IGNORED

Sierra Jo Dominguez Abysmal Wedding Planner Part 2

Coconut Flan

I've had patiënts with children 10 months apart. Completely planned so they could get the maternity leave over with in one go. It is incredibly odd to see too babies who aren't the same age in one family.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, CorruptionInc. said:

I have heard of such things - a once famous actress in Australia (on Home and Away lol) found out she was pregnant again 6 weeks after giving birth to her first child. Her two kids are less than 11 months apart.

She thought she couldn't get pregnant so quickly and that you were infertile around 6 months after birth.

She's also NOT fundy and as far as I know she is educated too.

My brother and I are less than 11 months apart.   Since I was born at the end of December, we were almost born in the same calendar year.  That is, if we had both been born 5 days later, I would have been born in January of 1955 and he would still have been born in November of 1955.  People used to take us for twins when we were children, and I hated it because I thought it ought to be obvious I was older. 

My parents waited the recommended 40 days, but my mom got pregnant the very first week after they resumed relations.  They were using contraceptive jelly, but my mom had not been measured for the new diaphragm.  She told me that she found out she was pregnant when she went to obgyn to get measured.  The doctor jokingly told her that unless she was trying to use the diaphragm to keep the baby in, there was no point in getting a diaphragm.

Is it wrong of me to be grateful that Mullet has breastfeeding as her contraceptive? I'm sure she'd love it if she had more kids, but I don't think the world does...

She's teaming up with that fancy cookie lady to do....something. I don't know what because I couldn't have the sound on my phone when I saw the post on the Dough Housewife's Instagram. Her cookies look fantastic. I think they must be old friends or something because fancy cookie lady brought Sierra cookies in the hospital IIRC

Also, Tori Spelling's last two kids are close like that. She got pregnant at 4 or 5 weeks PP and she was like "Who waits 6 weeks? ID didn't know people actually waited!" Some late show person asked her if it was on purpose and she responded something like "Are you out of your mind?!?! Of course not!" And then she just about died and was on extended bed-rest I think because she has placenta previa which I think is a common problem from not allowing enough time to heal between pregnancies.

I know a couple that does foster care.  They had a little girl who had a full sibling born 7 months after she was.  Mom got pregnant the week after she gave birth to the first girl, then delivered the second one premature.  It was insanity.

13 hours ago, justoneoftwo said:

It is actually possible to get pregnant again WHILE PREGNANT.  There are twins in Portland who were conceived 2 months apart (not born the same day, it got complicated).  Imagine how blessed a fundie would think they were.  Although without proper prenatal care they might not know in advance.  

Uterus didelphys! It's scary because in many cases, you don't know if you have it until a complication arises (though it frequently is accompanied by an extra vagina). Often, it means the womb isn't even able to accommodate one baby, because it is actually split into different compartments. Sometimes, a second embryo will begin to grow if the woman is impregnated during her pregnancy. In most of those cases, a c-section will be required to remove both once one fetus has outgrown their portion of the womb. (If I weren't in my current field, I would absolutely have pursued a career in reproductive health - I'm such a nerd for it!).

10 minutes ago, missegeno said:

Uterus didelphys! It's scary because in many cases, you don't know if you have it until a complication arises (though it frequently is accompanied by an extra vagina). Often, it means the womb isn't even able to accommodate one baby, because it is actually split into different compartments. Sometimes, a second embryo will begin to grow if the woman is impregnated during her pregnancy. In most of those cases, a c-section will be required to remove both once one fetus has outgrown their portion of the womb. (If I weren't in my current field, I would absolutely have pursued a career in reproductive health - I'm such a nerd for it!).

I remember that episode on grey's anatomy :pb_lol:

How long before do-it-all Sierra has a Michelle Duggar-style laundry room breakdown?  Especially since God choose to not make her oldest kids future sistermoms?

40 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

How long before do-it-all Sierra has a Michelle Duggar-style laundry room breakdown?  Especially since God choose to not make her oldest kids future sistermoms?

:popcorn:

2 hours ago, HereticHick said:

Michelle had hers at 7 kids, didn't she? So, if Sierra has 5 as of now, give it 3 years top

25 minutes ago, Fundie Bunny said:

Michelle had hers at 7 kids, didn't she? So, if Sierra has 5 as of now, give it 3 years top

Michelle had hers at 7 kids? That means Jana and Jill were about 8 and 7. My math could be a bit wrong. Lets see Josh would have been 9ish. I'm giving her the benefit of Joe being one. She already had 2 sister moms by then. Sierra first 3 are all boys. I'm willing to bet Sierra have that Michelle bathroom breakdown on her next kid, so about a year?

