IGNORED

Ahhh It's confirmed...Anna Duggar pregnant!!

Whit88

Do you guys believe the rumor that Michelle is pregnant?

I think that Michelle is pregnant, but I don't think that she will have a live baby.

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michelle may get pregnant again a couple more times, but I seriously doubt she will be able to carry it even as far as Jubilee. I think the repeated pregnancies and C-Sections, and then Josie's emergency C-Section, really damaged her uterus. On top of that, she's 46, I think turning 47 in September. Of course it's possible, but it's just so unlikely at this point that I wouldn't bet on it. Especially as it's been so long now since Jubilee. Either she's not getting pregnant at all, or she's getting pregnant and miscarrying.

I really want to know why so many people are convinced that Michelle is pregnant. I haven't seen any recent photos of her where she looks particularly pregnant. Is there something I'm missing, and if so, would someone post the evidence here?

She looked pregnant in the pictures with Priscilla, but she looks pretty thin here. Anna is definitely noticibly pregnant here, but her face looks really thin. It's a great picture of her!! Josh looks horrible and greasy, but also looks like he's lost weight.

Josiah is hilarious holding that tape measure between Erin and Chad (who need a couple name.... But I can't think of one. Cherin?). Get that boy outta that house!!

Michael looks especially dressed up and nice in these pictures. Michael + John David? I'd actually love to see that match.

I wouldn't be surprised if J'Chelle has had more than one pregnancy since the Jubilee fiasco. I doubt very much they would announce it before the end of the second trimester now. So she's probably had at least one and miscarried it.

Of course it isn't unheard of to have a successful pregnancy at her age, but with her maternal history? There is no way she is having another live birth, no way at all. Right now, if she is deliberately trying to conceive, she is condemning those fetuses (fetii?) death as sure as any abortion doctor is. So much for pro-life.

I wouldn't be surprised if J'Chelle has had more than one pregnancy since the Jubilee fiasco. I doubt very much they would announce it before the end of the second trimester now. So she's probably had at least one and miscarried it.

Of course it isn't unheard of to have a successful pregnancy at her age, but with her maternal history? There is no way she is having another live birth, no way at all. Right now, if she is deliberately trying to conceive, she is condemning those fetuses (fetii?) death as sure as any abortion doctor is. So much for pro-life.

Bolding mine and this! I think that there have been a few pregnancies between Jubilee and now. Michelle isn't going to stop trying, and being as uber fertile as she is, I can see her still being able to get knocked up. I also think that there have been times that Michelle has looked pregnant, and then it goes away....a few months later she's looked pregnant again, then it goes away. I doubt that they will announce a pregnancy again until they are mid-2nd trimester, because they can't admit to the leghumpers that she is having repeat miscarriages, because that is caused by sin!

from WTFFundieFamiles.tumblr.com:

xbjote.jpg

and a comment below it:

Not just a food baby this time!

Got this in my inbox today:

Hey! You know what, some time ago Josh Duggar added me on facebook, and now I have access to some of his friends’ photos. I love to read Robert Staddon’s blog and I started looking for him on fb. His wife put picture with Priscilla and Anna and wrote: “Priscilla and Anna…both expecting at the same time! Congratulations to you both†and it was on January 15th. I thought, that you may want to know ;)

ETA: info

from WTFFundieFamiles.tumblr.com:

xbjote.jpg

What's with these people? Not only do the women have to dress matchy-matchy with their men, but now siblings have to dress matchy-matchy also. I hope they don't revert back to the days of matchy-matchy frumpers.

^^^ This. Miss a period or be late and she will race out for pregnancy tests.

This makes me think of a made for tv movie I saw a few years ago - Invisble Child, with Rita Wilson and Victor Garber. Wife made up an invisible child to deal with a loss.

I can see J'chelle doing that, or getting a baby doll.

I also remember Invisible Child. That movie was wacky, but somehow I used to watch it every time it came out on TV. I predict TMZ or radaronline will break news about Anna's pregnancy.

