IGNORED

Ahhh It's confirmed...Anna Duggar pregnant!!

Whit88

I just had a bad vision--Smuggar and Smuganna move into John David's house (the one he supposedly owns), at Jim Bob's behest. John David is stuck with Grandma's house for his starter, including whatever damage the Smugs have inflicted on it. Smuggar gloats. It'd be worth multiple episodes. :x

I wouldn't be surprised if something like that does happen.

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, I can see the photo now; I didn't realize the link was broken.

My verdict... Maybe, maybe not. I definitely wouldn't consider this some kind of confirmation either way.

I predict this one will be born in the back of a hummer

If we're taking bets, I'll predict that it will be born on a bidet while the Duggars are off on another TLC funded trip somewhere they don't deserve to go.

I'm still going with backstage at an ATI event where Anna is "sharing" about marriage and motherhood, and her returning to the stage with the newborn for the final applause.

I thought they had made an announcement based on the title of this thread. I was convinced she was pregnant a year ago so until there's an official announcement I don't think it's right to start a thread claiming it's "confirmed". JMO.

But where will the cameras go? :roll:

Maybe Josh can get footage on his iPhone. Jill too, cause I'm guessing she'll be what passes for a midwife.

It's high time. (For a quiverfuller, there must have been a miscarriage or something in between) I watched the episode last night where she takes three small Duggar girls to the park along with her own two. Michelle was commenting that oh yes, one day Anna will have a family as big as this. I was snorting yeah right.. Anna was even saying herself that two kids was a little overwhelming and she'd ditched the cloth diapers etc.

But where will the cameras go? :roll:

Oh that will be easy. They can rig something up to sit on top of the stall, or maybe even on the toilet roll holder. That way Smugs can go have his well-deserved nap in a corner somewhere.

I suspect she could be, mainly from the recent comment from one of Smuggar's friends on instagram. But from that pic, looking pregnant does not mean that you are pregnant. Before I had my diastasis recti fixed I looked about six months pregnant for about ten years! They're common and a severe one like mine was makes you look very pregnant.

I don't think she'd wear an outfit that drew attention to her belly if it was just a food baby.

Is anyone struck by how fake the smiles look? I'm completely socially clueless (aspie tendencies & aspie parent plus fundies upbringing) and even Ijust see grimaces.

It's high time. (For a quiverfuller, there must have been a miscarriage or something in between) I watched the episode last night where she takes three small Duggar girls to the park along with her own two. Michelle was commenting that oh yes, one day Anna will have a family as big as this. I was snorting yeah right.. Anna was even saying herself that two kids was a little overwhelming and she'd ditched the cloth diapers etc.

I watched that too. I was actually gripping the chair in anxiety while she was at that playground. No way did she seem in control of those girls. I felt for her, trying to keep her voice calm as they hung off the monkey bars. I would probably have been blaspheming by that point.

I watched that too. I was actually gripping the chair in anxiety while she was at that playground. No way did she seem in control of those girls. I felt for her, trying to keep her voice calm as they hung off the monkey bars. I would probably have been blaspheming by that point.

All I could think of while watching it was. IF, IF I ever wear trainers with opaque black tights somebody shoot me.

I know that women who have had multiple pregnancies show earlier, but that looks much larger than 3 months to me.

On the other hand, maybe she's put on a lot of weight and made an unfortunate sweater choice...

I'm on only my second pregnancy and started showing surprisingly early this time, even though I'd been warned. At 13 weeks with baby #2 I was around the same size bump-wise as I was at ~20 weeks with #1. I had several suspicious co-workers who sensibly didn't ask questions, but were also not surprised when I shared the pregnancy news around the office at 16 weeks. I'd think if she wasn't pregnant she wouldn't wear a sweater with the little tie that draws attention to the presence of a bump. She looks pretty full in the face, too. If she is pregnant - and I suspect she really is this time - my guess is she's roughly half-baked or a little further. Perhaps an April or May baby?

Or it could be a singularly bad sweater choice. Many women tend to avoid empire waist tops and anything with under-bust belts or ties of that kind because they're guaranteed to make anyone bigger than a size 4 look pregnant, even if they're not. As a size 14/16, I wouldn't be caught dead in any style resembling maternity wear when not actually pregnant.

I'm waiting on TLC confirming it but to me she looks pregnant with number 3 sadly. I hope this is the last one for the as the house they are in is teeny.

The only reason I'm thinking she's pregnant is the way the sweater belt is tied right below her breasts. If she wasn't pregnant, I think she'd tie it lower. Tying it this way, it's almost as if she's going out of her way to advertise she's pregnant.

That said, if it's just baby weight from the two previous pregnancies, she may just be tying the belt there for comfort reasons. But I am a fat woman and if I was faced with a sweater belt like that, I'd either (a) take it off or (b) tie it across my middle because having it just below my breasts would be nuts. Personally, I'd be ditching the belt.

Hopefully they will still go Fundie Light but are waiting until they have a respectable quiver first, maybe five or until they have sucked the last drop from the gravy first whatever comes first.

Archived