IGNORED

19 Kids and Counting 2013 - The Duggars Do Part 2

happy atheist

MrYoungie and I have been married - happily - for over 40 years now. We have never ever ever had a picture taken of us sucking each other's faces. I totally don't understand all the kissy pix of JB & M either. Nobody needs to see that all the time.

We used to occasionally kiss in front of our sons just to gross them out. (ewwww - old people kissing!!!)

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In that picture, it looks like Anna REALLY wants the kiss, but Josh doesn't. Awkward as all get out, why would you display that? But that's beside the point. The real point is that this is proof right here that women want to get physical too and that sometimes women's physical desires can outweight those of the husband.

Reminds me of all the "OMG!!! MUST HAVE THIS" wedding/engagement/pregnancy announcement poses on Pinterst. Yeah I want to open the mail and see you sucking his tongue/kissing her belly/what have you.

I think I read on here that Anna will be giving birth to M3 at a birthing center. It seems the midwife is part of a group that opened a new birth center in the area. So I guess we will be treated to Jill and Jana showing they got skillz! Also did anyone notice when JimBob mentioned the girls working, he used the word profession, then backpeddled to job or something they want to do. It was like he said profession and his gothard shock collar went off.

Well that was a snoozefest. Poor grandma left with all that laundry. Although did anyone notice the bra in the closeup of the laundry pile while she was talking? :lol:

19 Kids and Counting TLC 9:00 PM 1368 0.5

:pink-shock:

How. Is. This. Possible???

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/0 ... re/176199/

granted, Women's basketball championships drew more viewers but a 0.5??? Ugh... they get another season if they keep pulling numbers like this. :shrug:

All that talk show whoring probably paid off, at least for now. But M3's timing is off; he won't be born until June so the rest of the season is likely to be the usual boring crap. Does anyone really care about Josh Duggar's diet? The little girls are cute, but they still need to be fed lines and the rest of the kids are getting more awkward looking by the minute. A big drop-off in ratings in the next couple of weeks would not surprise me.

In that picture, it looks like Anna REALLY wants the kiss, but Josh doesn't. Awkward as all get out, why would you display that? But that's beside the point. The real point is that this is proof right here that women want to get physical too and that sometimes women's physical desires can outweight those of the husband.

It looks the same way to me, as well. Reminds me of that TLC show Virgin Diaries where the girl attacked him with that horrible kiss at the alter. Throughout the entire show, it was apparent that she was way more excited for the wedding night than him. Purity culture likes to pretend that only men are sexual beings, but that's not even close to the truth.

When did Jana become a midwife? Or is she just there for accountability?

Shes probably there to stop Jill pretending shes off delivering babies, and then driving as far away as possible and never coming back. When you have to worry about that, youre certainly a wonderful parent :roll:

Or it takes two of them to fight off Michelle/Dede when they come to steal the babies and keep them as their own.

Well that was a snoozefest. Poor grandma left with all that laundry. Although did anyone notice the bra in the closeup of the laundry pile while she was talking? :lol:

Yes! Nike! LOL.

I can't recall seeing John at the festivities. Is he really still living in the Howler dorm or has he quietly moved into his own place?

I sincerely doubt Boob would permit a grown adult son to live in his own house. C'mon.

I sincerely doubt Boob would permit a grown adult son to live in his own house. C'mon.

If he really works at the towing business, he may be in and out at all hours. I get the vibe that he may ...unofficially...sleep elsewhere.

If he was sleeping somewhere else, I don't think the Duggars would let that info get out. It looks much better if everyone is one big happy family, all living under one roof.

If he really works at the towing business, he may be in and out at all hours. I get the vibe that he may ...unofficially...sleep elsewhere.

Boob's no Daddy Arndt and I get the feeling John is a pretty typical red-blooded redneck, and an industrious one at that. If he's towing at all hours and working on renovating a house for himself, I'd bet he stays most nights to "look after his property". It just seems more plausible than the notion of him sharing a bunk bed with Justin every night.

If John has indeed partially escaped, I think this will be the blueprint for the rest of the boys who don't want to end up in Josh's situation. Gradual and subtle.

Just finally watching the China episode and I have to say I'm impressed with Michelle`s whistling skills in the subway! Not very keeping sweet, but I guess she realised this was not a time where staying meek and relying on Dimbulb would work.

JenniferJuniper wrote:

Boob's no Daddy Arndt and I get the feeling John is a pretty typical red-blooded redneck, and an industrious one at that. If he's towing at all hours and working on renovating a house for himself, I'd bet he stays most nights to "look after his property". It just seems more plausible than the notion of him sharing a bunk bed with Justin every night.

