IGNORED

Sierra Jo Dominguez (Jill and Jessa’s wedding planner)

JillyO

Well, she didn't let me down ! It took me quarter of an hour to work out that it wasn't pronounced Eddin but Eden... I think that's a bad sign XD Had it been spelled properly it would have been a decent fundie name. She looks genuinely overjoyed though so that's always nice to see compared to Michelle's detachment. I really wonder how she'll deal when there are 7 or 8 though.

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll tell you one thing I like about her....she gives birth in a hospital. I am a bit surprised by this, actually.

I'll tell you one thing I like about her....she gives birth in a hospital. I am a bit surprised by this, actually.

I thought the same thing. I started to wonder actually if she has some underlying medical issue which doesn't allow her to home birth because it seems she's in deep with everything else. But again, at least she's being safe if that is the issue. 

Sierra is going about her children becoming warriors - are we supposed to be scared by the googly eyed woman :D 

Come on, Sierra, you need a balanced party! At least one kid should be a Priest or a healing magic-focused Shaman/Druid/Paladin, you need one to be a Mage for crowd control (and food generation/transportation/weapon enchantment) and AoE damage, and if you're fighting a boss that takes a long time to kill, having a Warlock for damage over time attacks is super-helpful.

Ellyn, Edyn, what's the bet that the next girl will be called Eryn? 

All of which are better choices than Spurgeon.

She does look totally overwhelmed with joy at meeting this baby.  

Well at least its not Spurgyon... that'd definitely a disease not a name...

sierrajodominguez November 13th: Today, I'm so thankful for this. All I ever wanted to be, was a good mom. I wanted a man that would love me, and his children more than himself, sometimes. I wanted a relationship with God that was so evident, even the loudest of nay-sayers, couldn't deny it. It seemed too lofty, it seemed like too much to ask of God. And yet, I stare at this picture. A picture of two broken people, that do their best to seek God, everyday. A picture of their 5 children, that they are training up to be warriors for His kingdom. And I smile. On this day, I'm truly thankful for this.

Ugh. What an utterly depressing thing to think about yourself. And yet they manage to feel so smug because of course they are the only ones who do ChristianityTM (and, thus, life) right. Morons.

I know a 12 year old named Tyger... yup thats real life

my place of employment used to have a  YaVodka and a Taquilla.

I really like the name Eden, not that particular spelling of it though.

The pictures of her with her newborn are very sweet and genuine, she looks totally smitten and over joyed. 

Actually I did wonder if Eden would make Jessa's name list as I was convinced she was having a girl. But now I know even with the trendy spelling,  no way is it weird enough. 

My thoughts:

1. Wow, that is a really ugly spelling of an okay name. 
  2. Her photos are really cute!
  3. Sierra's crazy eyes scare the shit out of me. :pb_lol:

I find Sierra oddly fascinating. We're the same age and the idea of 5 in 5 years brings me out in a rash. Having said that, you can see the pure joy her new babies bring her... Hard to snark on that. I just hope she gets the help and support she needs. Being Jessa's new BFF doesn't count! 

Ugh. What an utterly depressing thing to think about yourself. And yet they manage to feel so smug because of course they are the only ones who do ChristianityTM (and, thus, life) right. Morons.

I agree. Very depressing.

And I know I've said it many times...but the word "train" in relation to children drives me batty!!

I find Sierra oddly fascinating. We're the same age and the idea of 5 in 5 years brings me out in a rash. Having said that, you can see the pure joy her new babies bring her... Hard to snark on that. I just hope she gets the help and support she needs. Being Jessa's new BFF doesn't count! 

I am almost 10 years older than her...and I also cannot imagine 5 children in 5 years. Hell...I can't imagine 5 children at all! Yikes. I would lose my mind.

Second youngest of 5 children WHOOP WHOOP, the 2 oldest children, my oldest sister and brother, in my family are married with no kids and plan on having zero children, my older brother (3rd child) just had his second child and had a vasectomy shortly after :pb_lol:, my little sister wants one child at most, and I am still undecided.

I still cant believe my parents made it out with their sanity. 

My online worlds collided today. Sierra and the DoughmesticHousewife who makes amazing cookies and sells them for a million dollars (but doesn't take special orders, don't even ask) are friends. The DoughmesticHousewife visited Sierra in the hospital and took her cookies. I am so beyond jealous. Her cookies are freaking amazing. Sierra posted a picture with a cookie and her crazy eyes are going strong.

I really like the name Eden, not that particular spelling of it though.

The pictures of her with her newborn are very sweet and genuine, she looks totally smitten and over joyed. 

Actually I did wonder if Eden would make Jessa's name list as I was convinced she was having a girl. But now I know even with the trendy spelling,  no way is it weird enough. 

What would be a female equivalent of Spurgeon?

My translation of Sierra's posting that "I wanted a relationship with God that was so evident, even the loudest of nay-sayers, couldn't deny it. "--

"I want to be constantly rubbing my holiness in everyone's faces"

My online worlds collided today. Sierra and the DoughmesticHousewife who makes amazing cookies and sells them for a million dollars (but doesn't take special orders, don't even ask) are friends. The DoughmesticHousewife visited Sierra in the hospital and took her cookies. I am so beyond jealous. Her cookies are freaking amazing. Sierra posted a picture with a cookie and her crazy eyes are going strong.

Her cookies are INSANE. She is a true artist. I don't think I could bring myself to destroy one by eating it!

Those domestichousewife cookies were amazing. Is it OK for fundies to have My Little Pony? She did have unicorn poop, but said she probably wouldn't make them. I can't imagine how much time it takes to decorate each one. :56247955dd693_32(12):

I read this as "right, Mormons?" and was slightly confused yet amused.

I'll show myself out.

I know! I saw this on IG while hungry and got a little angry.

Ugh, no fair.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived