IGNORED

Ahhh It's confirmed...Anna Duggar pregnant!!

Whit88

I've never been pg (my kids are adopted), so I've never had a reveal party, but I actually think they are cute. I've never been to one though.

Priscilla kills me with the look of confusion in pictures. The matching maternity shirts...Oh my.

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've said it before and I will say it again - Dim Bulb would throw his own mother to the wolves for ratings and moolah. No way he would keep his trap shut if Michelle was knocked up, not even for her emotional well-being. Wouldn't that be denying God's will or some fuck-a-row anyway? Can't pretend they're not a blessing! Must immediately sell wife's uterus to the media.

I have heard this rumour and really hope it isn't true as the chances of her carrrying a pregnancy to term are low. Michelle was obviously devastated when she lost Jubilee. (As much as we snark about the funeral and the media show surrounding it, we can't deny that Michelle really did struggle to cope with the loss.) I wouldn't wish her to go through that again.

Having said all that, if she is pregnant, I think they will wait as long as possible before announcing it. That could explain why Anna has not announced her pregnancy yet. They could be waiting until Michelle is at least in Trimester 2 and do a joint announcement.

Edited to add: Just noticed that this post has promoted me to "Secretly a Duggar". Yay!!!

I think for some reason Michelle (& JB to some degree too) is very deeply affected by miscarriage or still birth, it seems to pretty much destroy her.

They started following Gothard right after the first miscarriage. So somebody has indoctrinated them during a time of loss & weakness (how kind!!)

I've said it before and I will say it again - Dim Bulb would throw his own mother to the wolves for ratings and moolah. No way he would keep his trap shut if Michelle was knocked up, not even for her emotional well-being. Wouldn't that be denying God's will or some fuck-a-row anyway? Can't pretend they're not a blessing! Must immediately sell wife's uterus to the media.

Well, he did it to his dad...

I've said it before and I will say it again - Dim Bulb would throw his own mother to the wolves for ratings and moolah.

The scary thing is, if the show goes on long enough, we'll might actually see him do just that.

Boob on the intercom. "As soon as the cameras get set up, everyone come down for a family meeting.†....10 minutes later...."I'm real sorry to have to tell ya'll this, but Grandma had a run-in with a pack of wolves in the woods behind her house this afternoon...."

Joining in the discussion about names; Michael is named after Anna's father. Josh has a relative called Mackenzie and Anna liked the name but used a different spelling. (Anna described Mackenzie as Josh's cousin but she must be a bit more distant than that. She appeared briefly during an episode of 17/18K&C but I can't remember which one.) In guessing the next name I think we should be looking at family and friends who have M names.

Girl: Mary/Maria/Marie/Marianna (after Mary Duggar and also Jana whose middle name is Marie)

Less likely would be to Makiya, copying Jordyn's middle name).

Boys: I can't find any obvious people with M names. Josiah's middle name is Matthew so that is a possibility.

Full list of M names from the English bible: MADAI m / MAGDALENE f / MAHALAH m / MAHALATH f / MAHALI m / MAHLAH f & m / MAHLI m / MALACHI m / MANASSEH m / MANASSES m / MARA f / MARK m / MARTHA f / MARY f / MATTAN m / MATTANIAH m / MATTHAN m / MATTHEW m / MATTHIAS m / MEDAD m / MEHETABEL f / MEHITABEL f / MELECH m / MENAHEM m / MERAB f / MERARI m / MESHACH m / MESHULLAM m / METHUSELAH m / MICAH m / MICAIAH m & f / MICAJAH m / MICHAEL m / MICHAL f / MILKA f / MIRIAM f / MNASON m / MOAB m / MORDECAI m / MORIAH f

Joining in the discussion about names; Michael is named after Anna's father. Josh has a relative called Mackenzie and Anna liked the name but used a different spelling. (Anna described Mackenzie as Josh's cousin but she must be a bit more distant than that. She appeared briefly during an episode of 17/18K&C but I can't remember which one.) In guessing the next name I think we should be looking at family and friends who have M names.

Girl: Mary/Maria/Marie/Marianna (after Mary Duggar and also Jana whose middle name is Marie)

Less likely would be to Makiya, copying Jordyn's middle name).

Boys: I can't find any obvious people with M names. Josiah's middle name is Matthew so that is a possibility.