On 1/21/2016 at 11:17 PM, Yes, TOTALLY said:

Sierra is so holier-than-thou. Wearing skirts over exercise pants won't teach her sons to judge girls by their characters rather than their clothes. It will do the opposite. They'll see their mother and sisters in long skirts and think they're good, holy women and see 'normal' girls on the street in shorts and think that they're whores.

Exactly. Nietzschean Master/slave morality in modern terms. We do this, and we appreciate these values and qualities, so they're good. We're good Christians. You do the opposite, so you're bad. You're going to hell.

With no grey area, no subtlety, no independent thought.

On 28 January 2016 at 9:51 AM, justoneoftwo said:

It is actually possible to get pregnant again WHILE PREGNANT.  There are twins in Portland who were conceived 2 months apart (not born the same day, it got complicated).  Imagine how blessed a fundie would think they were.  Although without proper prenatal care they might not know in advance.  

Yes, this happened to a friend of mine and is incredibly dangerous. She got pregnant whilst already 4 months pregnant. Its called "superfetation" and they think it only happens once a year worldwide. Depending on the age of the older foetus at conception, it almost always results in the death of the younger foetus at birth (as they're so premature). My friend ended up choosing selective reduction as it was unlikely that the younger would survive (it'd be about 5 months when she went into labour), while putting the older through increased risks of "twin" style pregnancy. Sometimes both babies survive, but usually only when they're conceived very close together.

On 1/29/2016 at 1:09 PM, OyToTheVey said:

Michelle had hers at 7 kids? That means Jana and Jill were about 8 and 7. My math could be a bit wrong. Lets see Josh would have been 9ish. I'm giving her the benefit of Joe being one. She already had 2 sister moms by then. Sierra first 3 are all boys. I'm willing to bet Sierra have that Michelle bathroom breakdown on her next kid, so about a year?

Sierra will have access to rotating sister moms.  Their names are Joy, Johannah, Jennifer, Jordyn, and Josie.  (Possibly Mackynzie, but she'll have her own sister mom duties).  

Don't know how to share this, but on her Instagram she posted pics of the stuff she and doughmestic housewife were selling for Valentines Day...I posted if not available for delivery, then why advertise...she responded "For the locals, that are interested! Thank you for the concern.

On 1/29/2016 at 6:54 AM, missegeno said:

Damn girl! You are a nerd!:pb_lol:... I must say I never even heard of such a thing, the ex and I had an ectopic pregnancy when we were first married and had no clue what was going on until it happened..of course that was a million years ago when medicine was not as advanced as it is now

23 minutes ago, paulypepper said:

Don't know how to share this, but on her Instagram she posted pics of the stuff she and doughmestic housewife were selling for Valentines Day...I posted if not available for delivery, then why advertise...she responded "For the locals, that are interested! Thank you for the concern.

like your really concerned - I love her blatant passive aggressive feel :D

$89!  Are you kidding me?  For only a dozen strawberries, a dozen grapes (!)  & 6 cookies??

Oh please.

Anyone who orders that is completely off their rocker.  Does she think she's the fanciest confectioner in all of Arkansas?  I'd be hard pressed to think her work worth $10.

1 hour ago, HereticHick said:

a dozen grapes

do you think they'll spring extra $$$ to get seedless ones? I know it's not really strawberry season right now - but the price ($25!!) for 6 looks ridiculous. Maybe she really  meant 12 dozen and the '/' got in the way

I don't think it sounds that "off."  I was in Bentonville last March visiting a friend who works for WM corporate, and there is a LOT of moneyed/pinteresty/artisinal/expensive shit going on around there.  NWA is NOT what you'd think.

Well, on the Edible Arrangements website, they do have pretty pricey chocolate strawberries, but for a bit over half of what Sierra's charging ($49), you can get a dozen chocolate strawberries plus a teddy bear. I think that she's overcharging, unless her berries are locally grown or the chocolate is especially nice/high-quality chocolate. Then I'd get why a plate of chocolate and cookies would cost almost $90.

7 minutes ago, QuiverDance said:

I don't think it sounds that "off."  I was in Bentonville last March visiting a friend who works for WM corporate, and there is a LOT of moneyed/pinteresty/artisinal/expensive shit going on around there.  NWA is NOT what you'd think.

I'm well aware that NWA is not the sticks. Maybe I'm naive, but $89 for a dozen chocolate covered strawberries, a dozen chocolate covered grapes, a half dozen sugar cookies and an edible chocolate bowl sounds outrageous anywhere (except maybe somewhere the price of food is outrageous, like Nunavut). Maybe I just don't appreciate the fundie chocolate drizzle industry, but damn. I think the prices on Edible Arrangements are ridiculous, too, but at least they're professionally done.

• Boogalou locked this topic

Archived