IGNORED

XGay Greg & Dede Haislip- phantom pregnancy?

snarkbillie

Pffft g-d totally works with time frames, if he can make the world in 7 days and raise jesus from the dead in 3, this baby should be here by now.

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lawyers, Doctors, Nurses ---- Let's say that there really was a woman pregnant and a month overdue. Isn't there some law about protecting the child you are carrying? With all these "personhood" discussions and the conflict over when a fetus becomes a baby, I would think that 99.99999% of people would agree that a full-term baby is something protected by the law?

If so, what can be done, if anything? If she is pregnant and not receiving any care (in face, bragging about that fact), and there are serious risks involved for baby and mom, can she be forced to seek help???

Yep. I had clients that because they rarely went to prenatal care their midwife/ob called Children's Aid.

ETA: although given her total lack of 'prenatal' care who would report her? Us? :lol:

I'm growing impatient with StillGay Greg and Dede Haislip. A week ago they were taking a weekend off and she said she'd update within the week about the baby.

No update. What gives? Has no one replied to their craigslist ad yet or what?

I'm so glad that thought has crossed someone else's mind. I don't care if she stays "pregnant" for the next 15 years as long as she's not so crazy as to try and lure some pregnant teenager to the house, kill her, and take her baby.

Oh, you know the 700 hits are us. But hey, how'd we miss that it's a girl? What?

Its a girl? I totally missed that!

Can anyone with better bible knowledge than me come up with ANY random ass quote for a guess as to what they're excuse is? I'm thinking something like "its your kid even though you didnt birth it" or "closing the womb because your unworthy". I'm wondering if they're going to go old testament and say that the child cant be born because there are no more souls in the guff so its waiting... end of days... krazy...

Its a girl? I totally missed that!

Can anyone with better bible knowledge than me come up with ANY random ass quote for a guess as to what they're excuse is? I'm thinking something like "its your kid even though you didnt birth it" or "closing the womb because your unworthy". I'm wondering if they're going to go old testament and say that the child cant be born because there are no more souls in the guff so its waiting... end of days... krazy...

The animals came 2 by 2 hoorah? A horse a rabbit hoorah hoorah.

That's about my biblical knowledge.

What?! No, that was ants...wasn't it?

I dunno. I've completely lost all sense of reason, reading through all the stuff.

More and more, I'm beginning to think it's a staged promotional event to get people to look at their "ministries."

What?! No, that was ants...wasn't it?

Yes. Nothing to do with anything bible based whatsoever. In fact, the song is actually ripped from a civil war song, "When Johnny Comes Marching Home."

There is a certain point where "batshit crazy and endangering the fetus" counts as a legitimate reason to induce someone. My hospital takes care of a LOT of psych patients and while plenty of them take good care of themselves & the fetus, my L&D friends have said that they have induced patients for no other reason than they believe the fetus would be harmed by the mother if she left the hospital. One woman that comes to mind is one who was 39 weeks pregnant and had to be restrained in the ER because she kept punching her stomach. She was admitted for an induction. I don't know how the legalities work. It can't be CPS because they only take over when the child is born.

There is a certain point where "batshit crazy and endangering the fetus" counts as a legitimate reason to induce someone. My hospital takes care of a LOT of psych patients and while plenty of them take good care of themselves & the fetus, my L&D friends have said that they have induced patients for no other reason than they believe the fetus would be harmed by the mother if she left the hospital. One woman that comes to mind is one who was 39 weeks pregnant and had to be restrained in the ER because she kept punching her stomach. She was admitted for an induction. I don't know how the legalities work. It can't be CPS because they only take over when the child is born.

Yes... but we'd have to believe that she was really pregnant... I think at this point we cant establish that she's a danger to herself or another. We THINK she's batshit and possibly batshit enough to try and steal a baby, but I dont think we can meet the standard. Even if they did put her in for 72 hours, we still couldnt convince her that 1) she's not a gospel star 2) isnt having a miracle baby and 3) her husband isnt exgay anything.

I hope her next song has more dirty words in it. Maybe she needs to get the words of the pecker song embroidered on a jacket? Or made into a sign for their car?

Some bits from Dede's life a year ago in March:

What has the Lord been pouring in? Just asking...

I'd put my money on vodka.

I am gonna :lol: when the baby has a 'fro, is a 90 week preemie, and is very clearly not StillVeryGayGreg's.

She's kinda stuck in needing to deliver something now.

