IGNORED

19 Kids and Counting 2013 - The Duggars Do Part 2

happy atheist

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree that if/when the older daughters marry, it'll only be after the show goes off the air. Jim Bob will have a challenge on his hands finding suitors that meet his godly, extremely conservative standards and who also come from families willing to let their sons marry such "worldly" women. (I have no sympathy for Jim Bob; he and Michelle manufactured this problem for themselves.) Assuming he finds such a family, I'm sure that any daughter who marries will have to deal with passive-aggressive commentary from her in-laws about her "fame" and "worldliness," neither of which, well, actually exists to a noteworthy degree. Neither did they come to these "faults" through their own choices. They're damned if do marry and damned if they don't, and this issue wouldn't even exist if their parents weren't such colossal shitheads.

Maybe this has been talked about, but do the video/sound guys realize how crazy the Duggars are?

Considering the Enlows (producers) thought it was a brilliant idea for Courtney Enlow to fly halfway around the world and galavant around asia for three weeks late in her pregnancy I'm wondering if they're all batshit.

Its that time again! I'll be posting by commercial breaks.

Can they PLEASE change the intro and get rid of Anna smiling like she's fucking stoned out the window? It drives me NUTS!

Josie is running down the hallway, Little girl kid has cats, grandma is doing laundry. Michelle says "as a family... blah blah... support and rallying around people... blah blah" She dumps pasta in a giant pot. Boob says they eat in the house to save money but they go out sometimes. Boob suggest a date with Josh and Anna.

Flash to their kitchen. Anna is wearing the infamous red sweater. I think she's pulling a Michelle blue shirt. It certainly makes it easier how TLC is jumping seasons if you always wear the same thing!

Back to the TTH. Kids line up in the buffet line. Josh and Anna dump their kids off. They eat "Cincinnati chili" which is chili with cinnamon dumped over "noodles" with a fuck ton of cheese. Boob eats before they go out.

Anna has a different pink coach bag. Michael is instantly handed off to a howler while Josh and Boob have a talk about eating.

Michelle talking head - Boob need a diet.

Anna talking head - they're "grown" a lot - like a pants size.

Boob says they're going out to "celebrate" and they can eat what they want. Josh has a big sweet tea. Boob and Josh make a big deal out of making bad choices. Popup says boob ordered 1500 calories and 60 grams of fat. Michelle says he makes bad choices. Anna says that Josh sometimes makes "enjoyable" choices which are bad choices.

Michelle says "wow, that is a lot of cholesterol."

Back to the TTH.

Jana is in charge. Mac, Josie, and Hannie are in a trampoline type thing behind her. There is a metal bucket on the thing they're jumping on. Michael locks himself in a locker.

part 2

Michelle and Anna comment on the poor choices their husbands made with food. Boob suggests the 90 day challenge. Whoever can lose the most weight wins. They have to "lost the most weight and get the most weight and live the healthiest." Josh says that he has friends in their 30s that have had heart attacks. Anna says that she will do what she has to do to make sure that Josh wins.

At the TTH... there is a DOG - wait, TWO DOGS!

Jason built a greenhouse. HI FREEJINGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The howlers are using power tools, Jedidiah appears to be the oldest kid there.

Michelle says that the girls arent thrilled about it and they need a girls vs boys growing contest.

In the storage building they built a gym. There is a TV mounted on the back wall - despite the fact that this room was supposedly "storage" prior to them all getting together to build the gym with the exercise equipment boob bought at auction. Jinger looks over it. Joy is paired with Jedidiah in a talking head. She just glares at him.

Jinger is with Jessa and also glares

Josie says "my dad is gonna get smaller."

The exercise equipment is there. The howlers play on it. There are mattresses on racks in the back. They have a full set of dumbbells - how appropriate...

It is dinnertime and not a veg or piece of fruit to be seen. Boob grabs a plate of that awful looking chili pasta stuff before they go out to dinner.

Part 3

Joseph is seem working out with weights. He is tasked with getting boob and smuggles in shape. Josh says he's never been in a gym to use it. Close up of Josh's gut.

Boob is wearing jeans but josh is in shorts.

The next day at 7am boob was so sore he pretended to not be able to sit up. He appears to have been wearing blue flannel PJs.

Anna has to help Josh sit up. He complains that hes SO SORE. He wants to be there for his kids. Goes to kiss Mac and Mike, who appear to be sleeping in the same queen size bed we saw from last week.

