IGNORED

19 Kids and Counting 2013 - The Duggars Do Part 2

happy atheist

Part 3:

"A mommy's butterfly midwifery"

WTF kind of a name is that?! Its a house across the street from a stip mall. They have prenatal and postpartum appointments to see to.

venessa Giron, CPM, LM - "teacher" she makes sure they are allowed to take the exam.

The Barnses show up for a visit. She's 32 weeks and been "patients" for the whole thing and are clearly a heathen and immodest woman to allow her belly to be exposed unlike Michelle and Anna that cover on up!

Jana is "gaining skills" but doesnt want to be in charge. Being in charge scares her. She wants to be on the sideline.

More women show up. They like that they can tlak to them. Its fun to see babies...

The Napiers. They say the Duggars are "humble". Jill says "josh has a business, john has a business, jana and I are the next in line..." DA FUQ???

Back to Anna.

Lots of pigs in blankets. Amy hacks away at a pumpkin.

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jill's midwifery training means she needs to study anatomy and physiology. Wouldn't it be hilarious if all this science changes her mind about things she's been taught (like maybe a 4 week embryo isn't the same as a 4 month old baby)?

In her talking head she just said that this training will help her and sister have jobs in the future. Think someone might get an angry phone call from a man who believes that Godly women don't have jobs outside the home?

Why the hell does Josh knock on the door and make Anna open the door for him?

not every fundie family believes and practices the exact same thing...some families don't have a problem with girls cutting their hair, some don't do just skirts. given that michelle worked when they were first married and new parents, it may be jill and jana or females in general working is not really a major thing to them.

part 4

Josh and Anna's house

Anna has some weird layering going on. Pink shirt under blue/green striped shirt...

Amy looks good in her headshot.

The kitchen table is a disaster and she tells her she's pregnant. Amy doesnt look terribly thrilled. Anna explains the theme. There is a weird ass old campaign "jim bob for US senate" flyer on the fridge and it looks like mac colored snoopy.

Flashback

Anna says a lot of people give amy a hard time because of previous cooking issues. Her cakes are jacked.

Back to the kitchen

Amy draws on the pumpkin and says she's never carved one.

Anna says she's used to "mothering" and wanted to tell Amy not to hurt herself. Anna rolls pigs in the blanket. She says amy is "older than I am and has used a lot more knives." :shrug:

Anna has never made "cows in a blanked" and it was a lot of fun. The pop up now says the "prefers to not eat pork". Does this mean that the strict prohibition is now a preference?

Mac wakes up and michael is crying. Micheal appears to still be in their room and mac's bed is the full size bed in the other room, sideways againt the headboard. Mac has to "entertain micheal" while they cook. Mike comes into the kitchen, she tries to get him on the piano, he wanders back.

Fruit baby... Mac says it doesnt look like one.

Josh knocks on his own door - Anna hands him Mac. He can "entertain the kids." Josh has to put baby ruths in diapers.

Why the hell does Josh knock on the door and make Anna open the door for him?

"Reality TV". Last time I saw 19KaC it was like the Honeymooners. About that realistic.

Chocolate wrapped in a diaper?

Ewwwww and isn't that a waste of diapers?

Indeed. I thought Anna made a big point of how she used cloth diapers - maybe they bought disposables for the grossest of games?

Now the Duggars are waiting outside Casa de Smug... if the kids were so in the way in the kitchen, why are the M kids still in the house instead of outside playing with their aunts and uncles?

Part 5

Mac is eating an ice pop. Food isnt ready... Boob says they "try to be on time" but are on "duggar time." Joy says they're early 3 times a year or less. This appears to be one of those times.

Anna locks them out

THERE ARE NO CHRISTMAS LIGHTS UP ON JOSH'S HOUSE

Amy sticks her head out and keeps them out. The howlers are climbing up on the side of the house. Mac talks through the windows. The J'slaves were confused as to why they werent put to work inside.

Anna is worried that she'll blow the surprise. Dinner is tater tots, premade frozen burgers, pigs in a blanket, fruit, and edemame.

They let them in... Michelle hugs Anna. Pop up says "josh and anna's house was designed to comfortably fit a family of four." HINT HINT HINT. Michelle says she likes to "load her family" into the house. On the piano is a book of hymns. Josie says its crowded.

Jason says its loud. Boob says that they got a new couch. Josh says that Amy has instructions. Josh says the "food is to be eaten" Amy says "guess the theme of the dinner" but dont tell anyone and then guess at the end.

Boob calls the edemame "green beans" and dips it in ketchup. Boob says there are a "bunch of little taters at the duggar home."

Anna passes out papers and pens - write what you think it is...

