IGNORED

Sierra Jo Dominguez Abysmal Wedding Planner Part 2

Coconut Flan

I would not hire an event planner who can't spell "hors d'oeuvres" correctly.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, HereticHick said:

When you learn French at the SOTDRT. Plurals are hard y'all::

Why is this woman so obsessed with chocolate-dipped strawberries? Wouldn't they be included in the hors d'oeuvres? Do they really have to be the star of the show?

That is one weird position the "mock" bride is in. She's like a plank to her knees.

Interesting Sierra posted such a picture! So risque! Bare shoulders! OMG NIKE!

Wonder if maybe Sierra, Master Party Planner, will hire Jinger to photograph the weddings she books? She doesn't mention photography in her ad, but wouldn't that be part of a whole wedding package?

3 hours ago, CorruptionInc. said:

Interesting Sierra posted such a picture! So risque! Bare shoulders! OMG NIKE!

lol, everytime someone posts NIKE!, I always hear it in the voice of Kirstie Alley's character (from Look Who's Talking) when she yells MIKEY! at the baby daddy (played by George Segal) in his office when he calls the kid by the wrong name.

16 hours ago, HereticHick said:

I would not hire an event planner who can't spell "hors d'oeuvres" correctly.

I wouldn't rule out a party planner just because of poor spelling skills in personal communication (heck, my sister's dyslexic and can't spell a damn thing but she can plan parties quite well), but I agree that in a professional ad, it does show that you didn't proofread/take the time to google how to spell it. That shows a lack of attention to detail, which is a pretty important skill when you're an event planner.

I'm curious as to why everyone seems to assume that Sierra is the person organizing this event. I'm guessing she's just supplying the chocolate-covered strawberries and otherwise doesn't have much to do with it.

On 3/3/2016 at 5:42 AM, KylieJenner said:

Is that a chain restaurant? Or a term for something else? It makes me hungry because I love to dip my pizza into ranch dressing:mrgreen:

Of course not! It's probably a Duggar kitchen special.

Sorry for the delay in response. I've been sick for the last week. Anyway, Pizza Ranch is an Iowa-based chain that you can find in most Iowa towns across the state. If you like buffets full of pizza and fried chicken, this is the place for you! But really, they're everywhere, and come caucus time, all of the high-profile politicians must venture into at least one of these while they are campaigning in some rural town.

pizza-ranch.jpg

It's your basic greasy pizza and fried chicken, BUT, I could gorge for hours on their bread sticks and "cactus bread" dessert pizza. So bad, but so good.

pizza-ranch.jpg

In my neck of the woods (ATL), the default drink is either sweet tea or 'unsweet' tea  

My first name starts with a T and one of my friends calls me 'sweet T'. It's an awesome nickname and I love her for it. :)

ETA I meant to post this in the thread where tea was being discussed.- IDK how it ended up here. Must have been a senior moment. ;)

2 hours ago, CreationMuseumSeasonPass said:

It's your basic greasy pizza and fried chicken, BUT, I could gorge for hours on their bread sticks and "cactus bread" dessert pizza. So bad, but so good.

pizza-ranch.jpg

What the hell is that and how can I marry it :leghumper:

18 minutes ago, Fundie Bunny said:

What the hell is that and how can I marry it :leghumper:

It's similar to a cinnamon streusel dessert pizza. It's pretty good.

7 minutes ago, bingbangboom said:

:character-cookiemonster:That stuff is my new reason for living, give it ALL to me. 

Damn prednisone.:popcorn:

It's the perfect carb overload. PS, I love your cookie monster!

ok, road trip from NY to IA.  that dessert pizza looks way better than CiCi's, and i volunteer to be a bridesmaid when FundieBunny marries it.

They have party and game rooms at Pizza Ranch. A few months ago, my husband was asked to dress up as Spiderman and attend a three year olds birthday at one! The best part is it's a buffet, so you can take as much as you want, whether it's chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, and all the types of pizza you can think of. The "cactus bread" streusel pizza really is where it's at though. And, can I officiate the wedding? I'll get myself internet ordained.

This talk of fried chicken is making me drool...

Coming from a person who doesn't even like chicken all that much...

*need snack*

I need to add going to a Pizza Ranch on my bucket list.

15 hours ago, nickelodeon said:

I am so d'ouever Sierra's goofery.

I see what you did there..hehehe :laughing-rofl::pb_lol:

On 3/3/2016 at 4:32 PM, Coy Koi said:

Why is this woman so obsessed with chocolate-dipped strawberries? Wouldn't they be included in the hors d'oeuvres? Do they really have to be the star of the show?

And why does she act as if HER chocolate covered strawberries are better than everyone elses?

1 hour ago, Artemesia said:

And why does she act as if HER chocolate covered strawberries are better than everyone elses?

Because Jebus. I thought everyone knew that. :tw_tounge_wink:

So Sierra revived her old Twitter account. I noticed she follows Josiah, Jill, Jessa, Ben, Anna, Josh, and Derick, but none of them are following her back.

• Boogalou locked this topic

Archived