IGNORED

XGay Greg & Dede Haislip- phantom pregnancy?

snarkbillie

That's really disappointing. I like her tutorials.

Yeah, it's sad. Mr. Bun Bun could have gotten treated and might have lived. My bunny died last August and I was heartbroken. I took him to the vet because he had lost weight (2 lbs, when he should have been 4) and wasn't eat as much. I thought he was going to get better because he got a shot of Reglan to help increase his appetite, and was given critical care, which has more calories and nutrients than any other kind of bunny food. But he had a seizure after coming home from the vet and passed away. I was heartbroken.

The vet did a post-mortem exam and he was born with a heart problem. He died three months after my sister rescued him at the age of almost one and a half.

I could never ignore a sick animal. That's cruel.

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, it's sad. Mr. Bun Bun could have gotten treated and might have lived. My bunny died last August and I was heartbroken. I took him to the vet because he had lost weight (2 lbs, when he should have been 4) and wasn't eat as much. I thought he was going to get better because he got a shot of Reglan to help increase his appetite, and was given critical care, which has more calories and nutrients than any other kind of bunny food. But he had a seizure after coming home from the vet and passed away. I was heartbroken.

The vet did a post-mortem exam and he was born with a heart problem. He died three months after my sister rescued him at the age of almost one and a half.

I'm sorry about your bunny. I lost mine several years ago to cancer. I didn't even know he had cancer until one morning he couldn't use his legs; he had been fine the night before. Took him to the vet, who took x-rays and discovered he had a tumor pressing on his spine and cancer in his lungs. I had him euthanized because she said she didn't think she could remove the tumor without damaging his spine and I didn't want him to suffer. He was at least 5 years old.

That's so sad! Losing a pet is always hard.

Rabbits are extremely good at hiding illnesses, which is what my warned me about when I took my bunny for his first ever exam. Health problems are a lot harder to detect in rabbits than with other animals.

Bunny would have died regardless, because one half of his heart was floppy and at least he had an amazing three months with me.

I hope my current bunny lives a much longer life, but you never know.

You made the right decision, B5SnowDog.

Rabbits are extremely good at hiding illnesses, which is what my warned me about when I took my bunny for his first ever exam. Health problems are a lot harder to detect in rabbits than with other animals.

Bunny would have died regardless, because one half of his heart was floppy and at least he had an amazing three months with me.

Are bunnies good pets? Do they pretty much stay in cages, or do they wander around the house much of the time like cats and dogs? Are they cuddly? I've never really thought of getting a bunny for a pet. My kids would love it, but I bet my doggies wouldn't!

In response to the bolded: Sadly, probably not. Rabbits can hide illnesses until they are pretty serious, as in your experience. Often by the time you notice the problem it's too late to do anything but pallative care or to put them down.

Are bunnies good pets? Do they pretty much stay in cages, or do they wander around the house much of the time like cats and dogs? Are they cuddly? I've never really thought of getting a bunny for a pet. My kids would love it, but I bet my doggies wouldn't!

I think bunnies make excellent pets. While it's ok for them to be in their cage some of the time, they need about three hours of exercise a day. You can also litter train them so that they only poop and pee in a litter box, much like a cat. My bunny didn't need any coaxing. Once he was neutered, that was it. He only went to the bathroom in his litter box. But if you adopt from an animal shelter, bunnies are litter trained and spayed/neutered.

I wouldn't let a bunny roam around a house, they could get into trouble. He/she could stay in a room supervised, of course, but my bunny would probably get into something he shouldn't if I gave him run of the house. When my bunny isn't in my room with me, he has a big pen with his cage door open so he can go in and out as needed.

About her belly button, it's possible to be very far along in a pregnancy and still have it look "deep" like that. One of my favourite bloggers posted belly pics when she was pregnant, and hers looked like that. Mind you, this blogger had a lot more abdominal fat than Mrs. XGay and is a lot heavier than Mrs. XGay. Between the regular periods, the negative pee test, and the belly that doesn't look stretched enough for a person of her weight, there's no way there's a pregnancy in there.

In response to the bolded: Sadly, probably not. Rabbits can hide illnesses until they are pretty serious, as in your experience. Often by the time you notice the problem it's too late to do anything but pallative care or to put them down.

That's true. My vet warned me that bunnies are extremely skilled at hiding their sickness, like with my bunny. But it was dumb that Michelle didn't follow vet advice. She said at first, there was a 50/50 chance. Then she said the vet recommended euthanasia. Instead of doing it humanely, Michelle took the bunny to church and he obviously died.

Minerva: I've read of some people never having outties during pregnancy. But it's obvious Dede isn't pregnant in the least.

I'm growing impatient with StillGay Greg and Dede Haislip. A week ago they were taking a weekend off and she said she'd update within the week about the baby.

No update. What gives? Has no one replied to their craigslist ad yet or what?

Maybe they haven't found a baby to steal, or the god daughter that's pregnant hasn't given birth yet. Or their adoption or whatever scheme they've got planned has fallen through.

Thank you, flyawaystray. It sounds like you take great care of your bunnies. :-)

They're great pets for the right people. Stew stayed in his cage (really a large dog crate) unless I was home to supervise him. It's not good to let them roam unattended, especially if you have other pets. He got along ok with my cat. Check out rabbit.org if you're considering getting one, there's a ton of misinformation out there.

They're great pets for the right people. Stew stayed in his cage (really a large dog crate) unless I was home to supervise him. It's not good to let them roam unattended, especially if you have other pets. He got along ok with my cat. Check out rabbit.org if you're considering getting one, there's a ton of misinformation out there.

