IGNORED

Ahhh It's confirmed...Anna Duggar pregnant!!

Whit88

Pics of them together like that make me feel badly for Anna. She looks like she could just be a normal person in a photo with anyone else, but you can just SEE the immaturity in Smuggar's face. He looks some some kind of bizarre combination of a 14 year old and a middle aged man.

And he's so straight up pimp with those stacks of bills in his hands.

As for Anna-looks pregnant to me.

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She's got to announce it on the Today show dontcha know?

But is there really that much current interest in the family? So a young couple has a third child. Big effing deal.

Michelle turns 47 this year. Coupling this with the fact that her last two pregnancies went badly, it's a safe bet the elusive number 20 is never coming. The last few seasons of the show have been duller than dirt and aside from the likelihood of grandduggar number 3 arriving, it doesn't seem they have many story lines left to keep the show afloat past the next round.

I just hope Anna wasn’t pressured to become pregnant for the sake of the show. I know she's expected to fill her quiver anyway, but I also think she knows she has her hands full with the three babies she has already.

You have no idea how relieved to hear that I am not alone in my inability to put together an outfit. I am hopeless.

I spent 2 hours at Kohl's yesterday trying to piece together two outfits. I eventually settled for 2 cardigans and 3 tanks. :lol:

So much this! I'm fantastic with shoes but horrible with actual clothing.

You have no idea how relieved to hear that I am not alone in my inability to put together an outfit. I am hopeless.

I spent 2 hours at Kohl's yesterday trying to piece together two outfits. I eventually settled for 2 cardigans and 3 tanks. :lol:

Coldwater creek is expensive but the sales people know how to put an outfit together. The one near me even has helpers for people like me who only shop in the clearance section.

I don't know how to make outfits fit my body and go together so they are a great resource when I have an interview coming up.

Edited to fix a period.

But is there really that much current interest in the family? So a young couple has a third child. Big effing deal.

Michelle turns 47 this year. Coupling this with the fact that her last two pregnancies went badly, it's a safe bet the elusive number 20 is never coming. The last few seasons of the show have been duller than dirt and aside from the likelihood of grandduggar number 3 arriving, it doesn't seem they have many story lines left to keep the show afloat past the next round.

I just hope Anna wasn’t pressured to become pregnant for the sake of the show. I know she's expected to fill her quiver anyway, but I also think she knows she has her hands full with the three babies she has already.

I really hope she didn't get too much crap if she did miscarry. She must be terrified in case she loses this one. It's not just the survival of her husband's quiver but the livelihood of Jb and DQ relying on her ability to not to miscarry

I really hope she didn't get too much crap if she did miscarry. She must be terrified in case she loses this one. It's not just the survival of her husband's quiver but the livelihood of Jb and DQ relying on her ability to not to miscarry

But it's not soley dependent on Anna procreating. A Jslave courtship and wedding would ensure another season, probably more than one, cause an original recipe Duggar girl's pregnancy would garner heaps more interest that Anna's.

But it's not soley dependent on Anna procreating. A Jslave courtship and wedding would ensure another season, probably more than one, cause an original recipe Duggar girl's pregnancy would garner heaps more interest that Anna's.

I second this. A young couple having their 3rd child isn't that big a deal. A couple getting together, getting engaged, getting married, and then having their first baby is a bigger deal. Especially as the Duggar going through it all this time around isn't male. They just aren't that fussed about Anna's fertility, at least right now.

After Anna's third baby is born I bet that we'll hear about multiple miscarriages after Michael. Possibly a couple at the 3 month mark. It must be so hard for her to hear about Michelle's BCP miscarriage and how sinful it was, then wonder what she's done wrong to be punished with miscarriages herself. IF that's what has happened.

I am in with those who think they might be holding off announcing because they're:

a) waiting to get closer to the beginning of a new season;

b) waiting to see if Michelle can become pregnant, and then sustain a pregnancy, so they can stage more mother&daughter-in-law-are-pregnant-together photos to release to People the same day they go on Today.

Or something like that.

According to the WTFfundiefamilies tumblr, someone who is friends with Kendalyn Staddon on FB said she posted a picture of Priscilla and Anna and the caption said they were due around the same time. I'm not friends with her and that photo isn't public so I couldn't verify it... I thought Priscilla was pretty close to being due though. Anna doesn't look *that* far along.

http://wtffundiefamilies.tumblr.com/pos ... -this-time

ETA: The header picture on Kendalyn's FB is painful though. They both look super uncomfortable, but especially David's BFF.

when is the next new episode? maybe the season kicks off with a "gender reveal party" (am I the only one who hares those??)

