IGNORED

XGay Greg & Dede Haislip- phantom pregnancy?

snarkbillie

I thought xgaynecromancergreg said it was twins on his page. A boy and a girl?

I remember that also. Bella and (can't remember the boy name)

:obscene-sexualspermmagenta::obscene-sexualspermblue:

Because only one little swimmer combating the vasectomy to result in a 50 week pregnancy just isn't a miracle enough by itself, y'all!

/Paula Deen

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Peter was the boy's name.

Why do I know that?

:doh:

I knew too! I'm so ashamed.

And yet this trainwreck is so fun. Forget explaining it to the police, try telling your friends why you cracked up over the thought of a rabbit dissection! :? They do not get any less weirded out with an explanation, let me tell you.

Peter was the boy's name.

Why do I know that?

:doh:

So...she's keeping her Peter in his home?

Yes... but we'd have to believe that she was really pregnant... I think at this point we cant establish that she's a danger to herself or another. We THINK she's batshit and possibly batshit enough to try and steal a baby, but I dont think we can meet the standard. Even if they did put her in for 72 hours, we still couldnt convince her that 1) she's not a gospel star 2) isnt having a miracle baby and 3) her husband isnt exgay anything.

She wouldn't even get held for 72 hours. She isn't suicidal or homicidal and she can feed and clothe herself so she'd be strictly voluntary. I was just responding to someone else who wondered what would happen if she really was eleventy weeks pregnant and avoiding medical care.

Assuming they have income, etc. I'd say the shirts with the emboridery and the car signs would put them on the "nope" list for adoption.

Can you imagine the look on the adoption agency folks when they arrive, DeDe with her ukulele and StillGayGreg in is embroidered shirt and blazer. The only thing that could be funnier is the look oh her face as she sees them drive off in their jebus billboard.

Aha, so there's some previous history of being a little out of the box.

C wrote on Xgay Greg's timeline.

January 24 at 9:11am

Sorry, I had some delays which hindered me from getting to the bank....will go today or tomorrow. God bless. When is the baby due?

Xgay Greg We love you Pastor and thank you for your obedience to God. Our baby is due now.

January 24 at 8:29am

February 18

I want to ask you all something. WHAT DOES IT TAKE FOR YOU TO BELIEVE IN MIRACLES? Twenty three years ago, my husband Xgay Greg had a vasectomy. So technically we shouldn't be expecting but God is having His way because we said he could do ...See More

D: I don't quite understand about who you are saying should be believing?.... are you saying that God is telling you to keep believing or us the people who are reading this?

February 18 at 7:31am

M: Praise God Dede!!! You two are a living testimony of God's power! So very encouraging!! God bless you guys.

D: Has your OB/GYN done an ultrasound yet? 4D shows everything

Dede Haislip Brown Acres, that's a good question and the answer is BOTH! I know I'm pregnant and the Lord encourages me along the way. God is also wanting your faith to be encouraged to grow!

Dede Haislip D, The Lord has asked Greg and I to have a faith based pregnancy so conventional medicine and ultrasounds are off limits.

B: Dede, you need to see a doctor.

Dede Haislip Ladies, the whole point to this post is NOT to put you in fear or concern, it's to grow your faith! All is well. This is not my first pregnancy and I have a nursing degree to boot. If anything is wrong, I'll know. So calm down. All is well.

R: You're right Dede, faith grows in valleys when you're really trusting only God. It's not about doing everything the way that looks right and natural to others or the politically correct way, it's about having crazy faith in a God who likes to show Himself strong in His children who are willing to go the extra mile to just really, really believe in Him.

D: Oh I am not upset Dede at all. I do not agree with you and believe you should be seeing a Doctor (MD) not only for your health but the health of your baby. I will be praying

A: You have some crazy faith! As I read your story I was like "wow"...that is some faith!!! You have encouraged me to trust God even the more - I believe these are the types of miracles we will see especially in this time. Please post photos when the baby is born so the world can know that miracles still happen.