If John has indeed partially escaped, I think this will be the blueprint for the rest of the boys who don't want to end up in Josh's situation. Gradual and subtle.

I also doubt he's spending every night at the TTH. I can see him going there for some meals and to help out where needed. Could Jim Bob be grooming John to expand and possibly take over managing their real estate investments? He has a good work ethic, is very handy, and could probably make good decisions about whether a house is worth buying and fixing up or not.

I'm probably in the minority but I've always had a feeling John could possibly escape. I just think he's doing it quietly in hopes that it's less noticed. I don't know. A lot of people think he is simple minded but I think he's smarter than he lets on.

Also I paid little attention to the China leg of their trip, but did anyone see John on it? I saw photos of them at the Great Wall and not in one did I notice him. Did he go back early for his business? It's possible he took some of the photos, but I just find it strange in one of the ones I saw was he there.

Speaking of whistling (someone up thread brought it up), that bugs me to death! The way the whistle and on occasions snap (snap their fingers, not as in going crazy snap) at their kids. That's something we do to our dog and cat, not living people!

Also, did anyone get the feeling that a courtship might be in the works, what with Michelle's "They'll always be mah babeez, but I neeeed to let gooo" shtick? I know it was supposedly meant for the daughters working, but it seemed a little bit ... suspicious.

Also, did anyone get the feeling that a courtship might be in the works, what with Michelle's "They'll always be mah babeez, but I neeeed to let gooo" shtick? I know it was supposedly meant for the daughters working, but it seemed a little bit ... suspicious.

I don't think any of the girls are in for a courtship. Not ever. I'm sure she said it to make it look like she was willing to let them out in the world.

The popup said that Jill has spent "over 3000 hours" studying midwifery in the last 2 years. That's nearly 30 hours a week, every week, while they've been gallivanting all over the world, going on speaking engagements, Journeys of the Heart, anti-choice rallies, and weren't all the older girls also writing a book? Oh and not to mention, raising their younger siblings.

Also loved how the popups used to say they didn't eat pork "for religious reasons" but now they just prefer not to. Riiiight. Been caught eating pork on camera too many times to claim the former anymore, is more like it.

Michelle says it won't be long now til the older kids start families of their own. Uh, Michelle? That's already happening! That was kind of the point of this whole episode, wasn't it- how your oldest is now expecting baby #3??

I read somewhere (I think it was a different forum) that Michelle didn't look happy at the announcement. I didn't get that from it at all. I guess we all interpret differently.
Yeah, if you want to see Michelle's real reaction to anything- rewind and watch her again with the sound off. Without her keeping-sweet baby voice distracting you, her facial expressions tell a whole different story.

I love reading all the comments after the show. I am kicking myself for deleting the show from my DVR. As soon as I hit delete, I thought out a slow motion "NOOOO"

It is more fun to watch this show twice, especially with Cliff notes!

Yeah, if you want to see Michelle's real reaction to anything- rewind and watch her again with the sound off. Without her keeping-sweet baby voice distracting you, her facial expressions tell a whole different story.

LOL, we had the sound on and my daughter instantly said "Oh that's just bullshit that Michelle's happy that it's Anna that's pregnant - she's pissed that it isn't her. Look at her - watch her eyes. She can't look at the camera while she says she's happy. She looks everywhere but. She's totally lying."

I don't think any of the girls are in for a courtship. Not ever. I'm sure she said it to make it look like she was willing to let them out in the world.

I think it's possible that Jana and Jill are getting jobs in lieu of courtships because someone has to stay home and take care of the kids until Josie is out of the house or is at least self-sufficient. That's at least another 10 years, which makes Jana 34?

It will be interesting to see what happens with Jessa and Jinger. I think the younger girls will get out one way or another, whether that is a courtship or they leave on their own.

I think it's possible that Jana and Jill are getting jobs in lieu of courtships because someone has to stay home and take care of the kids until Josie is out of the house or is at least self-sufficient. That's at least another 10 years, which makes Jana 34?

It will be interesting to see what happens with Jessa and Jinger. I think the younger girls will get out one way or another, whether that is a courtship or they leave on their own.

I wish Jana could/would leave. I remember someone commenting that Jinger will not be the first to leave because she's not adventurous at all. Jana, however is. If you watch the limited footage there is of her, it seems like she wants to travel and try new things (such as persuading Boob to let her and JD go to Malaysia.) I think Jill seems to be happy with her lifestyle. I do find both Jessa and Jinger princessy, partly because they don't seem to work as hard as the other two. Free Jana!

Archived