IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 3)

Alecto

Will one of you with an Instagram account pleeeeaaassse tell him that all the messed up angled pics aren't artsy, don't look cool, and make my almost-40 brain hurt?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks to me like he's putting up a cover for the patio, or a railing of some sort. I'm sure we'll be treated to photos of his latest "project", and gushing replies about how handy he is. Wonder who's really doing the work, John David or Joseph? ;)

I'm confused: Don't the seats in the Hummer fold flat? Seems to me it would be more suited to carry that kind of stuff.

And couldnt he just "borrow" an actual truck from his car lot? Parking on the grass is VERY klassy, smugs...

Since they're filming I wonder why TLC didnt pimp their house...

302f8b12bbc811e1a8761231381b4856_7.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar Grandma Duggar bowling! 23h

[ @ ] jennip68 Bowling like a pro! No granny bowling here!!! 23h

[ @ ] singergrlkam That looks like Michele 23h

[ @ ] katyrose6 @singergrlkam I think it may be haha because she is a grandma to Josh's kids idk I could be wrong 23h

[ @ ] sarahduggarsrock It is michele 23h

[ @ ] michelag15 I hope he means g-ma duggar in the sense that she is his kids' g-ma.. Otherwise us fans can recognize his mother better than him ;) jk I'm sure that's not the case! ;) :) 15h

Just need to put this out there, Smugly... its called "branding." Your daddy is very good at it. Michelle is MOM. Grandma Duggar is GRANDMA. When posting things on social media, it is best to not confuse your sheeple and fuck with your brand. Stick to character's names... even if she IS a grandma to your children, she is NOT grandma duggar on the show.

Kind of fucked up that they seem to have cleared out the bowling alley to have this particular episode filmed. Are the Duggars SOooooOOOoo good that they cant even bowl amongst the proletariat?

Are the Duggars SOooooOOOoo good that they cant even bowl amongst the proletariat?

My lower back and buttcrack always show when I lean forward to bowl. I think it's a sport with more defraudment potential than, say, broomball.

This activity is the closest I've ever seen Mullet with her grandkids. There are NO pictures of her with the kids. NONE. This is obviously yet another FU Internets moment TLC has scripted in response to what I've posted here and so many others have noted all over the interwebz.

So is the 'redneck truck' at Joshie's house? This family seems to do a lot of renovations...

0a577228bc0011e18cf91231380fd29b_6.jpg

3b1273b0bbd611e19894123138140d8c_6.jpg

WHAT THE FUCK DOES "#constructionsite" MEAN??? Holy Fuck, Google hashtags!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why does every picture have to be at some ridiculous angle? It's not artistic, it's ridiculous. And does he need to hashtag everything?

Because I can't resist making Smugly's life just a tad bit uncomfortable:

[ @ ] joshduggar #bumpersticker 4h .

[ @ ] tlilly13 Haha!!! That's so funny!!!! :D 3h .

[ @ ] sweetsinger20 It would be better if Repubs would actually let change happen, as opposed to blocking everything that Obama is attempting to change. 1h

.[ @ ] kimishere It's actually going great when the other side can stop trying to have their religious beliefs affect everyone and when they aren't disagreeing just to disagree. 50min .

[ @ ] muffynprincess #Praise #Jesus We should all breed an insane amount of children like the Duggars do and then take over the ebil gubment and that ebil Muslim Obama and turn this cuntry into a theocracy. Isn't that what Gothard wants anyway? #gothard #rulz #4life 4min .

Why does every picture have to be at some ridiculous angle? It's not artistic, it's ridiculous. And does he need to hashtag everything?

I briefly thought that was cool when I was 10. And to be fair to my 10-year-old self, I then printed them and arranged them crooked in a scrapbook so that contents of the picture ended up being upright. That doesn't work when you post them online, you just make people crane their necks.

#yes

(Sorry, I couldn't resist.) :P

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

#freejinger

462ca1a0bca111e1af7612313813f8e8_6.jpg

[ @ ]joshduggar#bumpersticker 5h.

[ @ ]tlilly13 Haha!!! That's so funny!!!! :D 4h.

[ @ ]sweetsinger20 It would be better if Repubs would actually let change happen, as opposed to blocking everything that Obama is attempting to change. 2h.

[ @ ]kimishere It's actually going great when the other side can stop trying to have their religious beliefs affect everyone and when they aren't disagreeing just to disagree. 2h.

