IGNORED

XGay Greg & Dede Haislip- phantom pregnancy?

snarkbillie

Sorry if I am late to the party and this has already been posted but here is a great video from Xgay Greg. He spends a good couple of minutes showing his newly embroidered clothing, which is very heterosexual of him. I guess is get the words "I used to be gay but God set me free" on all of his slick new shirts. I hope their miracle baby is as real as his conversation to heterosexuality.

youtube.com/watch?v=LqUvaXkRwJ8

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry if I am late to the party and this has already been posted but here is a great video from Xgay Greg. He spends a good couple of minutes showing his newly embroidered clothing, which is very heterosexual of him. I guess is get the words "I used to be gay but God set me free" on all of his slick new shirts. I hope their miracle baby is as real as his conversation to heterosexuality.

youtube.com/watch?v=LqUvaXkRwJ8

Check out the white thing flying down the hallway about 0:29 in -- a paper airplane maybe? Ghost? Dede's idea of a practical joke?

Check out the white thing flying down the hallway about 0:29 in -- a paper airplane maybe? Ghost? Dede's idea of a practical joke?

No clue but my cats are mesmerized by Greg's voice! They are intently listening to him, LOL. Sorry kitties, I'm turning him off.

Maybe Dede got her inspiration from this woman.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joanna_Southcott

Uncanny! Dede even looks a little like her. And Joanna dictated her prophecies in rhyme! Those prophecies must have been the 18th-century equivalent of

Is your testosterone a-ragin?

I've got just one thing to say to you

Keep your clothes on

Keep your pecker in his home

Please keep your clothes on

Your greasy fingers should not roam....

:bow-yellow:

I am seriously nauseated just thinking about the line "greasy fingers" in that stupid song of Dede's. What the everlovin' crap are those two doing?

Oh dear God!! Make the thoughts stop!!

Well we know what they're not doing, and that 1) having a baby and 2) having sex.

I saw a comment of hers on I think her Easter post that she would be out of town this weekend.

Wonder if they are going to come back in town with a baby?!

I am seriously nauseated just thinking about the line "greasy fingers" in that stupid song of Dede's. What the everlovin' crap are those two doing?

Judging by the size of her stomach, I'm gonna say eatin' the everlovin' shit out of some fried chicken.

:animals-chickencatch:

She obviously hasn't been to Crazy Lady U though, because then she would know you need a baby in hand before you announce you are preggers. Better to "not find out" until 6-8 months than be eleventy months pregnant.

I remember a story line on Days of our Lives about 15 years ago. Kristin faked her pregnancy using a purple pillow. She kept her husband John at arm's length the entire time. Meanwhile, her father Stefano DiMera found someone who was not only pregnant but was her doppleganger (sp?) (also played by same actress) to pretend to be her, give birth in front of her husband, and hand the baby over.

In light of this thread, I am so glad I made sure to schedule my college classes around it. Whew!

I remember a story line on Days of our Lives about 15 years ago. Kristin faked her pregnancy using a purple pillow. She kept her husband John at arm's length the entire time. Meanwhile, her father Stefano DiMera found someone who was not only pregnant but was her doppleganger (sp?) (also played by same actress) to pretend to be her, give birth in front of her husband, and hand the baby over.

In light of this thread, I am so glad I made sure to schedule my college classes around it. Whew!

On Glee, the teacher's wife faked a pregnancy but I stopped watching before the plot was resolved.

Pecker? I haven't heard anyone say this in years. Pecker? Such an odd word for someone so "godly".

aaannnnd he's on twitter

twitter.com/xgaygreg

He posts more than the associated press!

On february 25 he posted the "I used to be addicted to men" shit more than 20 times!

Oh, and the "god daughter" had a kidney stone.

Oh, and the "god daughter" had a kidney stone.

WHERE is your FAITH? BELIEEEEVE that stone was a baby!

WHERE is your FAITH? BELIEEEEVE that stone was a baby!

PRAISE JESUS! I USED TO HAVE A KIDNEY STONE BUT HE SET ME FREE!

xgay greg you are a douche! Or is it xgaygreg? Are you going to get her an embroidered T shirt?

I wonder if he has his own machine that does that. That exists, right?

Judging by the size of her stomach, I'm gonna say eatin' the everlovin' shit out of some fried chicken.

:animals-chickencatch:

True, which would explain why we get the greasy fingers reference. Wash your hands, Dede. :naughty:

xgay greg you are a douche! Or is it xgaygreg? Are you going to get her an embroidered T shirt?

Yes. My mom owns one and uses it constantly, though she'd never do a t shirt like THAT!

Edited because I'm super tired and these people don't ever stop singing, so I'm also cranky. But I can type, really.

Yes, for about $500 one can buy a sewing machine that will embroider any thing you want automatically with no risk of being judged by the heathens at the custom tshirt shop.

Dede needs a crock pot fetus shirt. Extra tender because it's cooked slowly!

My entire sorority would gather in the TV room at lunch time to watch that show, and it was gloriously full o' crazy at that time. The doppelganger was Susan Banks, and she named the baby Elvis. :D

Holy crap - I just looked at the Wiki page about the Elvis baby. Did you know that the current character EJ Wells is supposed to be that baby? He should barely be a teenager, but has been played as an adult for years now. I watch DOOL every once in a while. Just enough to recognize character names.

What I want to know is how anyone actually believe she gave birth to rabbits. I know back then, medical knowledge wasn't as vast, but come on.

I figure it fit under the heading of "monstrous birth," and people were so busy trying to figure out what a woman birthing rabbits might portend that they forgot to say, "Hey, wait a minute." People believe(d) a lot of weird shit.

I figure it fit under the heading of "monstrous birth," and people were so busy trying to figure out what a woman birthing rabbits might portend that they forgot to say, "Hey, wait a minute." People believe(d) a lot of weird shit.

So, my sicko question is did she actually *ahem* insert the rabbit parts and push them out or did she just hand over like a leg and a tail and pretend she gave birth to them while nobody else was looking? :o

So, my sicko question is did she actually *ahem* insert the rabbit parts and push them out or did she just hand them over and pretend she gave birth to them while nobody else was looking? :o

If I recall from the book I read, it was both. She just started producing rabbits at first, and then when people became suspicious, she started shoving them up there. :(

So, my sicko question is did she actually *ahem* insert the rabbit parts and push them out or did she just hand over like a leg and a tail and pretend she gave birth to them while nobody else was looking? :o

Evidently, she had a miscarriage and had an accomplice, um, insert cat and rabbit parts into her uterus while her cervix was still, um, accommodating. :? After that, she "just" stuck the chopped-up rabbits in her vagina. It's an awkward and creepy story.

Archived