IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 3)

Alecto

I think that's J'chelle's chair & food. She's on the edge of her seat, leaning forward/to the side so she can be seen by the camera.

Ahhh... I thought the pic was more proof she's shrinking at an alarming rate.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jinger's pink jacket is almost as annoying to me as Michelle's green shirt.

If Josh took the picture, where was Mack or Anna?

joshduggar Mrs Linda hard at work!

(I'd welcome the screen cap that goes with this comment.)

Another shallow comment from a boy who has never labored for a dollar in his entire life. If I ever meet lard lad I'm gonna take to steps back and follow through with a Dansko to his crotch.

I guess the J'boys still at home were off learning how to be men with Jim Bob. Grandma and Anna may have been forced to watch them.

This was presumably at noon on a Tuesday. When does homeschooling get done if both Teachers are out of the house?. We know they're late risers, and they likely weren't home in the afternoon. Yeah, I know its summer, but in the past they've implied that education never stops. (ugh)

Ahhh... I thought the pic was more proof she's shrinking at an alarming rate.

I think they should get ahead of the trend and start marketing Michelle lawn gnomes.

So, $80 for lunch? Yeah, but they're poor, right? Right?

Whatever happened to being frugal? Buying used? Saving? Being modest? Eating on paper plates?

Oh yeah, that's right. That's just an image they spoon-feed to their sheeple and TLC viewers. No more Aldi's canned food for the Duggars. No sireee. Dining out every night has become a custom for the Duggars now. Do these people ever eat a home-cooked meal? I thought women were supposed to be "Keepers of the home"?

ETA: Holy shit! Look at the dessert I'm assuming Smugly ordered. Sorry, can't screen cap right now.

ETA: Holy shit! Look at the dessert I'm assuming Smugly ordered. Sorry, can't screen cap right now.

Yep. He's ordered it before. I call it the 'overflowing toilet sundae'.

A frickin' GIANT sundae with a fried lunch? #healthychoices #hereicomejesus

Are the other two for Anna and the kids?

(I'd welcome the screen cap that goes with this comment.)

Another shallow comment from a boy who has never labored for a dollar in his entire life. If I ever meet lard lad I'm gonna take to steps back and follow through with a Dansko to his crotch.

Awesome. Danskos hurt. :lol: Hell, even my Dansko sandals could shock the monkey; they're sturdy suckers.

So who's going to comment about insulin pumps on that pic of the sundaes (taken while Smuggar was sitting, so obviously going to HIS table). I'd also guess the other two are for Anna and the kids.

Looking at the menu, I think that abomination must be the 'Chocolate Mess'. Not sure if that's the large one or the to small ones, though. Anyway, it's $5.99 a piece. So, conservatively, $18 just for dessert. That'd buy enough Ice Cream at Aldi to last a family of four a couple weeks. It's kinda fun watching them pissing it all away, like the fame will last forever.

LDS family.

They've been very politically active in the past, for conservative causes, including the fucking environment. I remember Pete Coors having to make a damage control commercial about 5 years ago.

Yep. He's ordered it before. I call it the 'overflowing toilet sundae'.

A frickin' GIANT sundae with a fried lunch? #healthychoices #hereicomejesus

So... "Mrs Linda" was clearly making the sundaes. Makes sense that Smugly would be supervising the important things - like his dessert!

Are the other two for Anna and the kids?

4e90da20bfba11e1abb01231382049c1_6.jpg

[ @ ]joshduggarFun, fun, fun... Caleb & Kynzie! @rdchatman 7h.

[ @ ]rdchatman@joshduggar they are big buddies !! :) 7h.

[ @ ]reeree1029 Awww adorable!!! 7h.

[ @ ]joshduggar#100thlike 3h

The other kids were there as well, just at another table.

Holy douchebag, batman! Joshie is soooo proud of the fact that one of his artsy pictures got 100 likes! Arent you just soooo speshul!??!?

In other breaking important news... Josh mailed something! STOP THE PRESSES!!!

15476606bfda11e1b9f1123138140926_6.jpg

[ @ ]joshduggar#fedex 3h.

[ @ ]sarahduggarsrock Does joshia have a instagram @joshduggar 3h.

[ @ ]teamdojo1#random @joshduggar !!! ;( 2h.

[ @ ]teamdojo1 Whoops! ";)" not ;( lol 2h .

[ @ ]jnbholtfamily@teamdojo1 , @joshduggar is totally #random. Lol

In a shocking example of leghumping.... 30 people "liked" this picture... WTF?

The other kids were there as well, just at another table.

Holy douchebag, batman! Joshie is soooo proud of the fact that one of his artsy pictures got 100 likes! Arent you just soooo speshul!??!?

The kids eat free table topper is in the shot.

Kids eat free. There you go. Most of the people present are over 18, so they're not getting the amazing deal they would have gotten back in the pre-series days.

ETA those are some lovely fake vegetables in the background. Too bad they don't put anything like that in the food. East Side Mario's has fake veggie displays like that, but their food actually is that colourful.

And after mailing his letter... Joshie went to a fundraiser...

f237b0cebfe511e1b2fe1231380205bf_6.jpg

[ @ ]joshduggarAttending a political fundraiser for my friend @collinsark 2h.

[ @ ]tyler470 Yah I'm the first to like this post @joshduggar . Did you see the post of my 4 kittens and the mama cat 2h.

[ @ ]tyler470 ? 2h

And Tyler is quickly becoming leghumper in chief. Better get on it, Pinky... Tyler is catching up!

So...does that mean that he finally figured out he was tagging the wrong guy in all his instagram photos about his buddy's political career? Or is this another person that Josh is trying to ingratiate himself with?

The kids eat free table topper is in the shot.

Yup. The website says sunday-thursday after 4pm - kids under 12 eat free. It expires at the end of June so they had to get it in now! Not sure they were there after 4pm, though.

Yup. The website says sunday-thursday after 4pm - kids under 12 eat free. It expires at the end of June so they had to get it in now! Not sure they were there after 4pm, though.

Wtf is that thing on Mack's head? It looks like a pair of demonic antlers.

I really do think it's a waste of food to feed those littles such disproportionately large deserts.

I think that may be a hideous bow on a clip or pony tail holder on her head.

Archived