What's with these people? Not only do the women have to dress matchy-matchy with their men, but now siblings have to dress matchy-matchy also. I hope they don't revert back to the days of matchy-matchy frumpers.

WAIT!!! Smuggles was at the now infamous bible bee??? But yeah, totally prego. I'm also believing that DQ is knocked up as well and the whole hush hush thing is to wait on a dual announcement to save the show. I also agree that there have been some "angel babies" post Jubilee but the public outrage would kill any chance of the show airing should she have another circus memorial service. It just goes to show the depths of the media whoredom these people will sink to.

I looked at Robert & Kendalyn's FB pages and there's nothing there - which leads me to believe someone told them to delete it. My $$$ says a TV announcement's coming and they made sure all "evidence" was gone to keep it a secret.

Priscilla is really so unfortunate-looking. She is a CC of her dad, only with long blonde hair.

She really is. She also always looks like smiling in painful.

If Michelle IS pregnant again I want to meet the doctor who found the remaining viable egg........... The sisters in matching maternity gear--ICK, just ICK.

I'm not surprised Anna is pregnant again. Both she and Josh come from large families. They could have 5 kids and still go "fundy lite" based on the way they grew up. I really don't see them having a lot of kids (i.e., double digits), but 4 or 5 wouldn't surprise me. I also wouldn't be surprised if Anna didn't miscarry at least once in the last year as she looked quite pregnant during the campaign. And if so, kudos to them for not making a TV mockery of the miscarriage the way Michelle did with "Jubilee."

If Michelle is pregnant again I see a huge backlash if they announce on the Today Show....I think after the Jubilee miscarriage, people have had enough of these idiots endangering Michelle and possible babies' lives because of some hogwash spouted by some old religious fraud.

When they announced the Jubilee pregnancy, The Today Show website crashed from so many people flooding in to comment on the story. I can't imagine the reaction that would happen now.

If Michelle is pregnant again I see a huge backlash if they announce on the Today Show....I think after the Jubilee miscarriage, people have had enough of these idiots endangering Michelle and possible babies' lives because of some hogwash spouted by some old religious fraud.

On the Bates blog there is a (bad) picture of Michelle from around Christmastime. Her face looks pretty thin there, so that leads me to think that she is hopefully not prenant and this is just a rumor.

Kendalyn FB is an open one and the pic is gone now nothing is dated from the 15th Jan but before and after.

I hope that Michelle isnt pregnant as that wont end well at all.

What of this they are hiding it cos the baby is going to Michelle cos she is going loopy from not being pregnant and needs to have a baby and the roundness we have been seeing is in fact a fake bump. No no no take that back Dolly but..........

Please God tell me we won't have the sisters birthing together and have to watch both barfy couple kiss all over each other again. They'd have to have the babies at Jimbob/Jchelle's house cause there is only one bathroom at Josh's house. I've wondered if they ever tried to time pregnancies for Anna and Michelle so they could do that sort of thing.

I sincerely hope Michelle is just plain DONE. Ditty Kelly Bates. Let some other fool be the movement marytr

Please God tell me we won't have the sisters birthing together and have to watch both barfy couple kiss all over each other again. They'd have to have the babies at Jimbob/Jchelle's house cause there is only one bathroom at Josh's house. I've wondered if they ever tried to time pregnancies for Anna and Michelle so they could do that sort of thing.

I sincerely hope Michelle is just plain DONE. Ditty Kelly Bates. Let some other fool be the movement marytr

Timing it would not be "leaving it up to God" so I'm certain they won't foist that monstrosity on us. I hope Michelle is done, but I'm growing suspicious of her absence. She's usually spouting off all sorts of nonsense at various appearances. The fact that we haven't seen her in public since before Christmas makes me all sorts of worried.

I really hope for Josie's sake that there are no more live "blessings," either. Decent parents can have a special needs child and continue to care for him/her after giving said child a younger sibling. Looking at the Duggars' atrocious record of selling their children down Sibling River, I would really fear for Big Sister Josie.

Archived