D: God Bless You Greg, and Dede! And I am So Happy, for your soon coming Blessed little creation of God! What a true Miracle! Believe Always the Word of the Lord!

Dede Haislip A and D Thank you for your encouragement! I love all of the women who have made comments regarding this post. I was wondering why would the Lord want me to share this story now...especially before the miracle has come? Now I know why. He didn't want to wait anymore to encourage people who think they have faith...to really assess where does their faith lie? In doctors? In Jesus? In knowlege? He wants their faith!

Dede Haislip K, your faith is already growing! Just continue to squelch doubt and avail yourself to Jesus. Tell him that you want to be used by him, even if it means you'll look peculiar!

M: Dede, your pregnancy comes as no surprise to me. I've thought often about what you shared with me when you and Greg got married. May God bless you, Greg and your unborn child.

Dede Haislip Blessings to you M! It's true that Greg and I are quite extraordinary in our faith! We sure do love Jesus and it seems that He wants our first, middle, and last names to be "Peculiar". I sure do miss you!

K: Execited to hear when your blessing will arrive! Are you planning on delivering at home seeing as you aren't involving any drs.? Just be careful....using the medical opportunities doesn't mean you're not having faith, we are blessed to have these things available to us!!! Pat that belly for me lots of fun memories laughing with you ,Karyn and Robyn

Dede Haislip K I miss you, Karyn and Robyn so much. You three are very special to me. I understand that doctors are a blessing from the Lord and the moment that He wants us to go that route, I'll be happy to obey. If I had it my way, I'd be having all the typical check ups and want to have a natural delivery at a birthing center. But that's not what the Lord has planned. I knew that I wanted a natural delivery and he is answering my prayer. Love you much!!!!

C: You are also pregnant with expectation of His goodness and faithfulness ~ and HE Will come through - as He has said to you. Praise the LORD

C: He is the God of ALL THINGS being possible! What's not to believe?? xo

February 18 at 11:24am · 2

V: I am believeing and this testimony has helped me. thank you sis

C: amen, V! He has shown me tremendous things - and His word defines even more, so I absolutely stand in belief and faith. HE WILL BE GLORIFIED!

D: Have you gone to a Dr. at all since you had the initial pregnancy test done Dede?.... I believe strongly in miricles and I don't believe that God is against Dr's.! and going to a Dr. doesn't daminish your faith in any way!..... the Deciple Luke was a Dr.!

Dede Haislip Amen Brown Acres! Doctors are a blessing to people! God is certainly NOT against doctors and neither am I. If I didn't appreciate what doctors do, I would have never become a nurse. Going to a doctor wouldn't diminish my faith at all. The reason I'm not going to a doctor is because the Lord has asked me not to. Let me ask you this. Would all these people (either excited or concerned) who have commented on this post, even be talking about their faith and where its at, if I had gone to the doctor and done what most other expecting moms are doing? This testimony is meant to challenge people to take a look at where their faith is. I know where my faith lies and I know that I have been given the gift of faith...GREAT FAITH. Because the Lord has asked me to take a peculiar approach to pregnancy, this testimony of God's glory will make more of a splash and that is His pleasure and purpose.

O: WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God is amazing!!! Love it!!

D: to tell you the truth concerning myself: I am a backsliden Christian who has lost a lot of my faith due to keeping my eye's on man a lil more than what I should of, but I know that is no excuse... when you have the baby then that will probably build my faith back up greatly!... so when is your new due date?

Dede Haislip We praise the Lord for you Brown Acres! Your faith is already increasing and I'm THRILLED for you! Your walk with the Lord is already getting more of a priority than it did earlier today. You are a miracle in the making! Just keep your eyes on the Lord rather than man. Remember, what's INVISIBLE is Eternal. What you can see with your natural eyes is only temporary. We are praying for you and we admire your honesty! Now, JUST KEEP GOING!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!