Just to add: each bunny is different. My first bun (the one with the heart problem) LOVED cuddles. He would lick me and chattered, which is a sign of happiness. He was a lop. My current bun, a Netherland Dwarf, is much more independent and prefers to run around the room. He will periodically come up to me for pets.

The House Rabbit Society also has great information. The biggest thing to remember is that bunnies live 7-10 years, and beyond most of the time.

I'd actually reccommend ARBA.net instead of HRS. There is a lot of misinformation out there by groups that have only been around for a decade or two, vs the 100+ years of ARBA.

I apologize if I came off as insensitive. I had no idea how many bunny owners are on this extremely bizarre thread. :)

Same here. I adore my pets and I know you do too. Losing one is heartbreaking.

Minerva, Minvera. He was NOT a homosechual. He was ADDICTED to the MENS! :doh:

Holy cow, this woman is all over the place. One day she's 11 months pregnant with a tumour supernatural baby, the next day she's launching her career as a (horrible) singer, the next she's a comedian teaching kids abstinence with the least funny "humour" ever (seriously lady, using words that made you blush during health class is not funny). This couple is either fake or the wackiest human beings ever. I'd be willing to bet that the "pregnancy" is a result of both of them desperately wanting to compensate for the fact that Xgay Greg hardly ever wants to have sex with Dede.

And you know they weren't having a quiet conversation about God and sexuality when someone just accosted them - they were obviously having the loudest conversation they could lest anyone in the restaurant not hear "X"gay Greg's story. It probably went more like:

"MAN, BEING HOMOSEXUAL SURE IS SINFUL, ISN'T IT DEDE?"

"YOU'RE RIGHT X-GAY GREG, BEING HOMOSEXUAL IS SINFUL!"

"DEDE, DID YOU KNOW THAT I USED TO BE GAY, BUT JESUS SET ME FREE?!"

"NO I DIDN'T, X-GAY GREG! TELL ME ALL ABOUT IT!"

"Hey, could you guys maybe keep it down? Some of us are trying to eat."

"PRAISE GOD, HALLELUJAH, THANK YOU JESUS!"

"Sir, are you ok? Do you need an ambulance!"

"PRAISE GOD, HALLELUJAH, THANK YOU LORD!!"

"ARE YOU OK, SIR? SIR?!"

And of course you can't yell in a restaurant, dumbass. People were staring at you because people who aren't complete wackjobs don't shout in the middle of McDonald's, not because they're "convicted".

When I went onto Cracked.com, the ad on the side was Dede's gospel music page. I nearly jumped out of my seat, I was so fucking terrified.

Got the same thing in my Yahoo email account. It's search engine optimization. They install key words everywhere and deliver us the ads most "appropriate" to us, based on what websites we've been on. Total frickin' misuse of fantastic God-given technology. I have no clue how that translates to money somehow. :think:

Oh yeah, like the eleventy-month pregnant evangelist singing about greasy fingers roaming is exactly what I need and want!

I don't know how they track our individual IPs; drive me nuts. I wish they wouldn't.

When I went onto Cracked.com, the ad on the side was Dede's gospel music page. I nearly jumped out of my seat, I was so fucking terrified.

GAH! ME TOO! Damn cookies...

Minerva, Minvera. He was NOT a homosechual. He was ADDICTED to the MENS! :doh:

Yep, that's right. Not gay - it's addiction, doncha know. I think there's a 12-step for that...

Does anyone else think that Dede has crazy eyes? It's like she's staring into your soul and trying to steal it. Maybe that's what makes her tummy so big. It's full of secrets ;)

Download ad block plus. You won't ever see ads again. Be care though, it sometimes blocks YouTube, just disable it. Otherwise it is great!

Some bits from Dede's life a year ago in March:

Emotions In Check? Check Please.

"The Lord has been pouring into me about emotions lately and he has had me share this opportunity of deliverance with other women."

What has the Lord been pouring in? Just asking...

The comments are interesting:

Sweetie, your husband is bi-sexual man, not a homo-sexual man. He is fortunate in being able to swap between the two. Ignoring some sexual feelings (if you are bi-sexual) is a great deal easier than ignoring ALL sexual feelings (if you are a homo-sexual), isn't it? "God" seems to have zero success with people who discover, usually at puberty, that they ONLY have strong sexual urges for their own gender. They are the ones who so often commit suicide after being "saved" by your version of "god". All major professional associations of mental health professionals condemn the practice that your version of "god" condones. I recommend that you get this god some help and a decent medical education. He clearly needs it.

February 26, 2013 at 11:17 AM

And you are not pregnant, just a delusional fattie.

February 28, 2013 at 4:43 AM

Ouch.

The first commenter is right.Im a bi-sexual woman in a hetero marriage.I still have desires to be with women,but I find it easy to deal with,because Im so in love with my husband&our sex life is great.That doesnt mean Jesus cured me-it means I could happily live without ever sleeping with a woman again,if my husband were to insist upon it,and continue having my uncensored fantasy life-as Im sure your xgaygreg does.If he says he doesnt its as much of a lie or dilusion as your 12 month pregnancy.

March 8, 2013 at 11:54 AM

cupguru.blogspot.com/2012/03/emotions-in-check-check-please.html

I have to go back to the doctor this week...should I ask her if I am eleventy weeks lung pregnant with a horse?

:lol: :lol:

Also, get well soon :)

Archived