IGNORED

Ahhh It's confirmed...Anna Duggar pregnant!!

Whit88

This recent picture says it all..It is clear that they are in contract with TLC to not make any announcement yet...it is obvious...trying to get more ratings of course by keeping it a "surprise" :roll:

http: //s808.beta.photobucket.com/user/artreasury/media/January%202013/DSC_0186.jpg.html

Edited by SouthCarolinaGirl79 to break link.

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe they are waiting to announce until she gets through the 1st trimester? It definitely looks like she may be. I can't help it; I like Anna, based on what I've seen on their show. Not a lifestyle I'd choose, yet I like her,

I was secretly hoping that they were going fundie-lite but I see that it is never going to happen...here we go again...let the circus begin

Oh yeah, Another oppressed human being born to a life that revolves around image and agenda.

Poor kid. To me, this is proof there is no god. No being, human or otherwise, would give an entire life over to someone else's agenda.

Oh dear... it is looking that way, isn't it. I wonder if there's going to be a Today Show announcement coming up pretty soon :roll:

Maybe they are waiting to announce until she gets through the 1st trimester? It definitely looks like she may be. I can't help it; I like Anna, based on what I've seen on their show. Not a lifestyle I'd choose, yet I like her,

I don't like anyone who beats their children.

I know that women who have had multiple pregnancies show earlier, but that looks much larger than 3 months to me.

On the other hand, maybe she's put on a lot of weight and made an unfortunate sweater choice...

Oh, my Dog! Are they going to squeeze a third crib into that teeny tiny bedroom in the teeny tiny house? Maybe third time will be the charm, and they'll be so overwhelmed they'll forgo forging another tiny arrow for the forseeable future. Or not. But I can hope

Oh, my Dog! Are they going to squeeze a third crib into that teeny tiny bedroom in the teeny tiny house? Maybe third time will be the charm, and they'll be so overwhelmed they'll forgo forging another tiny arrow for the forseeable future. Or not. But I can hope

I just had a bad vision--Smuggar and Smuganna move into John David's house (the one he supposedly owns), at Jim Bob's behest. John David is stuck with Grandma's house for his starter, including whatever damage the Smugs have inflicted on it. Smuggar gloats. It'd be worth multiple episodes. :x

I just had a bad vision--Smuggar and Smuganna move into John David's house (the one he supposedly owns), at Jim Bob's behest. John David is stuck with Grandma's house for his starter, including whatever damage the Smugs have inflicted on it. Smuggar gloats. It'd be worth multiple episodes. :x

Excellent call.

Saw the thread name. Said out loud, "Damn." I hope it's not true.

Not at all convinced she's pregnant. Not that I doubt she would be, but personally, I have a similar body build to Anna, and like her I had 2 babies close together. It took me SO long to lose the pudgy belly, and I know I often looked 3-4 months pregnant well after my youngest was a year old.

Archived