IGNORED

XGay Greg & Dede Haislip- phantom pregnancy?

snarkbillie

Damn you. I just laughed so hard and it hurt so bad.

:lol: :lol: (not at your pain)

Ouchie take it easy treelady :(

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply
God told me you carrying a fetus in your lungs. Who are you going to believe, your doctor or my God? Rejoice in your lung pregnancy miracle!

Now that's just silly. I mean, how's the fetus rabbit cat small horse going to get out? :think:

I dunno. Treemom should probably get ultrasound.

Now that's just silly. I mean, how's the fetus rabbit cat small horse going to get out? :think:

I dunno. Treemom should probably get ultrasound.

With god, all things are possible.

I was looking at Dede's page last night and noticed on one of her "belly" photos that someone asked her for an update and if she had the baby yet. On March 1 she replied that she can't update quite yet, but will soon. Just so bizarre not to be able to even update if you've have the baby or are making progress etc.... Just so very sad she has so many people believing it all!

I have to go back to the doctor this week...should I ask her if I am eleventy weeks lung pregnant with a horse?

Yes.

You should also call it Sputum.

Apparently some of their friends in ministry are just as batshit as they are check this lady out southernchristianwritersguild.com/2012/11/ In her post she talk about how super anointed Dede and Xgay are, and then mentions how the New World Order murdered her millionaire parents to steal their money.

Yes.

You should also call it Sputum.

Only if it's a boy. If it's a girl -- Bronchia.

I have to go back to the doctor this week...should I ask her if I am eleventy weeks lung pregnant with a horse?

You know, just to be on the safe side. Maybe ask if C-section treatment options for pleurisy are right for you...

Only if it's a boy. If it's a girl-- Bronchia.

omg, how do tell male/female on little horses? Oi vey, this is such a nightmare...

:dance:

This is ridiculous, I'm going to have to get off the computer. Everything's taking on the same flavor. It's like Alice in Wonderland.

Just saw this on a different thread:

...Michelle Phan (prominent makeup guru on Youtube) had a bunny with some sort of kidney problem. Instead of taking him to the vet, she took him to church and asked for everyone to pray for him. Needless to say, the bunny died and she pissed off a lot of people because she was incredibly shady about the whole thing.

Awesome! Are we looking at the reemergence of some archaic creepy Puritan worship tradition involving animal parts and vaginas, sweeping through the Christian community? Fantastic! Is this why they had to burn all those witches at the stake?!

I had to go to 'the Google'. I found The Mr. Bun-Bun Cover Up.

tumblr_l7mj87P3JL1qcfknk.jpg

http://michellephail.tumblr.com/post/1000150812

Bwahhhhaaaahaaaa!

Do you think Mr. Bun Bun's gonna make it? I'm personally not optimistic.

Well clearly you need to pray harder.

I am guessing that, as with people, by the time you have a lot of people praying that pet/person will live, they are already half dead. I think more people roll off the prayer list in a coffin than suddenly all better.

Only if she puts Mr. Bun Bun in her uterus.

:lol: :lol: :clap: :clap:

I can't stop re-reading this and laughing a little louder each time :clap:

I hope you feel much better very soon.

I just want to say I love this thread. I was way behind because I am recovering from pleurisy...but it is awesome.

Oooo, I've had that. You have my sympathy.

With god, all things are possible.

She'll go into lung labour and cough it up. Duh.

This is ridiculous, I'm going to have to get off the computer. Everything's taking on the same flavor. It's like Alice in Wonderland.

Just saw this on a different thread:

Awesome! Are we looking at the reemergence of some archaic creepy Puritan worship tradition involving animal parts and vaginas, sweeping through the Christian community? Fantastic! Is this why they had to burn all those witches at the stake?!

I had to go to 'the Google'. I found The Mr. Bun-Bun Cover Up.

tumblr_l7mj87P3JL1qcfknk.jpg

michellephail.tumblr.com/post/1000150812

Bwahhhhaaaahaaaa!

That's really disappointing. I like her tutorials.

While I'm sure some of their friends are as batshit as they are and believe them about the eleventy pregnancy, I think many of their friends who are asking for updates are skeptical or think they are nuts. One I noticed asked if she'd felt the baby kick, and I could be wrong, but it seemed that she was hoping to point out to them that she hadn't felt it b/c it's not real. Also several people commented urging her to go to the doctor. Even the questions about her due date and asking if she's had the baby yet...maybe I'm reading into, but I think they are asked in a rolling eyes kind of way.

Only if it's a boy. If it's a girl -- Bronchia.

Alveoli has a nice, gender-neutral ring to it. Alveoli Justice. Or maybe Alveoli Sputum.

When I went onto Cracked.com, the ad on the side was Dede's gospel music page. I nearly jumped out of my seat, I was so fucking terrified.

Holy cow, this woman is all over the place. One day she's 11 months pregnant with a tumour supernatural baby, the next day she's launching her career as a (horrible) singer, the next she's a comedian teaching kids abstinence with the least funny "humour" ever (seriously lady, using words that made you blush during health class is not funny). This couple is either fake or the wackiest human beings ever. I'd be willing to bet that the "pregnancy" is a result of both of them desperately wanting to compensate for the fact that Xgay Greg hardly ever wants to have sex with Dede.

And you know they weren't having a quiet conversation about God and sexuality when someone just accosted them - they were obviously having the loudest conversation they could lest anyone in the restaurant not hear "X"gay Greg's story. It probably went more like:

"MAN, BEING HOMOSEXUAL SURE IS SINFUL, ISN'T IT DEDE?"

"YOU'RE RIGHT X-GAY GREG, BEING HOMOSEXUAL IS SINFUL!"

"DEDE, DID YOU KNOW THAT I USED TO BE GAY, BUT JESUS SET ME FREE?!"

"NO I DIDN'T, X-GAY GREG! TELL ME ALL ABOUT IT!"

"Hey, could you guys maybe keep it down? Some of us are trying to eat."

"PRAISE GOD, HALLELUJAH, THANK YOU JESUS!"

"Sir, are you ok? Do you need an ambulance!"

"PRAISE GOD, HALLELUJAH, THANK YOU LORD!!"

"ARE YOU OK, SIR? SIR?!"

And of course you can't yell in a restaurant, dumbass. People were staring at you because people who aren't complete wackjobs don't shout in the middle of McDonald's, not because they're "convicted".

Archived