D: Thank You Dede for those encouraging words, if I knew your new due date I would surely be watching for the blessed day and your announcement followed by pic's along with everyone else who has commented on here!

Dede Haislip The due date is when the Lord chooses...that's why this is such a walk of faith...especially for those with little to no faith!

M: Dede Haislip GOD BLESS YOU. This is a miracle. Praise The LORD.

Dede Haislip Shepherd D and Prophetess D you two have the ETERNAL EYESIGHT that God is wanting for All of his own. Blessings to you both as you walk in the fear and admonition of the Lord!Hallelujah!!!

S: So good to see a post on the baby. I hadn't seen one on the baby in a long time and didn't want to bring it up if anything went wrong, after having gone through the emotional pain in the loss of several miscarriages myself. I am so relieved to hear she is growing well and sounds like she is due soon. I will be praying for a safe delivery for both of you. Kirsten & Jared will be so excited and want to pick out a gift. I'll have to get your address through a private message. The Lord's blessings on your growing family!

February 19

Dede Haislip Blessings to you and your stunning family! I love you all so much and although time has gone by, I treasure you all the more. I still remember special moments that we've shared and I LOVE my cross necklace that Kirsten and you picked out. We will be sure to post pictures of our miracle upon the arrival. Talk to ya soon!!!!

S: Waiting Anxiously

N: Dede, I am creating a website for Judge Eve. Can I put this post on our "prayer and praise' page? We want to encourage people to post their requests and praise reports. Your post here is such a wonderful testimony. You can see the page here, if it is okay with you, (or we can delete it, if you prefer) just let me know

S: Do you feel baby kicking?

February 21

Xgay Greg Yes she does feel baby kicking.

S: That is amazing! I can't wait to hear the news of baby being born. Has God given you guys a name or names?

N: So exciting Greg and Dede. I cant wait for the baby to arrive

Xgay Greg Yes, their names are Peter and Bella.

Whew. All those exclamation marks are exhausting me.

June 5, 2012

Guess what?! God is still in the miracle working business! In 1989 My Beloved had a vasectomy and yet today, I am pregnant! Also, a family from Florida is renting a uhaul and is going to drive up to NORTH CAROLINA to bring us gifts for Baby Haislip. Halleluia for His rewards!

L: Awesome!! No vasectomy could hold up to a homecoming after 6wks apart!! haha God is so Amazing!! So I guess I don't have to keep it secret anymore!! Miss You!!

B: Congrats! I was joking about just that on the baseball feild today. God bless you!

S: SWEET! Maybe it will be a girl this time

Okay. So what have we learned from this miraculously long post?

• Multiple dates of conception and due dates - Dec 28, first week of Jan, Jan 24, Feb 14, Feb 26.

• Some of her Facebook fans are skeptical, while some are super excited!!!!

• There are people who are genuinely concerned that she seek medical attention.

• There are also people who are certain she's pregnant.

• Presumably, some of both sides know her personally.

• One friend was (inexplicably) charged with keeping it secret in June. If she conceived on exactly that day in June, a 40-week pregnancy would be Feb. 26.

• There is very clearly an element of attention-seeking at play here.

She says this:

"Would all these people (either excited or concerned) who have commented on this post, even be talking about their faith and where its at, if I had gone to the doctor and done what most other expecting moms are doing? This testimony is meant to challenge people to take a look at where their faith is. I know where my faith lies and I know that I have been given the gift of faith...GREAT FAITH. Because the Lord has asked me to take a peculiar approach to pregnancy, this testimony of God's glory will make more of a splash and that is His pleasure and purpose."

Somewhere along the way, someone said Münchausen syndrome. Very possible.

Or she is pregnant, but it ain't xgayguy's...

And now, I really gotta get my life back.

Edited to redact full names of Facebook commentators, _lilith.

