IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 3)

Alecto

9bb1227abfb911e1af7612313813f8e8_6.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar Mrs Linda hard at work! 8h

[ @ ] reeree1029 Looks good 8h

Yes joshie, Mrs. Linda is hard at work, unlike YOU...

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michelle's job is to entertain their guests, not care for her children. Once the show goes away, and the meals out stop, those kids are gonna be roiling with loss and resentment.

Other than the spinach dip there is not a single color besides yellow on that table! VEGGIES??? Anything that isnt fried???

To stop freezer burn, I wrap everything twice or use two plastic bags/foil and plastic bag, etc. It certainly stops bread from getting 'burnt' & it seems to work for everything else, too.

And I love the way we go off on a tangent - just like conversations in real life.

What I do is to buy a box of flip and fold sandwich bags and good quality large freezer bags. I buy bulk boneless skinless chicken breasts. Individually wrap them in the affordable flip and folds, then inside 2 freezer bags. No freezer burn and I can take out just what I need, leaving the rest undisturbed. Easy-peasy!

What I do is to buy a box of flip and fold sandwich bags and good quality large freezer bags. I buy bulk boneless skinless chicken breasts. Individually wrap them in the affordable flip and folds, then inside 2 freezer bags. No freezer burn and I can take out just what I need, leaving the rest undisturbed. Easy-peasy!

Yesterday I deboned and skined 25 lbs of chicken thigh. packed them in good zip locks and then poured a variety of marinades over them and slapped them all in the freezer. I did the same with a 10 lb pork loin. That is my meat for this summer. Done in about an hour and a half.

Other than the spinach dip there is not a single color besides yellow on that table! VEGGIES??? Anything that isnt fried???

That's the kind of restaurant where you have to order a salad if you want something that isn't yellow. And salads are icky, apparently.

Guess who's out to eat again!??!?

e5c8fc06bfba11e1aebc1231381b647a_7.jpg

Michelle - yet again not sitting near a single little one.

Does Michelle eat, I see only a small soup bowl infront of her? There's a plate of fries next to her but I think that's the lunch of the person taking the picture. Oh, and where are they, crackerbarrel?

That's the kind of restaurant where you have to order a salad if you want something that isn't yellow. And salads are icky, apparently.

Not spinach and strawberry salad with a hint of raspberry dressing... Yum! It's delicious and good for you! :P

Does Michelle eat, I see only a small soup bowl infront of her? There's a plate of fries next to her but I think that's the lunch of the person taking the picture. Oh, and where are they, crackerbarrel?

Good question. And where's Josie?

I assumed that Josie was the little one with her back to us in the booster seat. The M'kids are at a different table.

They're back a marketplace grill.

Michelle has a plate with fries on it off to her left. Who are the women at the ends of the tables? Kellers?

No, I think that's is the food of the person taking the picture. There shouldn't be an empty spot there.

I assumed that Josie was the little one with her back to us in the booster seat. The M'kids are at a different table.

I think that is Jordyn, and Jennifer and Hannie are on the end at either side.

I just looked it up online, they have a decent menu, and some good salad choices.

So, $80 for lunch? Yeah, but they're poor, right? Right?

That sounds about right. There's probably a kids eat free age as well as Joshie's "celebrity" endorsements... I wonder what all the menfolk were up to (except for Josh - all the penises are absent).

Maybe it's Anna that is taking the photo and therefore, out of her seat next to Michelle. The other non-Duggars do not look like Kellers; but it could be the clarity of the photo. Great point about Michelle not sitting near her young daughters!

I just looked it up online, they have a decent menu, and some good salad choices.

And yet everyone at the table has a plate with french fries.

Yesterday I deboned and skined 25 lbs of chicken thigh. packed them in good zip locks and then poured a variety of marinades over them and slapped them all in the freezer. I did the same with a 10 lb pork loin. That is my meat for this summer. Done in about an hour and a half.

Ingenius!!!

That's Michelle's plate on the far right. Josh took the picture. There is no extra chair for the person taking the picture. 5 chairs on each side. It's Marketplace. Can't be Cracker Barrel because there's no crap on the walls.

That's Michelle's plate on the far right. Josh took the picture. There is no extra chair for the person taking the picture. 5 chairs on each side. It's Marketplace. Can't be Cracker Barrel because there's no crap on the walls.

I think I see an extra chair next to Michelle. They're all squished to their right on her side of the table.

ETA but yes, Josh took the picture. It's on his instagram.

I think that's J'chelle's chair & food. She's on the edge of her seat, leaning forward/to the side so she can be seen by the camera.

There's still a J girl not accounted for. Either Jordyn or Josie because I'm almost positive Jenny and Hannie are the girls on the far end.

And no, those aren't Kellers. They have no girls left living at home.

Archived