IGNORED

Sierra Jo Dominguez Abysmal Wedding Planner Part 2

Coconut Flan

1 hour ago, InThePrayerCloset said:

could she be using the dugger kitchen as its "industrial"? Might that affect the food safety issues people flagged? 

Sierra needs a permit if she is preparing food for sale on the Internet, to other food establishments or if she is acting as a caterer for non-prepackaged foods.  Just to help Michelle make something in her home doesn't require a permit.  For activities which require a permit, the food preparation facility is inspected by the Arkansas Department of Health and the worker must entirely cover the hair and wear protective gloves when handling food.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While I figure it is an L for Love because Valentine's Day and she's 'advertising' or something.  However, given her near daily posting of a photo of her flipping feet to brag/boast about walking/running that day for a while (gee Sierra where did that go?) I'm going to go with it is a foot.

4 hours ago, InThePrayerCloset said:

could she be using the dugger kitchen as its "industrial"? Might that affect the food safety issues people flagged? 

"Industrial" doesn't cut it.  It has to be a fully licensed, inspected commercial kitchen.  There has to be a certification posted publicly, just like in every restaurant you go to.  The Duggar's big kitchen doesn't count.  She has to know that she's breaking the law advertising her food for sale on the internet.  A five minute google search is all she needs.  Either she is stupid or breaking the law on purpose (you know "Jesus is the Law!" (and did anyone else just read that in a Judge Dredd voice?)) because she figures SHE can get away with it.  Sadly, she probably can get away with it.

would anyone really want to eat anything that sierra (or anyone else) cooked in the duggar kitchen knowing how those children have sat and walked on the counters? and that's only what we have seen on the show, who knows what else goes on in there? disgusting

Sierra posted this on instagram, because her page is public I didn't crop out her user name. Also I screen shotted the second half of the post. It sounds like she is on the verge of break down via laundry room michelle duggar incident. Especially "It's a choice I have to make, otherwise, I'm unable to keep up with life's demands, and feel like I'm drowning" Honestly I feel for her...:my_cry:

freejingersierra.png

c3a3939055c72efb3b5e3be7b49ee104.png

17 minutes ago, Fundie Bunny said:

If she keeps this rate, diaper won't stop for at least 15 years. Poor stupid brainwashed thing

All the more reason to wear gloves for food preparation!

36 minutes ago, DuggarWatch said:

All the more reason to wear gloves for food preparation!

Shudder. I really didn't need that image in my head. :tw_confused:

Hopefully for her somehow her fertility slows down so she can really enjoy the kids she has now, as she seems to do so fully, because I don't want her to end up like Michelle.

People snark on Sierra's craziness and I know where they're coming from, but I think she genuinely loves her kids and if nothing else will know them as individuals. If she has too many more she will lose that and probably will have quite the meltdown a-la Michelle. 

2 hours ago, BunnyBee said:

Sierra posted this on instagram, because her page is public I didn't crop out her user name. Also I screen shotted the second half of the post. It sounds like she is on the verge of break down via laundry room michelle duggar incident. Especially "It's a choice I have to make, otherwise, I'm unable to keep up with life's demands, and feel like I'm drowning" Honestly I feel for her...:my_cry:

freejingersierra.png

c3a3939055c72efb3b5e3be7b49ee104.png

Am I a terrible person for reading "So today, I choose Joy" and then saying "Huh, I guess that's what they're calling Xanax these days"?

10 minutes ago, nastyhobbitses said:

Am I a terrible person for reading "So today, I choose Joy" and then saying "Huh, I guess that's what they're calling Xanax these days"?

Nope not a terrible person at all! I was also being snarky when I read that and, even though I knew Joy meant faith in Jesus, I thought to myself, "So, Joy-Anna has now been relegated to Sierra's sister mom?"

^^ lol...I took it as "I choose Joy" as meaning of all the Jkids, she chooses JoyAnna to come over and take care of all her kids and turn them into "priceless treasures".

I don't know how much I would read into that post. She could be sincere, or sincerely trying to toe the line and struggling to do so. Fundie writing style pretty much demands melodrama, so she could be writing it that way just for likes.

