IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 3)

Alecto

Who's house is that? It doesn't really look like Josh & Anna's or the Duggar Compound

It looks like the TTH to me.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lard lad has let me down again today. Not a single tweet about health care reform :lol:

I think the number of educated comments left on his last political IG post left him scared. Nothing like reasoned arguments to shake your faith in daddy's beliefs.

I really can't stand some of the leghumpers on IG. I do hope they realize how fake reality TV is with these pics. My bet is that, the reason the "4th of July" was filmed last night is because Sean and the crew have the 4th off.

There was an episode where she went to Weight Watchers with JB and Michelle. I don't know if that means she's been on WW or what, but it was really weird.

She was a little rounder in the early specials and I think Michelle forced her to join back then. She's a lifetime member; not sure how much weight you have to lose (or if it's a percentage), but obviously she lost the least amount of weight possible to become a lifer.

That said, with a group that large they should have left a very generous tip, which I somehow doubt they did.

Of course they would leave a generous tip. After all, what can be more generous than bible tracts? They're the most generous tip of all.

She was a little rounder in the early specials and I think Michelle forced her to join back then. She's a lifetime member; not sure how much weight you have to lose (or if it's a percentage), but obviously she lost the least amount of weight possible to become a lifer.

She was heavier, but not obese and her shortness probably doesn't help. I thought it was disgusting how she was forced to share her forced Weight Watching with the whole world. Especially considering that she is the most private of the older daugthers.

Of course they would leave a generous tip. After all, what can be more generous than bible tracts? They're the most generous tip of all.

I pay my rent in bible tracts all the time. If any are left over I boil them up and eat them.

Doesn't look like a burn ban has been declared yet; http://forestry.arkansas.gov/NewsEvents ... px?show=51

They live in Washington County, right? They are currently under a burn ban and it includes fireworks.

http://nwahomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=344752

http://www.co.washington.ar.us/Modules/ ... entid=3337

It was filed before they shot them off, too. When a ban includes fireworks, I don't think they are supposed to even be sold.

If anyone wants to contact the judge or fire marshal, I've uploaded screen caps <> that you can include.

Washington County Fire Marshal, Dennis Ledbetter - dledbetter@co.washington.ar.us

Washington County Judge, Marilyn Edwards - medwards@co.washington.ar.us - 479-444-1700

I pay my rent in bible tracts all the time. If any are left over I boil them up and eat them.

I personally like to make clothes out of them. They can even be used to make fairly decent shoes :)

Nutritious and delicious! For body and soul.

They brought them back for a few years because vintage tees are now cool again. I saw them last year when I went for october fest.

The idea of having sex with Josh Duggar turns my stomach. My FH isn't exactly ripped, but Josh is so lazy and so gross that its not his physique necessarily but his whole attitude. It would be like sex with a really really stupid and gross child. If he thinks that there are lots of women out there jealous of Anna then he's got another thing coming. I think most women feel sorry for Anna because she'll never have the chance to have a hardworking or ambitious man who will aim to please her in or out of bed.

The idea of having sex with Josh Duggar turns my stomach. My FH isn't exactly ripped, but Josh is so lazy and so gross that its not his physique necessarily but his whole attitude. It would be like sex with a really really stupid and gross child. If he thinks that there are lots of women out there jealous of Anna then he's got another thing coming. I think most women feel sorry for Anna because she'll never have the chance to have a hardworking or ambitious man who will aim to please her in or out of bed.

The though of sex with Josh... Yuck! I always imagine Anna just laying there waiting for him to finish.

The though of sex with Josh... Yuck! I always imagine Anna just laying there waiting for him to finish.

:puke-huge: Why does this always get mentioned?

Josh's ear makes this pic look like someone did a bad photoshop job.

That's a pretty old Snowbird T-shirt...unless they haven't changed their design in the last 25-30 years. I remember those from when I was a teen. Probably he got it at the thrift store. Buy used and pretend you've been there!

They brought them back for a few years because vintage tees are now cool again. I saw them last year when I went for october fest.

Do you think he realizes his shirt looks like a camel toe?

When Josh was younger he was ok looking. He has aged badly over the past few years (combination of a shitty diet and hatefulness) and he really isn't attractive. To be honest, the only older Duggar son that I think is good looking is Josiah. Some of the younger boys are ok looking and might be very handsome when they grow up.

I'm not a huge Bates family fan, but I hope fundie lite girls start swoon over Lawson after the Bates show premieres.

2d0jnu1.jpg

29biqtw.jpg

ETA: Lawson kind of reminds of me actor Grant Gustin.

Josh's ear makes this pic look like someone did a bad photoshop job.

I think his hair is not only receding, but thinning overall. He's got that odd look on the sides that lots of balding men get. Anybody want to bet how bald he will get?

I think one of the twin boys-maybe Jedidiah-is cute and all the boys from he on down are adorable. We'll need to wait and see how they mature! Joseph just has a mouthful of teeth which makes him look kind of odd (and he may grow out of that look) and JD needs a stylist. We all seem to agree about Josh.

lawson is a little hottie and besides that, he makes enough money to support 20 people!

lawson is a little hottie and besides that, he makes enough money to support 20 people!

Free Lawson! Somebody needs to get down there to break him out of the family! Then he can keep the money he makes instead of paying for his parents inability to comprehend responsible family planning and Gil and Kelly can find away to support their own kids.

The fire marshal from Washington County replied to me. He forwarded the pictures about the fireworks to the local sheriff.

obama1.jpg

You have to reach your goal weight -which is up to the individual- and maintain your weight loss for 6 weeks. At least, that's the way it was when I reached lifetime membership.

I've just read a little of Anthony Bourdain's book, but I've read enough to know that he cannot abide Alice Waters. He considers her a big phony. He totes respects Tom Colicchio, however.

A Slate article about working for a caterer snarked on Alice Water's egotistical and self centered nature link: http://www.slate.com/articles/life/smal ... ingle.html

"I chatted with interns who were helping out with the party by checking people in and giving gift bags. After dinner was served and we caterers were eating our leftover staff meal, I asked whether there was any extra food we could take out to the interns as they sat outside the gala ballroom. The serving captain said there wasn’t enough. I later saw that they’d ordered pizza, and Alice Waters, who was one of the hosts, came out and saw the empty pizza boxes. She began lecturing them that they we eating junk food, and that they shouldn’t be eating such terrible things when it was so easy to eat delicious, healthy organic food. I wondered whether she’d considered providing them with any."

The fire marshal from Washington County replied to me. He forwarded the pictures about the fireworks to the local sheriff.

obama1.jpg

HighFive.jpeg

Archived