IGNORED

Ahhh It's confirmed...Anna Duggar pregnant!!

Whit88

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, I'm 99% sure she's wearing this sweater, which is a maternity sweater:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MOTHERHOOD-MATE ... 1053592470

Also, that ebay seller needs to learn how to take a non blurry picture.

Here's another ebay auction that has a better picture:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MOTHERHOOD-MATE ... 7675.l2557

I was just coming back to post this! Curses! Anyway, she's either pregnant or has decided to give up entirely (not as remote as I'd like to think). But almost definitely pregnant this time.

It's also very likely that she nursed Michael up until 1 year of age and didn't ovulate until she quit nursing so heavily. (I know I've heard that Michelle quits nursing early with intent of getting pregnant sooner.)

I thought she stopped nursing because she got pregnant. I remember one of the episodes where she announces a pregnancy, she says that the babies get fussy if she gets pregnant while she's still nursing them, and that's how she finds out she's pregnant (and then confirms w/ a pee stick). I think this was when she announced the Josie pregnancy.

I was just coming back to post this! Curses! Anyway, she's either pregnant or has decided to give up entirely (not as remote as I'd like to think). But almost definitely pregnant this time.

Damn, nothing slips by FJ. That is some excellent investigative work right there! I would say that the evidence is almost overwhelming at this point.

Words can't describe how awful I think that sweater is. Maybe it's the blouse underneath it, but Anna looks... wide. Not fat, but like she got stretched out when the picture was uploaded and nobody else was. I don't know. She needs a new sweater, stat.

If she's pregnant she's got to be fairly far along, far enough to have announced it by now. I don't know, we've all been saying "She's totally pregnant!" for... at least a year now? Since the Jubilee fiasco. I think she's just fat, and her body type results in her gaining all of her weight around her middle and not so much anywhere else. I wouldn't be surprised if fat fundy women start wearing maternity clothes to make themselves feel better, like they're just "pre-pregnant" instead of overweight, so they don't go nuts trying to lose weight for their headship/the Lord.

See, despite the color, I love that sweater. But I am not known for body flattering clothes choices. :) It looks cosy, and it is an excellent color on her.

. . . . like they're just "pre-pregnant" instead of overweight, so they don't go nuts trying to lose weight for their headship/the Lord.

Pre-pregnant. :lol: :lol: :lol:

See, despite the color, I love that sweater. But I am not known for body flattering clothes choices. :) It looks cosy, and it is an excellent color on her.

Maybe it's the skirt and the blouse she wore with it. It's just so frumpy and doesn't look good on her at all. I mean, the color does take away from the frumpiness (red is a good color to do that) but... ugh.

I think I'd like the sweater more if it was paired with pants instead of that skirt.

Pre-pregnant. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's kind of like being pre-engaged. You're not actually pregnant/engaged, but you start collecting and planning for the big event in anticipation of being one or the other.

I think for maternity wear it isn't absolutely dreadful, but I don't think I'd routinely wear the sweater fully buttoned up. I think that may be what makes it look on the frumpy side. Maternity wear can tend toward the frumpy or not current style pretty easily.

I like the sweater, too. And the blouse underneath, and the color. But then again, I need Garanimals for adults. I like the color on her; and her darker hair. Think the color is flattering for her much more than the blues and greens and other pastel type colors she typically favors.

I don't know, maybe it's because Christmas wasn't so long ago, but the outfit makes me think of Mrs. Claus. Cozy looking to the point of grandmotherly. I think the color works on her but not as a cable-knit sweater paired with a white button-up

Nice job finding the sweater. However, to play devil's advocate here, she could just be wearing maternity clothes. I personally will buy maternity clothing for two reasons (and I've never been pregnant) 1. It's way more comfortable than other clothes, and I'm a fan of comfy chic. 2. Tends to fit my body type better, I'm very busty so I like the clothes that actually fit my top (I'm much smaller in other places) I could see Anna just picking her maternity clothing for comfort & fit.

The cynic that I am, still isn't convinced, but that could be my subconscious wishing smuggar one less child.

One of my close friends has been about 15 or so pounds overweight for several years. She always looks about 7 months pregnant. It's not just the extra weight, it's the fact that her belly is literally the same shape as that of a pregnant woman. (She gets asked when she's due all the time.) Anna could be like that...

Pics of them together like that make me feel badly for Anna. She looks like she could just be a normal person in a photo with anyone else, but you can just SEE the immaturity in Smuggar's face. He looks some some kind of bizarre combination of a 14 year old and a middle aged man.

Maybe it's the skirt and the blouse she wore with it. It's just so frumpy and doesn't look good on her at all. I mean, the color does take away from the frumpiness (red is a good color to do that) but... ugh.

I think I'd like the sweater more if it was paired with pants instead of that skirt.

At first, I thought it looked cute, but the more I look at it, the more I think you're right. Paired differently, I think it could look good but, the way she's wearing it...no. I don't think it looks frumpy, I think it looks matronly. Like, if you were to cover up her head, I could totally assume my 94 year old Nana posed for a picture with Josh Duggar.

I like the sweater, too. And the blouse underneath, and the color. But then again, I need Garanimals for adults. I like the color on her; and her darker hair. Think the color is flattering for her much more than the blues and greens and other pastel type colors she typically favors.

You have no idea how relieved to hear that I am not alone in my inability to put together an outfit. I am hopeless.

I spent 2 hours at Kohl's yesterday trying to piece together two outfits. I eventually settled for 2 cardigans and 3 tanks. :lol:

Pics of them together like that make me feel badly for Anna. She looks like she could just be a normal person in a photo with anyone else, but you can just SEE the immaturity in Smuggar's face. He looks some some kind of bizarre combination of a 14 year old and a middle aged man.

I think it's his childish face and dim expression combined with obesity and a receding hairline.

Archived