It wouldn't surprise me if Dede was busy going from adoption agency to adoption agency this past week being repeatedly told that you can't just adopt a baby at the drop of a hat. Hence her getting snappy when asked why the "any day now" baby is taking weeks.

It wouldn't surprise me if Dede was busy going from adoption agency to adoption agency this past week being repeatedly told that you can't just adopt a baby at the drop of a hat. Hence her getting snappy when asked why the "any day now" baby is taking weeks.

Assuming they have income, etc. I'd say the shirts with the emboridery and the car signs would put them on the "nope" list for adoption. I also wonder what they do for money? The link to the church suggests it is a small, poorly attended church (based on no congregation/group shots and very few likes) and her friends tend to be in obscure "ministries" and ./or entertainment (real or wannabes) So, the whole "performance art" thing someone suggested keeps coming up.

But how do they support themselves (or, are they wholly dependend on exgaygreg's mom and whatever child support dede gets on her son from previous relationship?

how can someone who is a walking billboard and drives that car find/keep a job?

I wish someone would tell her that if God told them the due date like they claimed earlier then either God's a liar or they are. Then maybe casts the demons out of them in all caps. There's enough crazy going on between their followers that I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet.

Some bits from Dede's life a year ago in March:

What has the Lord been pouring in? Just asking...

Babies, of course! :D

I wish someone would tell her that if God told them the due date like they claimed earlier then either God's a liar or they are. Then maybe casts the demons out of them in all caps. There's enough crazy going on between their followers that I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet.

They're just listening to the report of the Lawd. From all the way back in the OP:

When we got outside the Lord spoke to me and said, "Are you going to believe that test or are you going to believe the report of the Lord? Who's report are you going to believe?"

Personally, I'm givin God an F for this report.

:twisted:

am sitting here just laughing to myself as DH tries hard to ignore me & watch PBS. This thread is growing so fast!

On a sober note, I've only seen folks hospitalized for wanting to hurt themselves or others. My take on it is that she is refusing medical treatment for herself (there is obviously no fetus) and as long as she does not make real threats to others or herself, I don't know if they could hold her.

When did she find out the teenager in her belly is a daughter? I missed that part!

It reminds me of that Friends episode where Joey gets a job at Chandler's company and creates an entire persona for the "character" (named Joseph) he plays while at work. "Joseph and his wife are thinking of having a third kid. You know what? Just did."

Yes... but we'd have to believe that she was really pregnant... I think at this point we cant establish that she's a danger to herself or another. Even if they did put her in for 72 hours, we still couldnt convince her that 1) she's not a gospel star 2) isnt having a miracle baby and 3) her husband isnt exgay anything.

Great thoughts!

FAS/FAE is a perfect comparison. You can detain someone as a maternal threat for heroin/crack, etc., because those are illegal drugs and therefore a prosecutable offense and chargeable.

You cannot restrict someone's drinking activity or lock a pregnant woman up for drinking, because it is not illegal. Not an offense. They're trying very hard to figure out to legislate that right now.

One informal legal test for personhood is when a fetus is viable and can live outside the womb without life support. Of course, a total gray area and subjective. Lots of controversy. They tried to define this with the Laci Peterson case. Her husband Scott is on death row, convicted of first-degree murder of his wife and second-degree murder of his unborn baby. She was 71/2 months pregnant when she was murdered.

I think CPS could be involved, but they can't take an unborn child into state's care. They do monitor pregnant women. I don't know if this varies from state to state.

Fascinating.

Um, I'm from the internet...I'd like to report...lemme explain...a gay guy who married a crazy woman...well, they're both crazy...but he says he's not gay, but he is...well, WE think he is...

Never mind, anyway...she's 52 weeks pregnant and...

I'm sorry, what? Who thinks he's gay? Well, me and 28,000 of my friends on a board forum...

...yeah...but, no...no, she IS pregnant, okay, but we think she might not be...

What? Yes, I know it's not possible to be 52 weeks pregnant. That's the point.

Um, yes, I agree, gay guys don't generally impregnate...

Ah, yeah, I know it sounds crazy...

How do I know? Well I saw it on Facebook...and...

No, no, I don't actually KNOW that she's pregnant and we're actually thinking maybe she's NOT...

Do I have evidence of harm? No. No, I don't, but see...do you think you could just get on Facebook and see for yourself...no?...okay...

Well, no, I don't actually know them.

An address? Ah, I don't know...see...she's in Greenville...no, I don't know where...but I know where her church is?

Okay, but wait, see, it's all so crazy, but we're really concerned....

Hello? Hello...hello?

Archived