IGNORED

XGay Greg & Dede Haislip- phantom pregnancy?

snarkbillie

Did you find them online or do you own them?

Sorry, was offline for a week or so! We're watching them on Netflix streaming :)

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's possible. I actually have only heard of it with two people (but I know it can happen with more). That said, I am no psychologist, just someone looking for an explanation for something so bizzarre. If I recall correctly (and I probably do not, it's been a few year since college, lol) it can happen when either both people are psychotic and sort of feed off eachother or when one is and the other is susceptible to it. I think Greg would be far more likely to be the one leading this whole thing.

I am at work, in my cubicle, and I am having difficulty staying quiet. My co-workers must wonder what is going on. :lol:

You remembered right. Folie à deux can be 2 or more with all of them batshit feeding off each other, or one batshit person with power who convinces the other(s) that the delusions are real.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folie_%C3%A0_deux

(not broken cause wikipedia)

I only know this because it was on a Law and Order episode. 8-)

Huh. Who knew that was a thing?

Law & Order really is useful for something after all.

Having a nursing degree makes you psychic? Why has nobody told me this? I could have gone into nursing and have psychic powers right now!

I have a nursing degree. I'm definitely not psychic.

Dede is invading my dreams! Sometime this morning, I dreamed that I was pregnant and had been so for eleventy months... but something was wrong: my belly was no bigger than usual, which didn't seem so strange to dream-me, but then I realized I'd never felt the baby move. Unfortunately, I woke up before I gave birth, so I'll never know if it was rabbits/horses/a tumor.

It's possible. I actually have only heard of it with two people (but I know it can happen with more). That said, I am no psychologist, just someone looking for an explanation for something so bizzarre. If I recall correctly (and I probably do not, it's been a few year since college, lol) it can happen when either both people are psychotic and sort of feed off eachother or when one is and the other is susceptible to it. I think Greg would be far more likely to be the one leading this whole thing.

As I understand, this isn't unusual in psychiatric wards when more than one patient is in a psychosis.

Maybe they're eating KFC?

Chik-A-Fil.

Am I the only person on the planet who does not know what this is?

I mean, I know it's a chicken restaurant, but that's all I know. Why is it called that?

fuller.jpg Anyone else think all these people sending "messages" and "testimonies" are really just voices in his head?

Somewhere there, Dede gets into the same action with a l'il story about HER school. It was the end of the term, she was a couple of weeks away from graduating with a "BA in Theology" [i'm thinkin' maybe she misspoke herself and it was a BS in Theology...].

She found out that the school "graduated a lesbian couple" so she was forced to drop out on principle, abandoning her dreams and all the hard work.

One must make sacrifices, of course, when faced with matters of principle.

Dede is invading my dreams! Sometime this morning, I dreamed that I was pregnant and had been so for eleventy months... but something was wrong: my belly was no bigger than usual, which didn't seem so strange to dream-me, but then I realized I'd never felt the baby move. Unfortunately, I woke up before I gave birth, so I'll never know if it was rabbits/horses/a tumor.

Don't you dare give me nightmares! I am pregnant (I have ultrasounds and can prove it, honest!) This whole thread is fascinating, but I worry that I'll start dreaming of bunnies and such...

Chik-A-Fil.

Am I the only person on the planet who does not know what this is?

I mean, I know it's a chicken restaurant, but that's all I know. Why is it called that?

Chick-Fil-A: chicken filet.

[attachment=0]xggay.JPG[/attachment]

Wait, so now he's the moses of teh gayz? The baby is a red sea? I'm so confused. :pray:

Coming to this late, but usually a "red sea" indicates there is no baby.

From gulag's quotes:

M: Dede, your pregnancy comes as no surprise to me. I've thought often about what you shared with me when you and Greg got married. May God bless you, Greg and your unborn child.

Perchance is M a fertile heterosexual male who participated in a 3-way with D and G...? Is semen what he shared with them when they got married?!

:D This morning as we were driving to work, I gave my husband the cliff's notes on these people. Tonight while we were shopping, he picked up a pregnancy test and asked if we should get it (I'm 54) and I told him if he was worried and thought he needed to pee on a stick, go for it. He said that now that he'd heard of "god's own time" pregnancies, we might have reason to worry-- :lol: :lol:

Dede's youtube clip of her comedic song "Keep Your Clothes On"

Oh how I pity the youth at her church can you imagine sitting next to your folks while Dede belts out this tune :-$

Lyrics:

Is your voice a getting lower

Is your hair coming through

Is your testosterone a raging

I've got this one thing to say to you

Please keep your clothes on

Keep your pecker in it's home

Your greasy fingers should not roam

Keep your panties on and your zipper zipped

I don't care if you've got pubic hair or abs that are ripped

Don't you say Yes please give me your disease

Keep your clothes on

Are your chicks a really growing into swans that roam about

You can't? stop your hips from shaking becasue your estrogen is spilling out

Don't show your .......? on any date

Learn this now it's not too late

Keep your panties on and your zipper zipped

I don't care if you've got pubic hair or abs that are ripped

Don't you say Yes please give me your disease

Keep your clothes on

Keep your legs shut together in good or crappy weather

Keep your legs shut together in good or crappy weather

Keep your clothes on

Keep your clothes on

Keep your clothes on

I'm SDA and I do NOT want to be associated with these looney tunes, if they are SDA's.

They aren't; the correspondent was just complaining abou being shown the movie [link=http://www.sgamovie.com/]Seventh-Gay Adventist[/link] at his interdenominational evangelical Protestant seminary, which is apparently not bigoted enough for him.

The church XGay and NotPregnant belong to is affiliated with the [link=http://churchofgod.org]Church of God[/link].

The movie references in my brain just keep coming.

I keep imagining Dede talking like Arnold in Kindergarten Cop:

OaTO8_KNcuo

And, as close to Pesach as it is, if EGG is the new Moses, I'm siding with Pharaoh!

Listen up, Greg and Dede -- Pharaoh says:

"There is no baby. Get to a doctor, to make sure nothing serious is wrong with you.

3bQnxlHZsjY "

:royalty-pharaoh:

edited because I found the Pharaoh smilie!

They aren't; the correspondent was just complaining abou being shown the movie [link=http://www.sgamovie.com/]Seventh-Gay Adventist[/link] at his interdenominational evangelical Protestant seminary, which is apparently not bigoted enough for him.

The church XGay and NotPregnant belong to is affiliated with the [link=http://churchofgod.org]Church of God[/link].

Ahhhh, okay. Thanks for clearing that up.

The movie references in my brain just keep coming.

I keep imagining Dede talking like Arnold in Kindergarten Cop:

OaTO8_KNcuo

Win.

The XGay (but really stillgay) movement is everywhere!

In religious an exgay 1!!!1! Is interviewed(also seemed just as batshit as dede ex gay bride and greg) and he runs his own BE EXGAY camp. It seems it's quiet the money making scam.

Archived