying they are coming to see her and the baby after school

the baby heard the name of her future spouse and had to come out and laugh for real 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived