IGNORED

XGay Greg & Dede Haislip- phantom pregnancy?

snarkbillie

It's one of those situations where I can almost- not quite- see the good of the state taking someone away for their own good and working out what the hell is wrong with them. (I can't condone this, but my god these people need help)

QFT. These two are not right. In all seriousness, I am a bit worried about what's happening and concerned about her son.

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QFT. These two are not right. In all seriousness, I am a bit worried about what's happening and concerned about her son.

Yep. Count me in on the really concerned for her son.

Yep. Count me in on the really concerned for her son.

She says they live with his parents. So hopefully there's someone else there watching, but maybe they're just as kooky.

Really quite snarky of me, but they have a sort of 'Addams Family' look to them.

On Jan 19th, Grandma xgaygreg said:

the rabbit or cat baby should be here any day now I'm getting excited we are so glad that they found the problem and fixed it praise. The Lord God bless you 2 and we love. You

Oooh look! Yes! Let's get the word out to keep greasy fingers from roaming! So unseemly.

Dede Haislip shared a link.

about an hour ago

Here's a praise report!!! My comedic song "Keep Your Clothes On" has had 588 hits in two days! Let's get the word out to our tweens and teens to..."KEEP YOUR CLOTHES ON"!!!

What's really funny is that I have a bunny, and I can never imagine sticking him inside me. That's just soooooo bizarre.

What's really funny is that I have a bunny, and I can never imagine sticking him inside me. That's just soooooo bizarre.

The closest thing I have is cats and they certainly wouldn't fit.

Ok, off-topic, but is So Says I's avatar making anyone else hot? Might have to go jump the headship....

Thank you, I'm quite honored. The John Frusciante bathtub shot is my favorite piece of eye candy ever.

Thank you, I'm quite honored. The John Frusciante bathtub shot is my favorite piece of eye candy ever.

And the fundies think women can't be defrauded. I am absolutely defrauded. Nike!

into her uterus

into her uterus

into her uterus

I was hoping some of our board's nurses or doctors would mention whether or not this is even possible. Instead I just scarred everyone for life lol

The closest thing I have is cats and they certainly wouldn't fit.

I have two cats and they wouldn't fit either. My bunny probably could, he's a Netherland Dwarf that barely weighs two pounds. But I'm sane, and have no plans of sticking him up my uterus and claiming a magical, impossible birth.

Um. Can one insert animal parts into one's vagina? Sure. Entire animal carcasses? I'm going to say no.

Into the uterus, past a patent cervix? No.

Dilated after a miscarriage? Not without some serious force that would cause significant pain and unquestionably, cervical tears and trauma.

After child birth? Maybe. Only for a brief period of time. It would be excruciatingly painful.

Extremely unlikely, no matter how you slice it. Considering the era and medical science of the day, I'm thinking qualified physicians may not have done gynecological exams to the extent we do now. Especially on single, older women with some kind of religious reputation. I wonder if they visually inspected the genitalia, much less performed bimanual exam.

In addition, that was time when physicians didn't do a lot of gynecology and childbirth. That was midwives' domain and purview.

The only rational explanation is that the crazy women had the animal parts hidden in their garments. But, man, who knows? People will go to seriously bizarre lengths to manipulate.

post-6044-1445199671958_thumb.jpg

I had to do this. Let me know if this is out of order and inappropriate.

This is November 28th (green shirt, on the right) and February 18th (left). I did my best to line up the bellies, based on ribcage at the top and visible waistband at the bottom.

Two days short of 12 weeks of development, from week 36 to week 48. I have never seen a 48-week pregnancy; no idea what it looks like. In the last trimester, the fetus grows at a rate of roughly 1/2 lb per week.

I don't see perceptible difference and growth in these two photos.

Symptoms of post-term babies: dry skin, overgrown nails, creases on the baby's palms and soles of feet, minimal fat, a lot of hair on their head, and a brown, green, or yellow discoloration of their skin.

After the 42nd week of gestation, the placenta, which supplies the baby with nutrients and oxygen from the mother, starts aging and will eventually fail.

Reduced placental perfusion— Towards the end of pregnancy calcium is deposited on the walls of blood vessels and proteins are deposited on the surface of the placenta, which changes the placenta. This limits the blood flow through the placenta and ultimately leads to placental insufficiency and the baby is no longer properly nourished.

fyi - the longest recorded pregnancy with a living baby was 375 days in 1945. If she keeps it up, she'll actually end up famous.

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/artic ... 53,00.html

I assure you, that's not funny at all. It is perfectly normal to find the concept of inserting a pet in yourself bizarre.

(And this week's "sentence I never thought I'd say"...)

Not only is her stomach not pregnant, but Dede's pregnancy test was negative the second time and she was told she wasn't pregnant.

