IGNORED

Ahhh It's confirmed...Anna Duggar pregnant!!

Whit88

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder how many of the Duggar kids are going to choose the one first letter theme for all of their children's names?

Is it pathetic that I actually play this game to fall asleep at night? I'll pick a letter of the alphabet and think, "if I had 20 kids, what would I name them?". I mix it up with the girl/boy split. A couple iterations and I am out like a light.

I've never played the one letter version but I have worked out the 24 names I will use if I reach that many kids. No double ups in this family. (24 rather than 26 as M for Miggy is taken and H for Hubby.)

I've never played the one letter version but I have worked out the 24 names I will use if I reach that many kids. No double ups in this family. (24 rather than 26 as M for Miggy is taken and H for Hubby.)

Off to bed now, think I'll try this one tonight! X will have to be Xavier, but Y is gonna be difficult.

Off to bed now, think I'll try this one tonight! X will have to be Xavier, but Y is gonna be difficult.

Yasmin and Yolanda were all I could think of...

Yvette, Yvonne, Yorrick?

I would totally name my kid Yorick! After the skull in Hamlet, of course. Which is one of the reasons I shouldn't be having kids.

I have a relative who named her kids for each vowel.

Annalise, Evan, Ivan, Ophelia, Ulan.

Evan and Ivan are twins. :)

I thought it was cute. She said she can't have any more kids though because she can't think of a "y" name that she likes. I always suggest Yvonne because I think it's pretty. Don't know what to do for a boy though......

I have a relative who named her kids for each vowel.

Annalise, Evan, Ivan, Ophelia, Ulan.

Evan and Ivan are twins. :)

I thought it was cute. She said she can't have any more kids though because she can't think of a "y" name that she likes. I always suggest Yvonne because I think it's pretty. Don't know what to do for a boy though......

I know someone who was named in iambic pentameter. All of her siblings were. It was kind of impressive to hear her mom yell their full names. You also knew they were in deep trouble when that happened.

Archived