[ @ ]muffynprincess#Praise #Jesus We should all breed an insane amount of children like the Duggars do and then take over the ebil gubment and that ebil Muslim Obama and turn this cuntry into a theocracy. Isn't that what Gothard wants anyway? #gothard #rulz #4life 1h.

[ @ ]fatactress Well, homosexuals can now serve openly in the army and we are finally starting to bounce back from the Bush created recession, so I'd say it working out pretty good. Would be better if republicans would put their country first and reach across the isle. 1h

Ah, I love that we can now openly fuck with him. CUNTRY!!!! Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!11!!!1!!!!

dc9995e8bca211e1b00112313800c5e4_6.jpg

[ @ ]joshduggarLittle truck. Big truck. Bigger truck! 5h

Big, Bigger, Biggest. Large, Larger, Largest. Tool, Toolier, Tooliest!

So... comparing cars at a real dealership smugly? One that actually has a warranty or something?

eta : fucking ipad... and tequila...

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

#freejinger

462ca1a0bca111e1af7612313813f8e8_6.jpg

Ah, I love that we can now openly fuck with him. CUNTRY!!!! Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!11!!!1!!!!

:clap: Good job FJ! The hive vagina strikes again.

dc9995e8bca211e1b00112313800c5e4_6.jpg

My brother used to do that with his Tonka trucks. When he was 5.

It's stunning how far away Josh is from being an actual adult. I know there are 24 year old guys out there living in their parents' basements who may or may not ever reach adulthood, but Josh has a wife and children, probably soon to be a brood of children.

When real life does come knocking, I think there is a good chance Josh goes running. He wasn't ready to "run a business", he wasn't yet emotionally equipped for marriage, and he wasn't prepared to become a father. Gothardism + Reality TV may prove a toxic mix for the Duggar poster boy.

Why all the trips to Lowes? It's like it's this big secret that he's too dumb to hide. So what, he's building a fence. I would too if I put my family on television and had teenage girl groupies -- I'm sure some do show up at his door expecting to hang out. And if not his house, certainly his car lot.

I mostly just lurk, but I saw this and had to post it since I immediately thought of Smuggar's instagram!

1340200310342_2362882.png

That's awesome, and sooo very suitable!

It pains me to defend Smugs, but he doesn't really incorrectly use hashtags. They work a bit differently on Instagram than Twitter. They're used to categorize your photos and make them searchable, so it's very normal to hashtag words that describe the subject of your photo. Yes, #constuctionsite is a fucking stupid hashtag, but it does make just a little bit of sense. There are over 1600 other photos with the same hashtag.

From the Obama bumper sticker photo:

kirtgurl24 @fatactress bush did not create the recession obama did look at the facts read the history he came into office and had a free for all with the tax payers money. The recession didn't start till obama took office.   9h

fatactress @stephanie_downard Bwahahaha! Perhaps you should consider expanding your knowledge base beyond Fox News.   9h

skirtgurl24 @fatactress um I don't watch fox news or tv! I just pay attention to things going on. And have a sense of timeframe   9h

fatactress @stephanie_downard You may have a "sense of timeframe", but you don't understand economics if you think a recession can be created in a month.   9h

dominugget It only takes like half an hour to crash a country's economy. Didn't you know? Maybe you're headship needs to sign you up for more totally legit Gothard-approved courses @fatactress   8h

I'll have some of what skirtgurl's smoking.

Skirtgurl needs to learn what commas are; it hurt my brain trying to read her first sentence. I'm also impressed that Obama caused a bank to go under in September 2007 when he didn't take office till January 2009. Wait, does he have a TARDIS? There's a time-travelling president!

The embaressing part is not the car serving as the truck. It is Josh's lazy butt that has to pull up on his front lawn to avoid carrying what appears to be a piece of vinyl fence and a few 2x4 or similiar pieces of lumber? He has a driveway, what is it an extra 25 feet to carrying supplies? Isn't he suppose to be all about #workinout #healthychoices...

It's probably just me, but it looks as if the glass is smashed in on the front door of the house. I'm sure it's just the lead light pattern and the angle making it look like that, but when I first saw the pic I thought this must be some fixer-upper house they'd acquired.

It's probably just me, but it looks as if the glass is smashed in on the front door of the house. I'm sure it's just the lead light pattern and the angle making it look like that, but when I first saw the pic I thought this must be some fixer-upper house they'd acquired.

They bought a fancy door with a house attached.

Josh could show he's a real man and clean that rust off of the chimney using the bucket truck. That might be a little too close to work.

Oh wow, skirtgurl24 is getting an intellectual ass whooping. I love how she tells us her opinion is based on 0 sources and expects that to support her point.

Archived