Not at all! It's so stupid IMO. Whatever happened to just telling immediate family and closest friends in person or over the phone and a Facebook announcement for everyone else? Or just not telling anyone!

According to the WTFfundiefamilies tumblr, someone who is friends with Kendalyn Staddon on FB said she posted a picture of Priscilla and Anna and the caption said they were due around the same time. I'm not friends with her and that photo isn't public so I couldn't verify it... I thought Priscilla was pretty close to being due though. Anna doesn't look *that* far along.

ETA: The header picture on Kendalyn's FB is painful though. They both look super uncomfortable, but especially David's BFF.

That's just not possible. That photo of all the girls in Goodwill from before Christmas had Anna and Priscilla in it together and Priscilla was clearly pregnant and Anna was probably pregnant but not *clearly* pregnant. Considering that this is Prissy's first and Anna's third, I find it entirely unbelievable that they'd be due "around the same time". They're at least three months apart, surely?

I wonder if the caption meant that they are both expecting (ie pregnant) at the same time rather than expecting to deliver at the same time? Because Priscilla is rather far along, no? Poor wording if it's the former, though

I found a picture of Anna and Priscilla is on Kendalyn Staddon's Facebook:

Priscilla and Anna...both expecting at the same time! Congratulations to you both! — with Josh Duggar.

Yes, it's both pregnant (expecting) at the same time but not sharing a similar due date is my interpretation also.

So why no public announcement? No morning show cares? TLC wants to the only official announcement?

Oh, and I also hate the gender reveal parties. To me it's more of the me me me generation wanting a ton of attention for normal life events.

While I don't like the attention-getting aspect of gender reveal parties, it's the emphasis on gender that bothers me. The big announcement isn't "we're having a child" but "we're having a girl/boy". It further entrenches gender norms - boy babies are active, big, strong, etc. Girls are sweet, delicate, pretty.

I don't think I'll announce the gender of a fetus during a pregnancy if I ever have kids. I don't know if I even want to know before giving birth... so much gets tied into it so early.

The actual quote was

“Priscilla and Anna…both expecting at the same time! Congratulations to you both†and it was on January 15th.
I'm reading that as both pregnant at the same time not both due at the same time. This would imply that Anna knew she was pregnant by January 15th. I would hope that she waited until she was at least 3 months before announcing it outside the family, which would put her as being due by July, if not earlier, but probably not as soon as Priscilla (due March 9th- found here davidlovespriscilla.com/2012/10/18/its-a-boy/)

After Anna's third baby is born I bet that we'll hear about multiple miscarriages after Michael. Possibly a couple at the 3 month mark. It must be so hard for her to hear about Michelle's BCP miscarriage and how sinful it was, then wonder what she's done wrong to be punished with miscarriages herself. IF that's what has happened.

I believe Michelle back-pedalled on that comment in the last season, or one before that. It was after Anna's miscarriage that she said it. All of a sudden, miscarriages can happen to anyone, for no apparent reason, only God knows why..etc etc. instead of how miscarriages are a punishment for using the evil birth control.

I believe Michelle back-pedalled on that comment in the last season, or one before that. It was after Anna's miscarriage that she said it. All of a sudden, miscarriages can happen to anyone, for no apparent reason, only God knows why..etc etc. instead of how miscarriages are a punishment for using the evil birth control.

I forgot about her statement on birth control linked to miscarriage and Anna had miscarriages as well. Interesting.

when is the next new episode? maybe the season kicks off with a "gender reveal party" (am I the only one who hares those??)

Gaaaah! I hate gender reveal parties!! so narcissistic.

Damn, nothing slips by FJ. That is some excellent investigative work right there! I would say that the evidence is almost overwhelming at this point.

I know it may sound selfish, but I don't want Anna pregnant until her two kids about about 5. She should enjoy some activities. :|

Gaaaah! I hate gender reveal parties!! so narcissistic.

Dear Prudence had a letter recently from a couple that had lost a baby due to a terminal illness. They were writing because they wanted to know how to deal with a pregnant relative who had invited them to a gender reveal cake party, an ultrasound party, and three baby showers, as well as sent them daily e-mails updating them on the gestational progress of the fetus.

Archived