I am in awe of that kind of dedicated detective work. Plus, for that June 5 post, she would have to have been at least (very bare minimum) of four or so weeks pregnant so conception even earlier than June.

Oh oh I think you forgot something wasn't there mention of her MIL "checking her everyday for signs of labor"? :shock:

IMO Everything else they have posted only seems slightly batshit after that.

Oh oh I think you forgot something wasn't there mention of her MIL "checking her everyday for signs of labor"? :shock:

IMO Everything else they have posted only seems slightly batshit after that.

The MIL bakes at a cafe. I think there's a genetic component to the batshit. 'Course that's terribly unkind of me, she's probably a lovely woman. :?

Having a nursing degree makes you psychic? Why has nobody told me this? I could have gone into nursing and have psychic powers right now!

Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:51 am

Or are they expecting twins:

December 7, 2012 at 8:08 pm

“I used to be gay but over 6 years ago Jesus set me freeâ€. That’s the name of my husband’s You Tube video. He was a slave to homosexuality for 11 years doing everything you can imagine. BUT, JESUS SET HIM FREE! Now he is my husband and my match for life and we’re expecting little ones! Thank you Jesus for giving me my husband! Dede Haislip

She's got a litter in there! I think it's puppies!

"The Lord has asked Greg and I to have a faith based pregnancy so conventional medicine and ultrasounds are off limits."

Off limits. Like it's a game or contest with rules of play.

"The reason I'm not going to a doctor is because the Lord has asked me not to."

Asked her not to. Inappropriately humanizing an abstract concept of deity. Beyond the accepted level that we're all familiar with of God/Jesus sitting up on a cloud like Zeus.

"I understand that doctors are a blessing from the Lord and the moment that He wants us to go that route, I'll be happy to obey. If I had it my way, I'd be having all the typical check ups and want to have a natural delivery at a birthing center. But that's not what the Lord has planned."

Same thing here. A very personal human relationship with a deity, and rather presumptuous. Not a little arrogant, either. God's got the time to personally supervise her and her pregnancy and will let her know when He wants her to go to a doc. Like a management decision from a CEO. Of course, she doesn't agree, but he's The Boss, right?

She has a plan, an end goal. It's not random; she's got a reason and an agenda. Of course, when she does end up in an ER, it'll be because she got a text from God. She calls God "Daddie" and God calls her "Darlin'." God speaks to her, at least figuratively.

Here's my take: she's got attachment disorder, with disinhibited behavior and some kind of mild delusional state that she's able to compensate for. Mostly. Possibly had some kind of early childhood trauma involving her father or an important male figure, followed by dysfunctional inconsistent parenting with lack of boundaries and structure. Possible emotional/physical distance from her mother or primary female figure.

I'm guessing she has a naturally gregarious open personality, prone to dramatics, which doesn't serve her well with functional disinhibition.

There is dramatic age difference between her and xgaygregnecromancer. In her personal narrative, she describes herself as a child in 1986 and as a teenager driving for the first time in 2002. Gayguy divorced a wife and two kids (12 and 5) in 1994. He's been vasectomized for somewhere around 23(?) years, which would be around 1989. Probably right after the birth of the 5 year-old.

If her narrative is truthful, she's about 30 and he has a son her age. He's somewhere between 50 and 60, around double her age.

Her attraction to him is atypical; not about financial stability, resources, or a paid-for home, etc. He brought nothing to the marriage, and from his own narrative, has little stature and prestige. She's attracted by his um, unique situation and qualities. She's attracted to his dysfunctional stuff.

Yikes. I thought I was going to quit this. I am, really.

So, for what it is worth, I did my residency in Greenville. I am pretty sure that neither the Greenville PD, the ER or OB would be at all surprised by this story. The Crazy is very strong in Greenville. Believe me, this is not the first woman to claim that she is pregnant when she is not. I am just curious how she is going to get out of this. I usually see the, "I am sorry, but you are not actually pregnant, and it does not appear that you have been recently" side. I am LOVING following along as somone attempts to dig out of the hole with everyone they know and even the internets!!!111!!eleventy!!!