I love Jichelle being so disappointed in the lack of harvest decorations. Seemed she was disgusted with the slacking. Unfortunately Mac isn't to the point yet of being able to do mommy's decorating for her. Of course, she's wrong on the theme but I love the obvious smug.

not every fundie family believes and practices the exact same thing...some families don't have a problem with girls cutting their hair, some don't do just skirts. given that michelle worked when they were first married and new parents, it may be jill and jana or females in general working is not really a major thing to them.

Gothard has a problem with women working.

Something in the oven just set off the smoke alarm at Smuggar's house. I'm impressed they've got working smoke alarms, point to House Duggar.

This whole episode is one great ol' big middle finger. It's like they went line by line to defend every fk'd up thing we talk about. Try as you might Duggars, you all are still fkd up and handicap your children and its disgusting.

Part 6

Smoke alarm goes off! THEY BURNED THE TOTS! :o :o :o :o :o :o :lol: :lol:

They actually has a sign that says "dinner will be ready when the smoke alarm goes off." Perhaps cooking lessons is a future episode.

Josh says "sit down and be still here." He collects cards, one guess was that they were moving, amy was getting engaged, Josh is opening a restaurant and the duggarlings will be the employees.

Josh has Anna and Amy bring in the dessert.... But it was a trick! :cracking-up: Anna says "we're expecting!" Michelle tries really hard, picks up Josie... and tries to show her the carriage. Mac wants "mommy to have a lot of babies."

:cry:

Famy says that it was half that she was getting engaged "guess we'll have to see what happens" Well, we know how that ended. :trainwreck:

Anna told Jessa last week because they're both the fifth born and she's always left out and Anna told her the secret to make her feel :special-flake:

Jed/Jer didnt even get their names beneath their talking heads. One of them needed their shirt ironed BADLY.

They dont know about the "M" theme.

Josh throws out door prizes - Michelle thinks it was "unique." JInger rolls her eyes and couldnt do it.

Baby pics of Josh - Michelle says its "only a matter of time before some of the older ones start families of their own." Cherish... blah blah blah...

So, in sum - TLC clearly pieced all kinds of shit together from various times.

MAJOR under the bus factor -

The timeline! That gets a 9 for under the bus

8 on the snark scale. There is all kinds of shit here!

THANK TLC!

Next week!

DAVIE COMES TO VISIT!

Boob has a bad dr report...

Stay tuned for more crazy!

Gothard has a problem with women working.

he also wants girls to have wavy hair and jana and jill don't anymore. pretty sure he would not approve of the shorter skirts they wear now.

I would have LOVED as a joke if Amy announced she was expecting...could you imagine the whole family's reaction?? :D That would have been priceless and way more entertaining than another Anna being pregnant announcement.

This whole episode is one great ol' big middle finger. It's like they went line by line to defend every fk'd up thing we talk about. Try as you might Duggars, you all are still fkd up and handicap your children and its disgusting.

Next week too, JB and his eldest will be having a weight loss contest.

I think that's what the doctor's bad news will be. They cut the preview to make it look like it's Anna, but I think he's going to say that JB and Smuggar aren't healthy weights.

I would have LOVED as a joke if Amy announced she was expecting...could you imagine the whole family's reaction?? That would have been priceless and way more entertaining than another Anna being pregnant announcement.

Those would have been some great reaction shots.

I didn't see it, but I think it's sweet that Anna told Jessa first. I'm sure that meant a lot to her. I feel like Anna is more appreciative of the individuality of her siblings-in-law than Josh or his parents. But if you think about it, when Anna was Jessa's age, she was engaged.

Next week too, JB and his eldest will be having a weight loss contest.

I think that's what the doctor's bad news will be. They cut the preview to make it look like it's Anna, but I think he's going to say that JB and Smuggar aren't healthy weights.

Those would have been some great reaction shots.

I think it would be a lot of "DOES NOT COMPUTE!" from the littles. How can you be pregnant if you're not married? After all, Josh got the "lego" talk on his wedding night...

Why didn't Anna just a few dishes. Like burgers and fruit and veggies. She was so panicky that she wouldn't be done in time. Well, duh! She could have cut out a lot of time if she had pre-prepped the fruit and veggie trays then just done burgers. That was just a wtf thing for me.

Poor Gma! They left her with all the laundry after the China trip. Those kids are big now! Even Hannie could help with the laundry. What is wrong with these people!

Why didn't Anna just a few dishes. Like burgers and fruit and veggies. She was so panicky that she wouldn't be done in time. Well, duh! She could have cut out a lot of time if she had pre-prepped the fruit and veggie trays then just done burgers. That was just a wtf thing for me.

Hell, she could have just ordered "kids meals" from chik fil a!

But really, everything she had was from sams club. They also have pre made pigs er cows in the blanket....

Archived