IGNORED

XGay Greg & Dede Haislip- phantom pregnancy?

snarkbillie

I was trying to explain the whole story of the birth to my SO, but I kept accidentally saying it was chickens instead of rabbits and had myself in hysterics. I'm going to have to blame your avatar. :lol:

Did the chickens have large talons?

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wait, don't you have to pay for those ads? Like did Dede and xgaygreg purchase ad space?

Sort of, but not exactly. Website and domain owners pay for SEO services, which include ads. It's not space, so much. It's based on words and web hits. The SEO services use something like cookies, but much more automated and involved.

Dede was super excited because she got 500+ hits in 2 days. Which was most likely the morbidly-curious public :whistle: and the machine caught us all them. The robots decided wethey like her stuff and similar stuff and fed it back to usthem through browsers. GoogleAds feeds the Chrome browser.

Something like that, anyway.

I was hoping to get xgaygregnecromancer- and animal-parts-in-vaginas-related ads, you know, pervy stuff, but no such luck. I guess Google didn't include those words as key search terms for robot text...

I'm now seeing ads for rabbit care supplies on this thread. So, you know, if any of y'all want a hutch for your vag-rabbits, it looks like some of them are on sale.

I'm now seeing ads for rabbit care supplies on this thread. So, you know, if any of y'all want a hutch for your vag-rabbits, it looks like some of them are on sale.

I prefer to keep my rabbit in my goody drawer.

Vag-rabbits.... Eleventy weeks lung pregnant with a horse....

And we accuse Dede and stillGayGreg of being the weirdos!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sort of, but not exactly. Website and domain owners pay for SEO services, which include ads. It's not space, so much. It's based on words and web hits. The SEO services use something like cookies, but much more automated and involved.

Dede was super excited because she got 500+ hits in 2 days. Which was most likely the morbidly-curious public :whistle: and the machine caught us all them. The robots decided wethey like her stuff and similar stuff and fed it back to usthem through browsers. GoogleAds feeds the Chrome browser.

Something like that, anyway.

I was hoping to get xgaygregnecromancer- and animal-parts-in-vaginas-related ads, you know, pervy stuff, but no such luck. I guess Google didn't include those words as key search terms for robot text...

This thread has 25150 views as of this posting so she can take her 500 views and shove it give birth to it :dance:

LOL. I know I shouldn't laugh at the thought of someone stealing babies, but if an infant *does* go missing in their area, it's going to be so awkward calling up the Greenville Police to be like, "Um, we're from the Internet... let me show you this."

Some bits from Dede's life a year ago in March:

What has the Lord been pouring in? Just asking...

The comments are interesting:

Ouch.

cupguru.blogspot.com/2012/03/emotions-in-check-check-please.html

The fact that she refers to Jesus as "Daddy" in this post made me throw up in my mouth a little bit.

The pecker song was the first thing that made me think maybe this is all an elaborate scam. As others have said though, it's not likely since they have so many irl life friends. Apparently, they really are this crazy!

I apologize if I came off as insensitive. I had no idea how many bunny owners are on this extremely bizarre thread. :)

Don't worry, you're fine. I named my bunny Stew, after all. ;-)

Did the chickens have large talons?

If they do, Pedro offers you his protection.

I have yet to have my lung baby. Just wanted to let you know.

Mucinex? I mean expectorant won't help the pleurisy but might help dislodge that stubborn (and clearly not blanket trained) lung baby.

LOL. I know I shouldn't laugh at the thought of someone stealing babies, but if an infant *does* go missing in their area, it's going to be so awkward calling up the Greenville Police to be like, "Um, we're from the Internet... let me show you this."

Someone from here did call the police on Crazy Franki (she had some questionable stuff on her blog involving the woman she thought "murdered" her embryo), and I'm pretty sure they lived outside of North America. I think the police are probably getting more used to these kinds of calls with the Internet Age in full swing. They say Facebook is involved in an enormous number of divorce cases, so I'm sure the Internet is involved in a lot of crimes.

I'm happy for you. I think?

Lung babies and Vag Rabbits. All we need is Xgaygreg to have an ass baby. He can have MPREG and PROUD embroidered on his snazzy blazer.

These things can take a really long time...wait another 15 months and update us again

Um, I'm fairly new here, and although I was warned prior to joining...seriously though, vag-rabbits and horse lung babies were not even in my wheelhouse. Now I want to look away, but I can't. LOL!!!eleventy!!!

Um, I'm fairly new here, and although I was warned prior to joining...seriously though, vag-rabbits and horse lung babies were not even in my wheelhouse. Now I want to look away, but I can't. LOL!!!eleventy!!!

you-know-youre-addicted-to-the-web_zps91342099.jpg

;)

[attachment=0]praise.JPG[/attachment]

25544 views of this thread. Keep it up and we'll hit 50k before easter! Hows about another diddy, dede? :whistle:

Who wants to bet that 745 of those views came from FJ? I think 100 alone are from me sending it to various sexual perverts in my life. Why, just this week one of my high school friends had a baby...and she's not married! She should have listened to the song :naughty:

Who wants to bet that 745 of those views came from FJ? I think 100 alone are from me sending it to various sexual perverts in my life. Why, just this week one of my high school friends had a baby...and she's not married! She should have listened to the song :naughty:

Her "fan page" has 5 likes... up from 3 on friday. I think its quite safe to assume that the vast majority of those hits are from FJ directly or us sending it to our friends.

She needs to post again about the "baby" to stir up interest. I'm getting bored...

Have just read through last 15 or so pages. Hope I'm not repeat posting here. This response from her "Reverbnation" page, to the most recent when-the-everloving-hell-is-your-jebus-miracle-baby-due-for-the-love-of-all-that-is-holy-and-therefore-not-gay:

Q: You can't keep telling us "any day now"... We need an update, when will your precious daughter arrive!? God bless.

A: What you need to understand is that when God chooses to manifest a miracle, it's done in His time, not ours. When I say "any day", what I'm REALLY saying is "any day of His choosing". Noone can rush God.

Asked by anonymous. Answered on 03/11/2013

No one can rush God????!!! Honey, believe me, we're not asking him to rush - we're just asking him to grant unto you this freaking baby sometime before it hits legal drinking age.

Have just read through last 15 or so pages. Hope I'm not repeat posting here. This response from her "Reverbnation" page, to the most recent when-the-everloving-hell-is-your-jebus-miracle-baby-due-for-the-love-of-all-that-is-holy-and-therefore-not-gay:

Q: You can't keep telling us "any day now"... We need an update, when will your precious daughter arrive!? God bless.

A: What you need to understand is that when God chooses to manifest a miracle, it's done in His time, not ours. When I say "any day", what I'm REALLY saying is "any day of His choosing". Noone can rush God.

Asked by anonymous. Answered on 03/11/2013

No one can rush God????!!! Honey, believe me, we're not asking him to rush - we're just asking him to grant unto you this freaking baby sometime before it hits legal drinking age.

Ok, I'll give you that jebus is extending your pregnancy for his miraculous purpose. However, if he is doing so, dont you owe it to him to take care of it? GO TO A DOCTOR!??!? Jebus gave you teh baybee, now give teh baybee some help so it can be borned!

Archived