Um. Can one insert animal parts into one's vagina? Sure. Entire animal carcasses? I'm going to say no.

Into the uterus, past a patent cervix? No.

Dilated after a miscarriage? Not without some serious force that would cause significant pain and unquestionably, cervical tears and trauma.

After child birth? Maybe. Only for a brief period of time. It would be excruciatingly painful.

Extremely unlikely, no matter how you slice it. Considering the era and medical science of the day, I'm thinking qualified physicians may not have done gynecological exams to the extent we do now. Especially on single, older women with some kind of religious reputation. I wonder if they visually inspected the genitalia, much less performed bimanual exam.

In addition, that was time when physicians didn't do a lot of gynecology and childbirth. That was midwives' domain and purview.

The only rational explanation is that the crazy women had the animal parts hidden in their garments. But, man, who knows? People will go to seriously bizarre lengths to manipulate.

[attachment=0]belly.jpg[/attachment]

I had to do this. Let me know if this is out of order and inappropriate.

This is November 28th (green shirt, on the right) and February 18th (left). I did my best to line up the bellies, based on ribcage at the top and visible waistband at the bottom.

Two days short of 12 weeks of development, from week 36 to week 48. I have never seen a 48-week pregnancy; no idea what it looks like. In the last trimester, the fetus grows at a rate of roughly 1/2 lb per week.

I don't see perceptible difference and growth in these two photos.

Symptoms of post-term babies: dry skin, overgrown nails, creases on the baby's palms and soles of feet, minimal fat, a lot of hair on their head, and a brown, green, or yellow discoloration of their skin.

After the 42nd week of gestation, the placenta, which supplies the baby with nutrients and oxygen from the mother, starts aging and will eventually fail.

Reduced placental perfusion— Towards the end of pregnancy calcium is deposited on the walls of blood vessels and proteins are deposited on the surface of the placenta, which changes the placenta. This limits the blood flow through the placenta and ultimately leads to placental insufficiency and the baby is no longer properly nourished.

fyi - the longest recorded pregnancy with a living baby was 375 days in 1945. If she keeps it up, she'll actually end up famous.

Ironically, before I read your captions, I thought the stomach on the right was the bigger one. Oh Dede.

I call BS on that (the diagnosis, not gulag). She had a positive pregnancy test, then the pregnancy "paused" at the end of the first trimester, with no signs of life (including no heartbeat or movement), then the pregnancy resumed at six months and continued normally. Based on that information my assumption would be that she miscarried a first pregnancy and then got pregnant again on her first cycle (i.e. before having resumed her period), so she might not have noticed the miscarriage. Given that it was in 1945, I would assume that she didn't have an ultrasound to confirm that the pregnancy continued the entire 375 days.

I've been on vacation for 2 weeks, and the first thing I wanted to check on when I logged onto FJ was if (x)GayGreg's bride had their phantombaby. Alas, I'm not surprised one bit at the non-news that there is still no speshulsnowflake.

However, I died laughing at some of Dede's atrocious screeching.

I've been on vacation for 2 weeks, and the first thing I wanted to check on when I logged onto FJ was if (x)GayGreg's bride had their phantombaby. Alas, I'm not surprised one bit at the non-news that there is still no speshulsnowflake.

However, I died laughing at some of Dede's atrocious screeching.

That's okay! xgaynecromancergreg can bring you back to life, you still have time to repent and accept Jeebus! :lol:

That's okay! xgaynecromancergreg can bring you back to life, you still have time to repent and accept Jeebus! :lol:

Oh that is right, they can raise the dead!

These two are the new Emily and Dna. I'm gleeful every time I read a new revelation about them. Just when I think the kray kray can't possibly blow past 11 on the scales they succeed in spades. Oh how I wished I could have been in the McDonalds to witness the smackdown, or have a chance encounter with the gheygospelmobile. It would likely have been the high point of my month.

Guest Anonymous
I just want to say I love this thread. I was way behind because I am recovering from pleurisy...but it is awesome.

Feck, that sounds bad! :o I was wondering where you were; I have missed your posts. Hope you recover quickly. x

I just want to say I love this thread. I was way behind because I am recovering from pleurisy...but it is awesome.

You are wrong. God told me you carrying a fetus in your lungs. Who are you going to believe, your doctor or my God? Rejoice in your lung pregnancy miracle!

Feck, that sounds bad! :o I was wondering where you were; I have missed your posts. Hope you recover quickly. x

Half busy, have unable to breathe without feeling like someone is stabbing my lung. I am feeling a lot better today, which the doctor told me...about a week after symptoms start half the pain will be gone.

Mostly I am exhausted.

You are wrong. God told me you carrying a fetus in your lungs. Who are you going to believe, your doctor or my God? Rejoice in your lung pregnancy miracle!

Damn you. I just laughed so hard and it hurt so bad.

Archived