3 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

I should have compassion for her - but I don't 

she chose to have these solders for her husband to carry his legacy

her uterus and frame of mind be damned

suck it up buttercup  

5 hours ago, CreationMuseumSeasonPass said:

Nope not a terrible person at all! I was also being snarky when I read that and, even though I knew Joy meant faith in Jesus, I thought to myself, "So, Joy-Anna has now been relegated to Sierra's sister mom?"

This was my thought too! I thought by Joy she means Joy Anna has come to stay with her lol

5 hours ago, CreationMuseumSeasonPass said:

Well, she's 18 and since she can't be Jill's slave and Jana's already raising Jackson on down, she might as well be put to work somewhere.

I don't know how anyone could handle 5 kids so close in age without having meltdowns in a daily basis. The difference between her post and that of say, my friends with small children, is that they admit they are barely keeping their head above water, whereas Sierra seems to be trying to convince herself that she's enjoying it. It must be awful to not just be able to admit that your day sucked and you want to run away. 

On 2/12/2016 at 9:33 AM, nst said:

Hey Sierra 

There is is new thing I have heard 

IT"S Called Birth control 

try it :D

am I being passive aggressive like her 

She'll tell you like she told me..."Thanks for your concern" and then delete your comment :my_biggrin:

16 hours ago, elsie234 said:

I don't know how anyone could handle 5 kids so close in age without having meltdowns in a daily basis. The difference between her post and that of say, my friends with small children, is that they admit they are barely keeping their head above water, whereas Sierra seems to be trying to convince herself that she's enjoying it. It must be awful to not just be able to admit that your day sucked and you want to run away. 

I had 4 in 5 years. My first 2 were angels, SO easy! All the way through their child and teen years. My third was a difficult toddler but my fourth, oh my fourth. She was the reason I swore off of ever having another. Of course number 5 came 4 years later and number 4 and 5 together were wayyyyy worse than the first three combined. Everything from pregnancy with number 4 on down was downright miserable. That was 15 years ago and I still cringe when I think about it.

23 hours ago, halcionne said:

I don't know how much I would read into that post. She could be sincere, or sincerely trying to toe the line and struggling to do so. Fundie writing style pretty much demands melodrama, so she could be writing it that way just for likes.

She could have simply put, "These are my precious little ones who are god's greatest gifts. Even though it can be hard I choose to be joyful because their my life's little treasures (insert bible verse here)" 

Instead she really sounds like she is trying to say HEY I am freaking drowning here, someone please validate my feelings and experiences down in the comment section so I can feel better about the lifestyle I have chosen that I know realize I might not be able to handle :special-snowflake2:

On 1/28/2016 at 1:05 PM, librarychick said:

I love it!! I'm a huge fan of Drag Race!! I would totally root for Mimi Champagne. But she has to have the attitude of Bianca and the looks of Chad Michaels!  Lol

Courtney Act was also very awsomely pretty. She was almost like.. perfect looking whether or not she was in drag.

My faves though were Violet Chachki and Miss Fame looks-wise.

16 hours ago, BunnyBee said:

She could have simply put, "These are my precious little ones who are god's greatest gifts. Even though it can be hard I choose to be joyful because their my life's little treasures (insert bible verse here)" 

Instead she really sounds like she is trying to say HEY I am freaking drowning here, someone please validate my feelings and experiences down in the comment section so I can feel better about the lifestyle I have chosen that I know realize I might not be able to handle :special-snowflake2:

I joke about her using Xanax and I think that her whole "LEGACY FOR YOUR HUZZZBAAAAANNNND" rhetoric is gross as hell, but I do feel a bit sorry for her and a bit worried about her. She seems like she's obsessed with being this perfect Pinterest super-mom, and she cannot and will not admit that it's too much for her. At best, she'll pull a Michelle and make Elly and Edyn raise the subsequent Legacies Of Her Husband (or maybe pull a Teri and disengage completely). At worst...well, I just pray she comes to her senses, experiences a drop in fertility, or gets some actual psychiatric help before that point.

• Boogalou locked this topic

Archived