IGNORED

Ahhh It's confirmed...Anna Duggar pregnant!!

Whit88

Sola, your new avatar frightens me! :cry:

It's to make you all behave!

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The only reason I'm thinking she's pregnant is the way the sweater belt is tied right below her breasts. If she wasn't pregnant, I think she'd tie it lower. TBut I am a fat woman and if I was faced with a sweater belt like that, I'd either (a) take it off or (b) tie it across my middle because having it just below my breasts would be nuts.

yep. the pic and the shirt especially is what sold me on the "Anna is preg" idea.

I hope she's not pregnant because I think she needs a break to enjoy the kids she has now, especially since she'll start homeschooling soon. That being said, I don't think having a third kid now means that she won't go fundie-lite. She does seem to like kids, and maybe she'll only have 3 or 4, which is far less than the average fundie and certainly way less her MIL. Maybe they just want to pop all the kids out now, so they focus on life after birthing. One can hope, I suppose.

I hope this doesn't push Michelle over the edge if she can't ever have any more and Anna is pregnant.

I hope this doesn't push Michelle over the edge if she can't ever have any more and Anna is pregnant.

Well, realistically, she'll have to get over it one way or another. It's the way life works... eventually mothers become grandmothers and their children have babies. So, hopefully she will actually look at this realistically and will be content with grandbabies from now on if she (hopefully - so many health issues now...) cannot have any more children.

A QF friend I had IRL told me a few years back that by being QF she would keep having babies until her babies started having babies and that way she'd always have babies around. So far it has worked out for her just like she wanted it to.

I have read "A Matter of Basic Principles" and all sorts of stuff about ATI and IBLP. But (to me) it is a reach to assume Anna beats her children because she is a fundamentalist or was reared in a home adhering to ATI/IBLP.

Have you read the Duggar book? It's in there.

Yes; I recall reading about blanket training, but I don't remember the part about the Duggars beating the children. I will go back and skim through it. Thanks.

I think Anna has always looked pregnant after having Michael. If she is, I hope the pregnancy goes smoothly because it looked like she had a hard time with her son.

I think Anna has always looked pregnant after having Michael. If she is, I hope the pregnancy goes smoothly because it looked like she had a hard time with her son.

Agree 100%. I think something happened to her when she had Michael that has made it difficult to conceive and/or easier to miscarry. Could whatever happened be prevented by a hospital birth? Possibly. Whatever happens with her future pregnancies, I hope she and Smugs have enough sense to know that nobody will give a flying leap about them once the show ends and that they have future births with medical professionals present.

This is definitely the most pregnant-looking picture of her that I've seen. Especially the tie under the boobs. What non-pregnant woman does that?

I wonder if it is just the sweater; I have a sweater dress with an empire waist, so maybe that's the "look"? The tie at empire waist level?

I think that Anna and Josh will wait till the next season and then discuss a new baby and new house project! That would at least make the new season watchable...and it they go to the Bates wedding.

I wonder if it is just the sweater; I have a sweater dress with an empire waist, so maybe that's the "look"? The tie at empire waist level?

Plus the belt might not be movable, sometimes belts like that are attached in the back.

I vote pregnant - no woman who isn't would wear a sweater tied that high above the belly. Especially if they are carrying extra weight in the midsection. I had twins a few years ago and everything extra I had is gone, minus the belly. I still look about 20ish weeks pregnant, especially with empire waists and such.

It's to make you all behave!

Hey now, I'm supposed to be the one with the scary avatar. ;)

Agree 100%. I think something happened to her when she had Michael that has made it difficult to conceive and/or easier to miscarry. Could whatever happened be prevented by a hospital birth? Possibly. Whatever happens with her future pregnancies, I hope she and Smugs have enough sense to know that nobody will give a flying leap about them once the show ends and that they have future births with medical professionals present.

Why do you think this is the case? Her pregnancy with Michael didn't seem that rough the birth was very long but there were no obvious issues shown during the birth and she didn't disapear for awhile afterwards to indicate they had left out a part where she was rushed to a hospital or something. My guess is that Anna luckily isn't as fertile as Michelle. If she is pregnant again that means it took her around 1 1/2 years to become pregnant again. That isn't some huge age gap. I do agree that having a home birth without a certified midwife present is not safe but it appears everything went fine with both of Anna's births. Now if she's still not pregnant in a few years then I'd be willing to theorize that perhaps she as issues getting pregnant again or is having a lot of miscarraiges (the one we know of happened between Mac and Mike).

Why do you think this is the case? Her pregnancy with Michael didn't seem that rough the birth was very long but there were no obvious issues shown during the birth and she didn't disapear for awhile afterwards to indicate they had left out a part where she was rushed to a hospital or something. My guess is that Anna luckily isn't as fertile as Michelle. If she is pregnant again that means it took her around 1 1/2 years to become pregnant again. That isn't some huge age gap. I do agree that having a home birth without a certified midwife present is not safe but it appears everything went fine with both of Anna's births. Now if she's still not pregnant in a few years then I'd be willing to theorize that perhaps she as issues getting pregnant again or is having a lot of miscarraiges (the one we know of happened between Mac and Mike).

It's also very likely that she nursed Michael up until 1 year of age and didn't ovulate until she quit nursing so heavily. (I know I've heard that Michelle quits nursing early with intent of getting pregnant sooner.)

DSC_0186.jpg

Here's the pic for those with link problems. It was taken and posted by the Arkansas treasurer's instagram page. The full profile is here:

http://s808.beta.photobucket.com/user/a ... y/profile/

So, unlike the other pics where smugs has been able to crop or allow her to hide her midsection, he couldnt conrol this one. They have 4228 pictures, almost all of people doing the exact same thing.

So it appears that they dumped the littles somewhere and went to the capitol, went on a tour and had their "kodak moment" as mentioned above, leaving us with the question "is she or isnt she?" Sure, we've thought so before but this time seems a bit more conclusive. I'll wait for a second pic (or an announcement) before I completely accept this as the sad, sad truth.

I agree that they need to move out of Grandma's house. I wonder if the one they rehabbed last season may be a possibility.

I agree that they need to move out of Grandma's house. I wonder if the one they rehabbed last season may be a possibility.

My memory is hazy regarding the show, but have a memory of Jim Bob saying they chose to build the TTH where they did because of acerage and so the kids could also build houses on the land. I think that was mentioned in the book, too; August, do you recall if that was mentioned in their book?

This recent picture says it all..It is clear that they are in contract with TLC to not make any announcement yet...it is obvious...trying to get more ratings of course by keeping it a "surprise" :roll:

http: //s808.beta.photobucket.com/user/artreasury/media/January%202013/DSC_0186.jpg.html

Edited by SouthCarolinaGirl79 to break link.

This web address just brings me back to FJ. Links to Photobucket shouldn't need to be broken, only links to blogs. Does someone have a link that works?

Archived