IGNORED

XGay Greg & Dede Haislip- phantom pregnancy?

snarkbillie

Absolutely! That will make my 5 minutes of terrible photoshop work worthwhile. I was making an avatar! :mrgreen:

Those are friggin awesome. You win 2 internetz! :clap:

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply
her classmates profile shows her graduating in 1992

classmates.com/people/Dede-Schaffer/8720832285

Oop, made a mistake. My bad. Her blog says she drove for the first time in 1992. His story says he graduated from university with a psych degree in 1988. Still makes her a different generation than xgaynecromancergreg. She was a teenager. He was a married man with two kids.

Still crazy.

I don't really have a problem with the age difference. Out of the whole entire heap o' crazy that is Dede and the E.G.G. the age difference doesn't even rate. :lol:

[attachment=0]lunghorse.jpg[/attachment]

*Reaching for inhaler because I laughed so hard I gave myself a coughing attack.*

Ok, that got me going. Thanks to you, my own lung horses are acting up and whinnying. I wonder if these lung horses will show up on my x-ray tomorrow?

*Reaching for inhaler because I laughed so hard I gave myself a coughing attack.*

Ok, that got me going. Thanks to you, my own lung horses are acting up and whinnying. I wonder if these lung horses will show up on my x-ray tomorrow?

X-ray?! You presume that God would want you to use conventional medicine on your lung foals?!

X-ray?! You presume that God would want you to use conventional medicine on your lung foals?!

My faith is lacking!!! No wonder I have a progressive, genetic disease that will kill me. I'm being punished!!!

Speaking of faith, I think that someone needs to let the local media know about this "Woman of Delusion Faith" and share all the details, along with screen shots and photos. I don't have the frame of mind to do it, but it would be a hoot!!

Not to mention, she wants fame so badly, you'd be doing her a favor!

I don't really have a problem with the age difference. Out of the whole entire heap o' crazy that is Dede and the E.G.G. the age difference doesn't even rate. :lol:

I'll think of him as "egg" from now on.

Inspiration can be found in unlikely places, particularly when you can't sleep and the house is quiet. :)

[attachment=0]xggay.JPG[/attachment]

Wait, so now he's the moses of teh gayz? The baby is a red sea? I'm so confused. :pray:

OMG. This baby is going to gestate for forty years. I just know it.

I am so offended that he thinks he's the Moses of gay people. For so many reasons.

On the plus side, I anticipate some lovely embroidered gay commandment tablets coming soon!

What sort of person really, seriously believes that they were called by god to "lead the gays out of homosexual bondage?" What ever happened to live and let live? Isn't that in the Bible?

(Also, homosexual bondage makes my inner Bevis & Butthead do the heh-heh-heh thing.)

Wait, so Moses believed in Jesus? Well that doesn't add up . . .

I am truly intrigued by this thread, I can't look away! Dede just reminds me of so many patients I worked with on the psych unit (one in particular thought she was miraculously pregnant with jesus' baby and that she was supposed to raise the child with the help of Loretta Lynn, lol). She keeps suggesting a very personal and special relationship with god or jebus and he thinks he will be the Moses of the gays. . .delusions of grandeur. If they aren't just lying (for whatever reason), I say there might be a case of shared psychotic disorder.

delusions of grandeur. If they aren't just lying (for whatever reason), I say there might be a case of shared psychotic disorder.

Is that possible? (Honestly, I don't know.) I know there's herd mentality but do two people constitute a herd? Do you think their church is encouraging them in this? I really do not understand this slavish devotion they have. It seems beyond what a normal religious person is like. Or even a very devout religious person.

Is that possible? (Honestly, I don't know.) I know there's herd mentality but do two people constitute a herd? Do you think their church is encouraging them in this? I really do not understand this slavish devotion they have. It seems beyond what a normal religious person is like. Or even a very devout religious person.

Folie a deux?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folie_à_deux

(Not breaking, it's Wikipedia)

This thread has been getting me through my work days. I can't explain to my friends that I'm cracking up over exgays, lung horses and uterine rabbit portions.

I know. I keep chuckling and my kids are wondering what's so funny. Needless to say, I haven't explained.

Yeah, I'm supposed to be writing my thesis right now but this is SO MUCH MORE INTERESTING. I should have chosen to study Xgay vasectomy pregnancy science.

Someone should write a paper/thesis/book on loony fundamentalists as a thesis. (or maybe there's one out there that I don't know about yet.) It would be fascinating from a psychological standpoint.

R: You're right Dede, faith grows in valleys when you're really trusting only God. It's not about doing everything the way that looks right and natural to others or the politically correct way, it's about having crazy faith in a God who likes to show Himself strong in His children who are willing to go the extra mile to just really, really believe in Him.

Since when is prenatal care a politically correct issue?

For a bunch of pro-lifers, they sure do have a funny way of showing their pro-life views. Now, I am fully aware the chances that Dede is actually pregnant is zero to none, but for a group of people that believe all babies must be protected, their actions in this matter are contradictory.

This thread just keeps getting better and better. I should be working, but I can't stay away! :)

It's possible. I actually have only heard of it with two people (but I know it can happen with more). That said, I am no psychologist, just someone looking for an explanation for something so bizzarre. If I recall correctly (and I probably do not, it's been a few year since college, lol) it can happen when either both people are psychotic and sort of feed off eachother or when one is and the other is susceptible to it. I think Greg would be far more likely to be the one leading this whole thing.

I am at work, in my cubicle, and I am having difficulty staying quiet. My co-workers must wonder what is going on. :lol:

Well we know what they're not doing, and that 1) having a baby and 2) having sex.

Maybe they're eating KFC?

Since when is prenatal care a politically correct issue?

For a bunch of pro-lifers, they sure do have a funny way of showing their pro-life views. Now, I am fully aware the chances that Dede is actually pregnant is zero to none, but for a group of people that believe all babies must be protected, their actions in this matter are contradictory.

I think REALITY is a "politically correct issue" for these people. Best just to reject all that librul bias.

:roll:

Archived