emesbe

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just saw this too! Not a clue who she is. Not a word previously about him courting.

Is she John Marie's sister?

Dang you beat me!!!!

She seems quite pretty-I wonder why they havn't published her name?

Ahhh, maybe she is called Anna, Sarah, Mary, Teri or Marie and they are trying to think of a good alternative for her.

Is Joseph the one who just bought a house? I am surprised there was no announcement of a courtship, we seem to have jumped a step. Is Joseph the oldest of the reversal 5?

She looks WAY too happy to be a Maxwell.

No worries, she'll soon have that sparkle Maxwelled out of her.

Her skirt is much to short to be a Maxwell and her smile is way to bright and real!

Her skirt is too bright, too! And her top! This along with them living A MILE away from the parental house... Satan is positively drooling!

I just saw this on their site. They must be doing the "no touch" engagement. She is very pretty and Joseph looks very happy.

I wonder if she gets to help with the house design and picking paint colors?

I do wonder how Sarah is taking this now that one of the reversal children is getting married. Perhaps Sarah needs to go on a mission trip and discover who she really is and learn how it feels to be truly happy in your own body.

Duh, no surprise, he did buy the house, remember?

But just who the hell is she? And what kind of a father would permit his daughter to marry into the cult of Maxwell?

Dang you beat me!!!!

She seems quite pretty-I wonder why they havn't published her name?

Ahhh, maybe she is called Anna, Sarah, Mary, Teri or Marie and they are trying to think of a good alternative for her.

Is Joseph the one who just bought a house? I am surprised there was no announcement of a courtship, we seem to have jumped a step. Is Joseph the oldest of the reversal 5?

The announcement says her name is Elizabeth.

I just saw this on their site. They must be doing the "no touch" engagement.

Of course they are doing the no touchy. Cause THAT IS THE ONLY GODLY WAY.

No wonder he was in such a rush to being the renovations. Hopefully being a mile away from Steveo will give the couple some more freedom to explore a more liberal belief system than what he grew with. I'm hoping but not optimistic.

No wonder Sarah has looked so sad in the pictures lately. She is realizing she will never leave.

She does look too happy to be a Maxwell...wonder if she knows "fun" is not allowed?

Maybe she will run like Sarah (the almost Maxwell)

Another wedding though for Steve to talk about death... Should we send a tombstone?

The announcement says her name is Elizabeth.

Yes it does, I've gone blind :) Thanks for pointing this out hehe

wow you guys are quick.

The courtship ruler seems to have stretched out a little bit.

I can only imagine how horrible Sarah must feel, and that horror is compounded by the onus to keep sweet at all times. Most people have probably been through a situation where a friend/family member gets a new job after you lose yours, find a great partner while you're single or just been dumped, etc. In those situations, pretty much everyone smiles and gives congratulations, but then goes and cries and pours out their pain to another person. Sarah can't do any of that- she has no other people in her life.

Soon to be Maxwell girl: If you are reading this, run. Yes, Joseph is cute and getting engaged is fun and super fundie, but read the Maxwell's blog, and also our comments. You are entering a regime of religious totalitarianism, where fun is forbidden, along with contact with outsiders. Excape while you still can.

Sarah: See above.

It seems Sarah might have had the engagement on her mind when she wrote the earth-shattering blog post about Uriah's bath -- she titled it "The First Time."

I guess I shouldn't be surprised because Joseph just bought a house, but still there was NO mention of any courtship. I would have thought that they would have promoted it as much as possible to boost blog visits. "Visiting friends out of state" must have been when the engagement happened.

She is very pretty. Hopefully, she doesn't lose that real smile from being in the Maxwell family.

As others have said, poor Sarah.

I also have to wonder what kind of patriarch would allow his daughter to marry into the maxwell family. egads.

I'm guessing they skipped right over courtship, to arranged marriage.

It seems Sarah might have had the engagement on her mind when she wrote the earth-shattering blog post about Uriah's bath -- she titled it "The First Time."

Thank the goddess I only had water in my mouth when I read that post :lol:

So I wonder what kind of a sex talk Steve gives the boys? Does he also tell his sons his their wives are not permitted pepsi?

Archived