emesbe

oh no's they have a christmas tree...thats a Maxwell no-no..

I really feel for her, with being the oldest and having lots of younger siblings, moving is going to be very hard for her. She seems to be very close to one of the younger girls, and Im sure that moving will be a big BIG change for her.

And you know when you marry into the Maxwells, you don't see your family after you've been intergrated into the Maxwells. Especially if your family doesn't match up to Stevie...

They seem like a more "fun" family, they go *gasp* swimming, even in thier hideous suits. They do seem to have more "fun", and her family is a very young one as well...so we will see what happens.. hopefully she can keep her spark and Steve won't guilt it out of her.

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That poor girl is in for total and complete disappointment. The family seems to have...fun! They celebrate things! They go swimming!

From a relatively normal life, as far as one in a family that obsesses over the size of its 'quiver' can be, to life as a Maxwell.

I hope she enjoyed every second of fun and happiness in her first twenty years. It is all over now, forever.

She just had her last birthday celebration ever: muncksquiver.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2012-06-04T23:00:00-04:00&max-results=7

I actually quite reading their blog a few months ago because they were THAT normal. I am still shocked that Daddy O is letting her marry into that family. He must secretly hate her. Can you Imagine these two families together??

And old man Munck drank Steve's kool aid. Shortly after imbibing the cut out the children's outside activities.

muncksquiver.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2012-05-08T15:00:00-04:00&max-results=7&start=14&by-date=false

It does appear that there was no courtship.

And old man Munck drank Steve's kool aid. Shortly after imbibing the cut out the children's outside activities.

muncksquiver.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2012-05-08T15:00:00-04:00&max-results=7&start=14&by-date=false

It does appear that there was no courtship.

The link doesn't work. Is there a post about him cutting out children's activities?

oh no's they have a christmas tree...thats a Maxwell no-no..

I really feel for her, with being the oldest and having lots of younger siblings, moving is going to be very hard for her. She seems to be very close to one of the younger girls, and Im sure that moving will be very hard for her.

And you know when you marry into the Maxwells, you don't see your family after you've been intergrated into the Maxwells. Especially if your family doesn't match up to Stevie...

They seem like a more "fun" family, they go *gasp* swimming, even in thier hideous suits. They do seem to have more "fun", and her family is a very young one as well...so we will see what happens.. hopefully she can keep her spark and Steve won't guilt it out of her.

I'm trying to imagine what it must have been like for Joseph to meet them and see how they live. It must have felt like being dropped onto a strange planet, one where kids get to play and have fun. I mean, look at some of those birthday posts! These parents actually fuss over their kids and make them feel special. I wish Joseph were moving to their area instead of vice versa.

Elizabeth had her art hanging in a (Christian) art show, the pictures are even for sale! I wonder if any of the Maxwell girls have ever been allowed to pursue art at all, none the less for money. :(

muncksquiver.blogspot.com/2008/12/night-of-art-and-hors-d-oeuvres.html

Someone should write this poor father and tell him what the family is Really about.

It seems they recently have drunk the kool-aid, so maybe there is hope yet!

Maybe we can get Almost-Sarah Maxwell to talk to her and get her to get herself outta there, before she really sees how Isolated they are..

its very sad to see that the family has really really drunk the kool-aid..

WHAT??????!!!!!!!!! Wow! I had no idea! Great picture! What can I say? She’s a beautiful young lady! I didn’t expect this, I mean this soon! God bless you both! Can’t wait to see and hear more! Your lives are so full of adventures, especially the past year!

God bless! Rebecca K.

Rebecca K!!!!111!!!! is VERY disappointed.

Hmm....their learning/family resource page lists Vision Forum. Of course, the Maxwell link is also included so Stevie can't be too peeved, although he's merely on even par with Dougie, not King of the Hill in the Muncks' scheme of things.

I also see ABeka, and NO mention of the Duggars' stalwart, Switched on Schoolhouse. All in all, they seem to be somewhat less insular than the Duggars, although the recent decision to blog as a family (I guess a couple of the girls had their own blogs) is rather bothersome, implying that they might be getting too worldly. :roll:

Oh, I also realized that in typical careless fashion, the post in October with the sisters uses the wrong name. It's Rebekah, not Rachel. But, I suppose it's not a surprise coming from the Maxwells. They don't care enough about other people to actually care about their given names.

I think the headship knows exactly what he's getting into. There are posts singing the Maxwells' praises going back a couple years. And the mother makes sure to assure us that she is NOT a feminist!

muncksquiver.blogspot.com/2008/08/am-i-feminist.html

Probably Elizabeth's family is thrilled to be related to the illustrious Maxwells. I just hope their in-laws don't suck away all their fun. :(

I think the headship knows exactly what he's getting into. There are posts singing the Maxwells' praises going back a couple years. And the mother makes sure to assure us that she is NOT a feminist!

Seems like they are still new to the game because she writes "God blessed each of us by giving us choices in life, my choice is to be my husbands helpmate."

Ah ha! The use of helpmate instead of helpmeat indicates that she is not familiar with the proper terminology and may have hints of equality with her husband. She may not even *gasp* be KJV only!

Here we go again: yet-another fundie homeschooling mommy who can't spell, punctuate, or write a decently constructed sentence.

Here we go again: yet-another fundie homeschooling mommy who can't spell, punctuate, or write a decently constructed sentence.

But she has a really fruitful uterus, so everything's cool, yo.

The Maxwells and the Muncks seem to have a shared love of the secretive cookie/fruit pizza.

I saw that and just laughed my ass off.

They also seem to go all out for Xmas, and use spices!! Boy is Elizabeth's life gonna take a turn. If she's lucky for her BD next year she'll be knocked up and get an animal cracker.

The Maxwells and the Muncks seem to have a shared love of the secretive cookie/fruit pizza.

The Muncks must have bought the Moody book with the super secret recipe.

The link doesn't work. Is there a post about him cutting out children's activities?

April 25th 2012.

It looks like they have a dog grooming business/store that they refer to often.

They celebrated Resurection Sunday with "chocolate eggs" but they also did the painted eggs too! So they did much more then the Maxwells, even if they did call it Resurection Sunday!

This poor girl really doesn't know what she is getting into hey?

Her life is going to be very boring when she becomes a Maxwell. No fun, no extended family, no art (cause you know its an idol) just cleaning and babies for the rest of her life..10$ says she doesnt see her family until she has a baby, even then it will be weeks after the baby is born that her family will come visit.

Here's the business.

greatdoggiedoos.com/

Laura is a 1991 graduate of the New York School of Dog Grooming and was a veterinary tech prior to grooming school.

Mom got training in her chosen field, and has been working, it looks like, ever since.

Are any of the daughters getting that choice, now that they've been imbibing the kool-aide? I haven't read the blog in any depth yet.

Ooooh, I hope Stevie doesn't see that. Yeah, she's a Titus 2 woman, but she LINKS to Dougie's blog.

Archived