"The Lord has asked Greg and I to have a faith based pregnancy so conventional medicine and ultrasounds are off limits."

Off limits. Like it's a game or contest with rules of play.

"The reason I'm not going to a doctor is because the Lord has asked me not to."

Asked her not to. Inappropriately humanizing an abstract concept of deity. Beyond the accepted level that we're all familiar with of God/Jesus sitting up on a cloud like Zeus.

"I understand that doctors are a blessing from the Lord and the moment that He wants us to go that route, I'll be happy to obey. If I had it my way, I'd be having all the typical check ups and want to have a natural delivery at a birthing center. But that's not what the Lord has planned."

Same thing here. A very personal human relationship with a deity, and rather presumptuous. Not a little arrogant, either. God's got the time to personally supervise her and her pregnancy and will let her know when He wants her to go to a doc. Like a management decision from a CEO. Of course, she doesn't agree, but he's The Boss, right?

She has a plan, an end goal. It's not random; she's got a reason and an agenda. Of course, when she does end up in an ER, it'll be because she got a text from God. She calls God "Daddie" and God calls her "Darlin'." God speaks to her, at least figuratively.

Here's my take: she's got attachment disorder, with disinhibited behavior and some kind of mild delusional state that she's able to compensate for. Mostly. Possibly had some kind of early childhood trauma involving her father or an important male figure, followed by dysfunctional inconsistent parenting with lack of boundaries and structure. Possible emotional/physical distance from her mother or primary female figure.

I'm guessing she has a naturally gregarious open personality, prone to dramatics, which doesn't serve her well with functional disinhibition.

There is dramatic age difference between her and xgaygregnecromancer. In her personal narrative, she describes herself as a child in 1986 and as a teenager driving for the first time in 2002. Gayguy divorced a wife and two kids (12 and 5) in 1994. He's been vasectomized for somewhere around 23(?) years, which would be around 1989. Probably right after the birth of the 5 year-old.

If her narrative is truthful, she's about 30 and he has a son her age. He's somewhere between 50 and 60, around double her age.

Her attraction to him is atypical; not about financial stability, resources, or a paid-for home, etc. He brought nothing to the marriage, and from his own narrative, has little stature and prestige. She's attracted by his um, unique situation and qualities. She's attracted to his dysfunctional stuff.

Yikes. I thought I was going to quit this. I am, really.

I don't think the age difference is too dramatic....her classmates profile shows her graduating in 1992

classmates.com/people/Dede-Schaffer/8720832285

Unfortunately, another nutter from my home state. We sure can produce them by the gross ton.

So was anyone else disturbed by her insistence that her faith is "extraordinary"? That turn of phrase really signals the pathology to me.

I don't think the age difference is too dramatic....her classmates profile shows her graduating in 1992

classmates.com/people/Dede-Schaffer/8720832285

Unfortunately, another nutter from my home state. We sure can produce them by the gross ton.

Does Dede know how old she is? I was born in 1977, graduated high school in 1995 and I was 25 in 2002. If she graduated in 1992 there is no way she could have been a teen learning to drive in 2002. If she graduated in 1992 that would put her birthdate as 1974 give or take a year, so that would make her learning to drive at 28 not as a teen. I swear this women is so full of shit, and her story so full of lies she can't even get simple facts like her damn age right, unless she was a super speshul snowflake, over gestated baby herself. :roll:

[attachment=0]lunghorse.jpg[/attachment]

That is a very good visual representation of how painful pleurisy is.

May I have it for my avatar?

That is a very good visual representation of how painful pleurisy is.

May I have it for my avatar?

Absolutely! That will make my 5 minutes of terrible photoshop work worthwhile. I was making an avatar! :mrgreen:

Archived