IGNORED

John and Alyssa Webster 14: Is It Time to Say the Family Is Complete?

Coconut Flan

The curtain call is probably coming in the next few years as they try to give the blessed boy a blessed brother.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 5

11 hours ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

The curtain call is probably coming in the next few years as they try to give the blessed boy a blessed brother.

I think that will happen when little Rhett goes to one too many tea parties. Or dresses in his sisters' princess costumes one too many times.

7 hours ago, nolongerIFBx said:

airport bathrooms

In case the toilet paper runs out?  That WOULD be a miraculous find.

Edited by GuineaPigCourtship
  • Haha 11

6 hours ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

In case the toilet paper runs out?  That WOULD be a miraculous find.

When I traveled in before times, I always took the Gideon bible from the hotel room just to cost them money. Then the Great 2020 Toilet Paper Shortage hit and I told my bf we were in fact golden.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 6

On 11/6/2023 at 9:34 AM, Jackie3 said:

I think that will happen when little Rhett goes to one too many tea parties. Or dresses in his sisters' princess costumes one too many times.

Yeah I never had any doubt when they had their "final curtain call" that she would change her mind, or else that John would refuse to commit to going to a urologist appointment to get the snip for the sake of his wife.

• Upvote 7

Glad I’m not the only one who answered the thread title’s question with a hearty “no!” No way John is getting the snip. There will be at least one oops baby before they are through. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, postscript said:

Glad I’m not the only one who answered the thread title’s question with a hearty “no!” No way John is getting the snip. There will be at least one oops baby before they are through. 

Yep. And I’m afraid it will be a girl. And they will all be disappointed because Prince Rhett won’t have a manly brother to wrestle and play softball with. 

• Upvote 6
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 5

27 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

What are the "shifts in relationships" that Alyssa is sad about?

image.png.8a434f653c168bda8eb9f145fda5a097.png

I do hate when fundies vaguebook on social media. She has 18 siblings, tons of siblings in law, lots of nieces and nephews, and a new baby. So it’s hard to say. 

• Upvote 12

She could be talking about her other set of grandparents. They're moving from strong and independent figures that could be leaned on for advice to old people in need of care.

• Upvote 7

That was a really sad post, and strikingly honest. I don't do SM, so I have no idea if she's usually that open (I mean, yes, it was vague, but the emotions were clear).

• Upvote 7

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2023 at 4:49 PM, Kiki03910 said:

That was a really sad post, and strikingly honest. I don't do SM, so I have no idea if she's usually that open (I mean, yes, it was vague, but the emotions were clear).

Her posts are usually superficial/bright/shiny.  It's a lot about her coffee, her girls doing school,, John's softball games, date nights, going to church in matching outfits, and swimming in their pool.  This was a very unusual post for her.  I hope she's ok.  

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

• 4 weeks later...

Based on Instagram, Alyssa had her brother build a triple bunk bed for the girls. I’m guessing the middle 3 girls are in that room while Allie is probably rooming with Rhett. Because she has to sister mom. 

• Upvote 4

25 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Based on Instagram, Alyssa had her brother build a triple bunk bed for the girls. I’m guessing the middle 3 girls are in that room while Allie is probably rooming with Rhett. Because she has to sister mom. 

I actually believe Allie is in the triple room

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

When you spend 90% of your time smiling and giggling for the public, something is going to happen.  And when it does, even if really not so important, it can knock your legs out from under you.  Alyssa may be at that point or close to it; we don't have any idea of how much help (or even support) she gets from John when he is at home.   She is a long way physically from her family, except for a Sister who she seems to have some issues with.  And she is so, so very young.

• Upvote 9

On 12/19/2023 at 8:41 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

In the YouTube video where he builds the bunk bed, they put Maci and Rhett in a room together. Zoey wanted to be able to be with the big girls. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, gobucks said:

In the YouTube video where he builds the bunk bed, they put Maci and Rhett in a room together. Zoey wanted to be able to be with the big girls. 

Zoey is 5.5. I wonder if she’s expected to help with Rhett since she will share a room. 

• Upvote 2

Doubtful if she is in the triple bunk room with Allie and Lexi. I don’t “get” these triple bunks. It makes more sense to build an additional room for Rhett and maybe this is their future plan. More than two children sharing a room is too much in my opinion. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

So Alyssa got her SUV while her kids got shoes and cheap stuffies. Allie was virtually ignored in the video. She wanted a bracelet maker rather than dresses for a Disney doll. Poor girl. 

• Upvote 8
  • Sad 1

On 12/22/2023 at 4:15 PM, SoSoNosy said:

When you spend 90% of your time smiling and giggling for the public, something is going to happen.  And when it does, even if really not so important, it can knock your legs out from under you.  Alyssa may be at that point or close to it; we don't have any idea of how much help (or even support) she gets from John when he is at home.   She is a long way physically from her family, except for a Sister who she seems to have some issues with.  And she is so, so very young.

Alyssa will be 30 next year. I would call that so, so very young.

• Confused 1

I went to check her IG for the first time in a while.  I don't remember her doing monthly photos for the girls like she is with Rhett. Not to mention the description that this Christmas is extra special because it'shis first. I was hoping that the special Golden boy treatment wouldn't actually occur once he was born. 

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 3