IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 3)

Alecto

HighFive.jpeg

That is awesome! You rock!

I can see the end of the Fauxth of July episode...Then the sheriff showed up and we all spent the night in jail for violating the burn ban; just another reason the gubment is ebil!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can see the end of the Fauxth of July episode...Then the sheriff showed up and we all spent the night in jail for violating the burn ban; just another reason the gubment is ebil!

It's like the end of Monty Python and the Holy Grail, when all the "knights" get arrested for murdering the historian earlier in the film.

That is awesome! You rock!

Someone please be sure to screencap the pics of both purchase and use in case Smuggar tries to scrub them. I don't have the savvy to do it myself.

Under Joshie"s name on the recent fireworks instagram pics it states "St. Joseph's Catholic Church". Could he be buying his frieworks from the ebil Catholics? :o

5673be64c09211e1ab011231381052c0_7.jpg

Josh Duggar. Sex Symbol (in his mind). Wow Josh...#notagoodlook

Where are Right Said Fred when you need them?

RE: Leghumpers

Heres an interesting comment from the Duggar Family Blog from back in May when they posted pictures.

Your family encourages me so much, but I 3was on Anna's Fan page and she saw a picture of her son on there. She asked me what was her son doing on my facebook. I did not know she did not want her kids on my facebook. I tried to ask for forgivness, but she kept saying it still disturbs me. Did she mean to be hateful about it? Because that's how I took it. Please let me know if Josh and Anna still love me. Brenda King

duggarsblog.blogspot.com/2012/05/new-duggar-family-photos.html

Have at it.

The burn ban is covering most of the state. Magic Springs cancelled their fireworks, and Oaklawn cancelled their entire 4th of July plans. The temperature is over 100 degrees all week... we need massive rainfall. Someone please send us some rain?

I'm reading this and shaking my head. Don't any of you know that the Burn Ban doesn't apply to the Duggars? They are special and love Jeebus more than any of you. Their speshulness means that they don't have to follow the rules set up for you Satan loving heathens. The Burn Ban is only for Satan lovers and non-believers. It does not apply to speshul Jeebus lovers. Sheesh!

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Wait. Isnt that a Snowbird shirt from the ski resort?? It looks to me like the marketing for that place. Has Josh ever skied a day in his life? Or snowboarded for that matter? I bet he got that shirt at a thrift store.

Hopefully the proper authorities will treat this more seriously than the election official treated the pictures of Josh and his ballot. With what's going on in Colorado, nobody can afford to dismiss actions that could start a similar type of fire.

44038aaac19311e192e91231381b3d7a_7.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar Dropped off an old car at the wrecking yard today #recycling 13h

[ @ ] andyentrekin Getting paid for that recycling too ;) @joshduggar I need to take my old air conditioning unit soon lol 13h

Guess he couldnt get a sucker to buy this one off the lot!

Well, so much for broomball... Smugly has installed a volleyball net! Is that his backyard?

a71eef12c19311e188131231381b5c25_6.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar Installing the volleyball net... 13h

c98c0a30c19311e1b00112313800c5e4_6.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar This court is ready for action! #backyard #volleyball 13h

[ @ ] pinkpinker9100 I want to play lol 13h

[ @ ] raschofield awesome!! 13h

[ @ ] jnbholtfamily I'm up for a game! You name it! 13h

[ @ ] teamdojo1 Saweet!!! Let's do it! 12h

[ @ ] isabelle0425 Backyard volleyball 51min

What every growing family needs! A swingsetvolleyball court!

44038aaac19311e192e91231381b3d7a_7.jpg

Guess he couldnt get a sucker to buy this one off the lot!

Translation: I can't sell anything and I need cash to feed my food addiction.

I''ll be ultra evil for a minute. I predict the J'Slaves will try to play volleyball in skirts and flip flops in Josh's yard and one of them sprains or breaks an ankle.

He tweeted:

Now that the government can force us all to buy whatever they want us to... will they at least let us make suggestions? ‪#SCOTUS

Well, Josh, the government forces the people who buy your junkers to get insurance. It's a crime to drive w/o it. You know that, right?

The government also 'forces' us to buy uncontaminated food, drugs that have been strenuously tested, safe tap water, cars that aren't lemons, and safe rental properties. Imagine if It didn't, all the crap that could be sold w/o consequences. What a paradise! The government also keeps us from buying slaves, prostitutes, and drugs. Maybe it shouldn't? The government also 'forces' you to feed, clothe, educate, and not abuse your kids, though your are kinda lax on those.

The fire marshal from Washington County replied to me. He forwarded the pictures about the fireworks to the local sheriff.

obama1.jpg

You are awesome! :text-bravo:

Personally, I'm hoping the Duggars are issued a whopping big fine for ignoring the fireworks ban. That would piss Jim Bob off to no end. Of course, they'd probably finagle a way to have TLC take care of it since they were filming, but they do need to learn that they are not above the law.

You have to reach your goal weight -which is up to the individual- and maintain your weight loss for 6 weeks. At least, that's the way it was when I reached lifetime membership.

This. Jana didn't look like she had much weight she had to lose, so she probably hit her goal weight relatively quickly and was able to get lifetime membership that way. I knew someone personally who was on the high school's track team who went on WW briefly and became a lifetime member in 3 months.

HighFive.jpeg

These pictures are so full of win!

Is there a way to take timestamped screencaps? Maybe could someone cache his IG? 'Cause Josh could scrub his IG and them claim to have taken the pictures weeks ago or something.

From what I can tell, they only show up as 1d, 3w... Things like that. Maybe another site that hosts Instagram photos shows a date? Anyone know?

From what I can tell, they only show up as 1d, 3w... Things like that. Maybe another site that hosts Instagram photos shows a date? Anyone know?

Go here: statigr.am/joshduggar If you click on the individual photos, they have the exact date and time at the bottom.

ETA:

8836bd62c23511e19e4a12313813ffc0_6.jpg

joshduggar Don't drink & drive! #dwi #idiot #cantwalktheline

This could be you, Josh. #dwt #idiot

He tweeted:

Well, Josh, the government forces the people who buy your junkers to get insurance. It's a crime to drive w/o it. You know that, right?

The government also 'forces' us to buy uncontaminated food, drugs that have been strenuously tested, safe tap water, cars that aren't lemons, and safe rental properties. Imagine if It didn't, all the crap that could be sold w/o consequences. What a paradise! The government also keeps us from buying slaves, prostitutes, and drugs. Maybe it shouldn't? The government also 'forces' you to feed, clothe, educate, and not abuse your kids, though your are kinda lax on those.

I'm watching the episode of 19KAC where Josh takes Joseph to the car insurance office to teach him why it's important to have it. Not to complain about how buying it is mandatory. I smell hypocrisy.

Go here: statigr.am/joshduggar If you click on the individual photos, they have the exact date and time at the bottom.

ETA:

8836bd62c23511e19e4a12313813ffc0_6.jpg

This could be you, Josh. #dwt #idiot

But can he not delete those at will?

Archived