IGNORED

Ahhh It's confirmed...Anna Duggar pregnant!!

Whit88

Why I think she's actually pregnant this time:

-She's wearing a maternity top. And not a baggy sort of "is it or isn't it" thing. She must know how the top makes her look, and I doubt she would choose it, or tie it that way, if she weren't pregnant.

-Someone congratulated them a few weeks ago and told them they would try to catch up once they could think of a name theme. Pretty sure that means either Anna or Michelle is pregnant, and at this point I'm pretty comfortable voting that it's Anna.

-There's also the fact that she's been either absent from, or cropped in, all the photos posted up until now, and (I think) this photo was not one they posted themselves.

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Anna is preggo and I hope Michelle isn't. The media won't make a huge deal about Anna being pregnant. If Michelle is preggo, she will get a lot of attention.

I just hope they're not waiting on this announcement so they can do a double J'chelle and Anna announcement. That would be worst case scenario.

I just hope they're not waiting on this announcement so they can do a double J'chelle and Anna announcement. That would be worst case scenario.

Especially considering they could milk both mothers lost babies beforehand. I definitely think Anna had a miscarriage during the Santorum campaign.

I have an image of DQ already on bedrest and being waited on by the slaves

I too hope this is not true. Unfortunately, with these people, nothing can be ruled out. They will do anything for more fame/money/publicity and to fill their quiver. In that order.

I honestly wouldn't think anything of it if another couple were expecting their third child. There will be almost two years between Michael and the new baby and Mack is about a year and a half older than Michael. The kids are close together in age, but not as close as No Touch Kristina's kids. It is not unusual or newsworthy. The thing is, we expect this baby to be just a chain link in the innumerable amount of kids Josh and Anna may have. If they do continue to have more kids, hopefully there will be larger gaps between the pregnancies and Anna will not be as fertile as her MIL or pop-up tent trailer sister. They announced on the show that Anna had a miscarriage before Michael, so she may well have had a miscarriage or two between Mike and BabyM. Anna does appear to be a loving mom and Josh loves his kids, too. Hopefully they will be parents of less than 6 kids.

Maybe they will have a episode where they add an addition to Josh and Anna's house. It looks to be on a large lot so there is room.

I have read "A Matter of Basic Principles" and all sorts of stuff about ATI and IBLP. But (to me) it is a reach to assume Anna beats her children because she is a fundamentalist or was reared in a home adhering to ATI/IBLP.

I'm not surprised and am pleased it took this long for her to be expecting again. I never thought they would stop at two however hopefully they won't have more than eight.

I have read "A Matter of Basic Principles" and all sorts of stuff about ATI and IBLP. But (to me) it is a reach to assume Anna beats her children because she is a fundamentalist or was reared in a home adhering to ATI/IBLP.

I assumed they used physical discipline as well. The way Mac acted about having to make a mess when she was a flower girl screamed blanket training to me. I grew up in a more relaxed fundamentalist home and heard almost everyday "spare the rod hateth thy child" & my butt is still sore (I was devilish).

Maybe they are waiting to announce it on the Today Show. Anna announced to the family she was pregnant with Michael the day of Mack's 1st birthday but they didn't announce it to the world until December 7th, the season finale of 19 kids and counting. When she was pregnant with Mack, I'm pretty sure she didn't announce to the world until a couple months later before the episode aired where she announced it to the family.

This family is so money hungry that they were willing to wait a few months before the new show starts just to boost ratings. Ratings boost = more and more seasons for them. Everyone saw Anna give birth on a toilet, so I'm sure people will be willing to tune in to see how she's going to give birth to baby #3.

She does look pregnant in the picture but then again, she has worn some outfits in the past where we questioned if she was expecting #3. The show is suppose to return at the end of March so we'll see if they announce it the day of the season premiere.

I honestly wouldn't think anything of it if another couple were expecting their third child. There will be almost two years between Michael and the new baby and Mack is about a year and a half older than Michael. The kids are close together in age, but not as close as No Touch Kristina's kids. It is not unusual or newsworthy. The thing is, we expect this baby to be just a chain link in the innumerable amount of kids Josh and Anna may have. If they do continue to have more kids, hopefully there will be larger gaps between the pregnancies and Anna will not be as fertile as her MIL or pop-up tent trailer sister. They announced on the show that Anna had a miscarriage before Michael, so she may well have had a miscarriage or two between Mike and BabyM. Anna does appear to be a loving mom and Josh loves his kids, too. Hopefully they will be parents of less than 6 kids.

Maybe they will have a episode where they add an addition to Josh and Anna's house. It looks to be on a large lot so there is room.

I love this! :lol:

Isn't that house rather...old? I bet Jim Bob either has plans to have it re-vamped it like the Bates' house, or to build TTH 2.0 at the back of the lot and then tear down the little house.

So...it's not confirmed. Anna just looks pregnant. As per usual. The speculation will probably continue even after she reaches menopause.

Can we change the thread title on this? While she certainly appears to be pregnant from those pictures, she's also appeared to look pregnant in pictures from the past year and a half or so. Nothing has been confirmed at this point.

Can we change the thread title on this? While she certainly appears to be pregnant from those pictures, she's also appeared to look pregnant in pictures from the past year and a half or so. Nothing has been confirmed at this point.

This.

and (I think) this photo was not one they posted themselves.

Yeah, based on who posted it, I think the Duggars visited the Arkansas State Treasurer and this was a "kodak moment" spot where they take all their visitor's pictures with the safes and the money.

This.

Done. I've edited the main thread title. I'm not editing every single post because I'm not a masochist!

Done. I've edited the main thread title. I'm not editing every single post because I'm not a masochist!

I keep reading your posts in Dr. Lecter's voice, now.

Thanks! Amidst everything else, this was a rather frivolous request--I appreciate it!

I keep reading your posts in Dr. Lecter's voice, now.

I could be sitting here with some liver, fava beans and a nice chianti. Muhahaha

It certainly LOOKS as though she is. They'll probably confirm at the beginning of the next season.

With J'chelle possibly not having any more babies, I wonder how many more seasons they're going to have anyhow.

I could be sitting here with some liver, fava beans and a nice chianti. Muhahaha

Sola, your new avatar frightens me! :cry:

Archived