Must Boob work out in jeans.

This! Was he wearing a button up shirt too? And Josh - he's showing knee. How defrauding of him. Or is that just the women? Or just Michelle?

Lots of eff you Internet moments in there. The greenhouse looks pretty good. Let's see if it lasts or goes the way of their other "garden."

Josh: "when I first met Anna I weighed..." Way to take ownership of your food/health choices! Just indirectly blame it on your wife.

Eta: nevermind. Anna just said it's her fault. Still don't agree, but if that's how she wants it then I guess we can just blame her.

Part 4

Michelle wants boob and josh to get checked out. Boob was 214, Josh was 224. They get their blood drawn and meet Dr. Chism.

Josh gets on the treadmill. He is fucking wearing jeans to his stress test. He quits after 10 minutes. Boob, also wearing jeans, beats Josh's time with 12:33.

They go home. 4 days later they get a call... on speaker... with a camera... Dr. wants them to come in and bring their wives. END SCENE!

Episode 2! Part 1

Michelle is wearing a yellow shirt with nice, crunchy hair. Her iphone is on the table and something is on it, cant tell if there was an active call. She swipes it.

They all arrive at the Dr. Boob kisses Michelle while she's eating. They get waistline measurements. Boob jokes that his waist is from having 19 kids.

Dr. comes in and he says that Josh's stress test was "pretty good." His BMI makes him obsese. Anna says that its her fault because its "her cooking" so she has to make changes. Dr. says that Josh has risk factors to develop type 2 diabetes based on his blood work and he has shitty eating habits.

Boob's cholesterol is high. His BMI makes him overweight and very close to obese. Dr. wanted the wives there to mak them accountable. Anna says that it will be a problem in 10 years, which equals 5-6 more kids... :pink-shock:

Boob says that Michelle has been trying to encourage him and he didnt take it seriously till the Dr said. Michelle says its about being there for the grandchildren.

Anna says that it will be a problem in 10 years, which equals 5-6 more kids... :pink-shock:

So I guess it's official. They're gonna try for eleventy kids!

Eta: and Josh wants to put Mackynzie in a trailer so "she can have her own room". WTF! Why don't they put her in the master and J&A can have their own dwelling with the trailer. Then everybody has their own room! Asswipe

So I guess it's official. They're gonna try for eleventy kids!

That's what I thought as well. Officially puts an end to all speculation about them going fundie lite. Sad day :cry:

That's what I thought as well. Officially puts an end to all speculation about them going fundie lite. Sad day :cry:

Eh... not really. I never really saw them as officially making a break for a more liberal ideology, just putting off each new pregnancy (mainly through breastfeeding and not "trying"). When you do it that way, you may not even realize that you're drifting or limiting your fertility.

I still think Priscilla talks so weirdly.

Yum look at that lasagna that you took from the freezer and put in the oven, impressive Anna. Already making excuses on the diet.

Joshie, joshie, joshie. Making your pregnant wife crawl underneath the dining table because you couldn't be bothered to get up out of your chair to let her pass. Not. Ok. No.

Part 2

Josh and Anna go though the kitchen and donate all their shit to the food pantry. They have ice cream and frozen shit in the bin so I call bullshit on the donation.

Boob goes through and gets a shelf that is all his for healthy things. He has lots of canned stuff... including soup. The rest of the family is eating cheese covered crap...

Back at Josh's house... DAVILLA IS COMING! Anna tells Mac that Priss has a boy baby in her tummy.

Talking head : Anna is excited to hang out with pregnant priss because it was fun to hang out with pregnant Michelle.

Davilla gets to stay in the camper because the other bedroom is for the kids. Yet another "we need a new house" moment... WE CANT HAVE GUESTS!

Josh says David is competitive. David is wearing weird dockers with a phone clip as they drag the camper over the grass in one of the lot's cars. Anna gives priss a tour. Anna has a plan to move the kids into one room. Josh wants to put a kid in the trailer. They go through baby clothes with Mac. Anna shares her wisdom and she will learn things from her because she's older.

Priss says she's having a homebirth but still going to the hospital??? Anna wants to use a midwife. Anna says homebirths are great when you have a pregnancy that doesnt involve risk.

Josh takes David into the trailer...

Boob's idea of a diet lunch is eating mixed vegetables out of the can. It looks like the family will be eating their unusual unhealthy diet.

Archived