IGNORED

Sierra Jo Dominguez Abysmal Wedding Planner Part 2

Coconut Flan

When I worked in a rather large office there was always someone doing some sort of house party to sell things. I did my best not to participate. Number 1, I want to go home after work, not pretend to be thrilled by junky jewelry, overpriced housewares, or, God forbid, sex toys. Number 2, I don't ask other  people to supplement my income, so why should they.  I was thrilled to move to a small office where this doesn't go on.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, ClaraOswin said:

I am a SAHM. I had to google Rodan and Fields.  Looks to be yet another pyramid type scheme, I assume. I am so sick of that crap.

I was a SAHM, too, until I got traded in for a newer model, and I wouldn't have dreamed of MLM, but a ton of my friends do it.  It's so. annoying.  Then again, as for Rodan and Fields... I know a lot of attorneys who are consultants, as well.  It sort of blows my mind.  Who has the time?

3 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

That is just weird, although I'd probably eat it. Chocolate. :tw_yum:

That's the Duggar kitchen isn't it?  How do you know Miss Josie wasn't there licking each bit to make sure it stayed stuck on?  lol blegh.....

4 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

That is just weird, although I'd probably eat it. Chocolate. :tw_yum:

Yep. Me too! :D

It does look like an old sock, though. 

6 minutes ago, caszandra said:

That's the Duggar kitchen isn't it?  How do you know Miss Josie wasn't there licking each bit to make sure it stayed stuck on?  lol blegh.....

I put the like button because there isn't a barf button. :smile: :puke-left:

Germs be damned, that defrauding Jezebel Sierra has gotten to me. Right this minute  I'm making truffle brownies from the box of mix that was designated for snowstorms only. :D

6 hours ago, HereticHick said:

Dear Sweet Plastic Baby Jesus, what is this? The Letter "L"? A Ski Boot?

Maybe Joshly is coming back! L is for lecher! Or maybe Lent? But a chocolate L seems in poor taste for a Lenten celebration!

23 minutes ago, Artemesia said:

Maybe Joshly is coming back! L is for lecher! Or maybe Lent? But a chocolate L seems in poor taste for a Lenten celebration!

Fundies are known for their tackiness so who knows? ;)

2 hours ago, caszandra said:

If Josie is still licking benches at 6 years of age... 

Totally random, probably uninteresting story about Rodan & Fields: many moons ago, as a broke, young student, I was a human Guinea pig at my university's product research center. One of the products I was assigned to test out for a few months turned out to be Proactiv, and the clinician I saw at at each visit was either Rodan or Fields; not sure who is who, but it was one who is sporting bangs.

That is all.:pb_confused:

37 minutes ago, Artemesia said:

Maybe 'L' for love, for Valentine's Day?  (Notice that Sierra doesn't wear gloves for food preparation.)

I don't usually support glove wearing for food prep (often they only provide the illusion of cleanliness while being changed less frequently than hands would be washed, and I have worked at places that insisted upon gloves for the grill cooks, but then had to rush employees to urgent care after the gloves melted to their skin). But for chocolate covered strawberries? Those are much easier to keep clean with plastic gloves if for no other reason than they slightly slow down the chocolate melting while you hold it. I've definitely gotten my fingerprint in chocolate strawberries before.

Fundies don't usually acknowledge or do Lent.  I expect that was an L for Love for Valentine's Day.

9 minutes ago, Bugaboo said:

I thought it was a boot to be honest....:pb_lol:

I can't figure out what it is except ugly. She also needs a hairnet.

22 minutes ago, Valerie3kids said:

I can't figure out what it is except ugly. She also needs a hairnet.

She really, truly does. All the fundies do, can you imagine tucking into a nice meal and finding a 2 foot piece of hair in it :puke-front:

Sierra should stick to doing things as a hobby rather than try to make it a business.  Her work is sloppy and probably not up to health code for a real business.  She needs some classes and an apprenticeship to learn how to turn out professional looking items.

I hope those aren't meant to last until Valentines day.  Chocolate covered strawberries do not last long, even if refrigerated.  You've got maybe, 12 hours before they get nasty. (yes, I make them all the time)  The L or what ever would also look much better if they added some greenery, ribbon or some other type of decoration.

At least she seems to have her hair tied behind her. Lately, I've been having visions of M's hair getting tangled and choking someone. It looks so unhealthy. I didn't really think the makeover her friend gave her really suited her, but she's gone back to nightmare frizzy with a vengeance. Her hair frightens me.:tw_fearful:

15 hours ago, ClaraOswin said:

That is definitely the Duggar kitchen. I wouldn't eat anything prepared in there.

could she be using the dugger kitchen as its "industrial"? Might that affect the food safety issues people flagged? 

• Boogalou locked this topic

Archived