Full list of M names from the English bible: MADAI m / MAGDALENE f / MAHALAH m / MAHALATH f / MAHALI m / MAHLAH f & m / MAHLI m / MALACHI m / MANASSEH m / MANASSES m / MARA f / MARK m / MARTHA f / MARY f / MATTAN m / MATTANIAH m / MATTHAN m / MATTHEW m / MATTHIAS m / MEDAD m / MEHETABEL f / MEHITABEL f / MELECH m / MENAHEM m / MERAB f / MERARI m / MESHACH m / MESHULLAM m / METHUSELAH m / MICAH m / MICAIAH m & f / MICAJAH m / MICHAEL m / MICHAL f / MILKA f / MIRIAM f / MNASON m / MOAB m / MORDECAI m / MORIAH f

I like Martha and Miriam, I don't think they would use Magdalene.

With so many future grandbabies as well as her current family to think about, its hard to understand how she would jepardize her/potential baby's health/future but I know I am not in her crazy fundyverse - I am too logical. Oh yeah she trusts in the Lord and modern medical interventions.

If Michelle is pregnant and manages not to miscarry, I think it would only help the show for short period of time. There would be ratings increase for awhile. But eventually people would tire of the Duggars. I think some people are over the Duggars and another baby might not peak their interest. For me, they are kind of a case study and when their show finally ends I will keep tabs on them here and there mostly to see which of the kids leave the fundie lifestyle. The leghumpers are the ones who don't want the Duggars' show to end and if Michelle managed to deliever baby 20, it would be a big thing for the leghumpers. They like seeing the "happy Christian family" that TLC has created. I think Michelle and JB's comments about overpopulation turned off a lot of people. More people wised up and saw how idiotic the Duggars are. I also predict some viewers who like the Duggars may eventually wise up to other things about them. I thought the Duggars were ok and not weird in their pre-series documentaries. When they got the regular show, I eventually realized that there were things off about the family. I Some people don't notice certain things right away. I predict that some of the leghumpers will eventually realize how stunted the Duggar kids are.

I wish they would do something totally out of left field and pick the name Arthur or Francine or something that doesn't start with an M. I just don't see the attraction with the name theme especially when you are planning on having a family the size of a small country.

I think for some reason Michelle (& JB to some degree too) is very deeply affected by miscarriage or still birth, it seems to pretty much destroy her.

They started following Gothard right after the first miscarriage. So somebody has indoctrinated them during a time of loss & weakness (how kind!!)

I said at the time she was pregnant with Josie and in people magazine (prior to discovering free jinger) that it would not end well. I cringed when I heard she was pregnant the last time. I simply cannot understand the continued willingness to put her life at risk, to damage or lose a fetus that they believe is a child, and to continue to toy with the emotions of the live children in her family. It's time for her to enjoy what she has instead of coveting what she wants.

I've noticed over time that most evangelical denominations prey on people's emotions to hook them. They preach hellfire and brimstone and use fear and shame to shake people to the core and then step in at a low moment and "build them back up". Unfortunately manipulation plays a large role in converting people in the name of Jesus and in looking at it from that angle I can see how people could be sucked in.

I agree that JimBob would do anything for the continuance if the show, but TLC aren't stupid. They saw that many reacted badly to the Jubilee fiasco, and I think that they would insist that Michelle waited for viability before doing a public announcement.

A double announcement would not surprise me,

I said at the time she was pregnant with Josie and in people magazine (prior to discovering free jinger) that it would not end well. I cringed when I heard she was pregnant the last time. I simply cannot understand the continued willingness to put her life at risk, to damage or lose a fetus that they believe is a child, and to continue to toy with the emotions of the live children in her family. It's time for her to enjoy what she has instead of coveting what she wants.

"You may find that having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true." Mr. Spock essentially summing up our friend Michelle. It's so sad to think that Jubilee will probably always mean more to her than kids like Justin or Jordyn ever could.

I don't think she's ever going to carry a baby to term again. She may conjure up a phantom baby if she starts skipping periods as she begins menopause, but I think her body is finished regardless of what her mind wants to believe.

She may conjure up a phantom baby if she starts skipping periods as she begins menopause, but I think her body is finished regardless of what her mind wants to believe.

^^^ This. Miss a period or be late and she will race out for pregnancy tests.

Just reading the Bates family blog. Lovely picture of Anna attempting to hide her belly behind Josh. :lol:

Wow. All those pics of Chad and Erin. They're either going to have to rush the engagement or keep them in different states, I don't see even handsex being enough for these two for long. They are leaning towards each other in most of the photos, like they can't wait to touch.

The attraction of first love truly can feel like a magnet.

The picture of Josiah keeping 6 inches between the young lovers was really cute..and a bit snarky.

Does Chad have a house that they can move into? the hand sex is eventually not going to be enough.

I also wonder what the Duggars girls are actually thinking.

Archived