IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 3)

Alecto

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So either soccergirl has joined the dark side, or that joke flew right over her head.

Soccergirl is a master leghumper, so I'm going with the latter. Zoom!

I see Mac got a NEW playhouse...of course Im sure it is for practice to be a future mommy. It really does look new, not buying used.

To be fair, playhouses are kinda fun, and even the howlers have enjoyed such things at the TTH.

f7ce56dcba2711e1b9f1123138140926_7.jpg

Had to post this one "large" so we can have fun with the shit around the computer. What does that say... "Where is our???...."

At first glance it looks like he's looking at Free Jinger :dance:

Soccergirl is a master leghumper, so I'm going with the latter. Zoom!

I'm also going with the latter. I don't think soccergal would ever join the dark side, she loves 24-year old Z list douche Josh too much. I've said it before a 12 year old should be fangirling Justin Bieber or maybe one of those guys from One Direction or a TV star.

>

9fc29200ba8111e19894123138140d8c_6.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar Cool cell phone tower! 2d

[ @ ] jenlover Be nice to see all towers look like this! 2d

[ @ ] alexczarn @faitha12 Hey Faith, what do you think of this?! 1d

[ @ ] faitha12 Whoa! That's awesome! Wish the phone towers are here looked like that, haha. :P 1d

[ @ ] alexczarn And here too! Haha 1d

[ @ ] allisa_b I'm glad no cell phone towers here look like this. 17h

Josh Duggar is a tool.

I see Mac got a NEW playhouse...of course Im sure it is for practice to be a future mommy. It really does look new, not buying used.

Actually, I think it was used. Anna wrote "gotta love Craigslist" in the comments.

But, I can give them a pass on that. Those things are pretty expensive. A used one could still look brand new, and they last forever.

I was going to say you only use them for a couple of years, but I forgot J&A may be popping out babies for the next 20 years...

I'm not sure how that would work either, but the fundie solution to lines in a government run facility is usually "privatize". Though I suppose if big business takes over and the prices get hiked for profit's sake, then fewer people can afford to use the service.

And really, considering the lines you can get up here at a post office, I'd be thrilled if I saw such a "long" line of people ahead of me.

I would've been thrilled to see this line at the doctor's office this morning. Instead I had to wait 40 minutes while people who got there after me got called in before me...and I had an appointment! :angry-banghead:

rant>

And no, privatization does not equal the end of "lines."

It appears we'll be treated to a bowling episode soon. :roll:

Really, a menorah? Really?

Said with all due sarcasm: notoharper - Where's this? The Talmud forbids the use of a seven branch menorahs* outside of a Temple. It's neat you are willing to study other faiths.

*Corrected twice because the phone spells worse than I do.

It appears we'll be treated to a bowling episode soon. :roll:

I know another bowling episode. It is interesting to see that no one else is there. People always say that the Duggars are luckier then other ATI families because they get to go out in public and do more activites but how much socializing do they get at an empty bowling alley except with Mr Jim and the crew? I guess they must be celebrating a birthday? or changing from broomball to bowling?

I will get the menorah picture here.

de9dfa50bbc611e1989612313815112c_7.jpg

I will get the menorah picture here.

de9dfa50bbc611e1989612313815112c_7.jpg

The comments on this will be goooood.

I wonder if TLC is aware that Josh is posting spoilers on his instagram. Judging by the camera crew's relaxed attitude about him snapping pictures of them, I'd guess he's got permission to share a certain number of teasers via social media. I doubt anyone at TLC's actually read his instagram, though - they'd die of embarrassment.

That shelf unit has a menorah, a clock & some books. Answers the question - where do Duggars keep things they never plan on using.

I think there is a shofar on the top shelf. My prediction for next season:

"Next week on 19 Kids & Counting, the Duggars visit their rabbi friend, whom they have been friends with for years! They totally have friends of different religions and there is nothing at all suspicious about this!"

And then JB, Josh, & the boyz all get circumcised! :mrgreen:

That shelf unit has a menorah, a clock & some books. Answers the question - where do Duggars keep things they never plan on using.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

The comments on this will be goooood.

I wonder if TLC is aware that Josh is posting spoilers on his instagram. Judging by the camera crew's relaxed attitude about him snapping pictures of them, I'd guess he's got permission to share a certain number of teasers via social media. I doubt anyone at TLC's actually read his instagram, though - they'd die of embarrassment.

Theres also a nice looking flatscreen on the wall...

479f6db6bc0511e180d51231380fcd7e_7.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar My redneck truck! #crownvic 14h

[ @ ] tcrash In the country we call that rich peoples trucks 14h

[ @ ] katemcintosh That ain't no redneck truck 13h

[ @ ] americanfamily That's what we cruise in, but we have a truck for that stuff 11h

[ @ ] notoharper Where I'm from we call that a car. 7h

I'm just... no words... wow... douche...

So is the 'redneck truck' at Joshie's house? This family seems to do a lot of renovations...

0a577228bc0011e18cf91231380fd29b_6.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar Been here before, now here I am again... 15h

[ @ ] mackynziesmom Thanks sweetie 4 all you do! 10h

[ @ ] lesh07 My hubby is not very good with D.I.Y lol. But he is great when building p.c's 8h

3b1273b0bbd611e19894123138140d8c_6.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar Donut anyone? #constructionsite 20h

[ @ ] singergrlkam Hehe I'm good! 20h

[ @ ] reagangilbertxoxo Haha ew!(: 20h

[ @ ] poursomesugaronme7 Yuck! 20h

[ @ ] m_a_c_i_e_ Gross! 19h

[ @ ] pugknitter I hope you didn't eat it. 17h

[ @ ] kathobi Um...... no. lol 15h

[ @ ] katemcintosh No thank-you 13h

WHAT THE FUCK DOES "#constructionsite" MEAN??? Holy Fuck, Google hashtags!!!!!!!!!!!!!

479f6db6bc0511e180d51231380fcd7e_7.jpg

I'm just... no words... wow... douche...

The embaressing part is not the car serving as the truck. It is Josh's lazy butt that has to pull up on his front lawn to avoid carrying what appears to be a piece of vinyl fence and a few 2x4 or similiar pieces of lumber? He has a driveway, what is it an extra 25 feet to carrying supplies? Isn't he suppose to be all about #workinout #healthychoices...

Archived